Author Topic: Berty7 ban appeal  (Read 2805 times)

Offline ChaosMushrooms (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
Berty7 ban appeal
« on: 8 September 2012, 08:34:32 AM »
Dear Admins,

I am terribly sorry for my disgraceful behavior on your wonderful server, VillageCraft. I promise that I shall repair and return the items/blocks that I griefed to their rightful owner(s). It would be my greatest pleasure to come back on the server because it is by far the best server I have ever played. For me minecraft multiplayer is nothing without this server. Once again, I am extremely sorry for my mistakes and hope you will forgive me.

Yours faithfully,
Berty7, A very sad Minecrafter.

PS: I realise this post is made by my dear friend, ChaosMushrooms but the above is all writing straight from me, Berty7.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Berty7 ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: 8 September 2012, 02:57:39 PM »
Why cant berty7 make the post if he wants back on the server?

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 8 September 2012, 03:08:23 PM »
Well, you see he's still away on holiday for one more day (You might get a post from him 2mo) And he's told me that even after trying numerous Minecraft servers, he's never found on as good as VillageCraft. I called him this morning to see how it was going and to ask him about his birthday. It's his birthday on the 17th so we figured that if we could get him on by them it would be a good 'present'. He was the other half in planning this. 

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 8 September 2012, 03:32:14 PM »
Well, you see he's still away on holiday for one more day (You might get a post from him 2mo) And he's told me that even after trying numerous Minecraft servers, he's never found on as good as VillageCraft. I called him this morning to see how it was going and to ask him about his birthday. It's his birthday on the 17th so we figured that if we could get him on by them it would be a good 'present'. He was the other half in planning this.

Well then it is up to him to post.  Being unbanned is not something someone else can "gift" you. If he wants back he has to do it.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 9 September 2012, 02:44:37 AM »
Indeed you are correct, I shall inform him of what you have said.

January 15th 2013 - Note from Akomine: This appeal is now several months old, and due to no response from the real appellant, I am locking it.
Verdict:
Appeal Void.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2013, 08:11:23 PM by Akomine »