Author Topic: Gerelskovy Bank Open!  (Read 3082 times)

Lividup64

Gerelskovy Bank Open!
« on: 14 May 2015, 04:24:10 PM »
The Gerelskovy Bank if situated in the bustling city of Gerelskovy. The bank provides loans up to $50,000 provided that you have means of earning money back and the loan tax is a small 5%* (smaller if you are on a Plan). The bank has also introduced a new credit card which allows you to have up to $20,000 credit score* (you MUST have means of making money back, you can be denied loans and credit cards) and the interest for this is 20% per the withdrawal of money. In order to get a loan you must have been an active VC member for 1 month and if you want a credit card you must have been an active VC member for two months and you have to be part of a village. ^_^

If you wish to open a bank account, $475 must be paid each week.

Speak to Livid or Tay in game for more information.

Summary: You can only borrow money and apply for a credit card if you have a job or if you go mining reguarly or have other ways of making money to pay back what you borrowed. 20% interest applys if you have a credit card and if you use some of the credit on a withdrawal. (e.g. you use $15,000 of your $20,000 credit, you pay back $15,000 plus an extra $3000 on top because of the 20% interest.)

NOTE: Failure to pay back borrowed amount (including interest) persecution will occur.
« Last Edit: 16 May 2015, 06:51:32 AM by Lividup64 »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Gerelskovy Bank Open!
« Reply #1 on: 14 May 2015, 08:18:22 PM »
I edited your post to make the pictures show. I won't edit anyone's text, so the typos are up to you ;)

I'm sure there are players who would really like this, but you should make the agreement very, very clear (so as to avoid squabbles).

I'll edit your ass, bitch nigga
« Last Edit: 15 May 2015, 05:51:38 PM by Airbongus Van Winkledorf »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2015, 11:42:15 PM »
I've always thought a formal loaning system would be a cool idea for a plugin ..

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 May 2015, 06:04:55 PM »
You could require players to have been on VC for a little, like a month or some shit, if they want a loan.

Lividup64

« Reply #4 on: 15 May 2015, 06:26:46 PM »
You could require players to have been on VC for a little, like a month or some shit, if they want a loan.

Thanks! ^_^

All suggestions are helpful.

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #5 on: 18 May 2015, 10:23:08 AM »
I've always thought a formal loaning system would be a cool idea for a plugin ..
Plugins are cool and all but a player managed bank would give the server a unique aspect, people would be able to create banks and they would compete for customers. It's quite cool. And @Lividup64  lil nig, you can't beat Nemract Corp banking facilities so please, shut it down lil bich (jk but srs my bank will be better)