Author Topic: correct appeal  (Read 11128 times)

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
correct appeal
« on: 7 May 2015, 04:00:29 PM »
Username:
Warlock_Destiny/Vlademier
Punishment:
Banned
Cause:
I grieved a very important statue that belonged to an admin, along with being a major asshole and brat
What I would like to happen:
i would like to be forgiven and unbanned but have all my money given to the person who's statue i grieved
Explain your case:
It has been atleast a year from this problem and i would like to take the time to show that i have grown as a person. I promise to from now on take full resposiblity for my and anyone elses actions. This means that if someone else grieved something I did it not them and they caught me doing it. I would like to think that the staff will take time to fully understand that i have changed and not try to seek out what is wrong here.
P.S. as you can see i changed my name do I need to change it back to get unbanned or can i leave it?
I'm going to steal all of Knitefall's money and give it to charity! :D Those noobs will be proud of me.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
Re: correct appeal
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2015, 05:08:43 PM »
listen i know you all don't like me but can i please get a reply? :)
I'm going to steal all of Knitefall's money and give it to charity! :D Those noobs will be proud of me.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 7 May 2015, 08:52:10 PM »
listen i know you all don't like me but can i please get a reply? :)

We never said we don't like you :3

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 7 May 2015, 10:23:07 PM »
I remember this now. You griefed @DoggyStomper 's my little pony art right in front of us all. You were making a point of griefing in front of us and insulting us all in the process. You were a douchebag.

I'm not personally interested in approving your appeal, because I think you're going to grief again, however I'm also not going to argue against staff who want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 8 May 2015, 06:45:52 AM »
im fine with giving him another chance

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 8 May 2015, 10:35:06 AM »
I remember this now. You griefed @DoggyStomper 's my little pony art right in front of us all. You were making a point of griefing in front of us and insulting us all in the process. You were a douchebag.

I'm not personally interested in approving your appeal, because I think you're going to grief again, however I'm also not going to argue against staff who want to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Looking at this objectively, it was his first offense. The log says "Grief, Harassment/Bullying, Hack threats". From an outsider's perspective, considering that it was his first offense, I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say that he was having a bad day.

I know when I was a kid I would lash out when I was having problems at home.

My opinion is that he should be given a second chance, however I believe that the staff involved in the incident (Doggy Dallas Jan Ako) should make the final decision so there's no bad blood regarding the matter.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 8 May 2015, 12:08:46 PM »
after reading all your replies I will honestly say I promise not to grief again. the only structures I will destroy are my own and the ones that are really old as said in the rules.

Offline DoggyStomper

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • I'm a ninja, you can't see me.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 8 May 2015, 11:31:27 PM »
I feel like giving Vlad another chance. If anyone that was there want to side of with, we can unban him. @Akomine @Cbddallas @JANUARYJONES 
my heart broken and none of you care

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 9 May 2015, 03:02:14 PM »
It's not really the grief that makes me want you to stay banned but the countless shit appeals you made. Could you please explain why you wasted our time as well as your own doing that instead of making a proper one like this?

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 9 May 2015, 05:10:37 PM »
It's not really the grief that makes me want you to stay banned but the countless shit appeals you made. Could you please explain why you wasted our time as well as your own doing that instead of making a proper one like this?

I posted shit appeals because I never felt like learning how to correctly make one and blamed others for my problems. I took many months and learned how to make a real appeal and made one. I will provide any answers you want.

Offline PengBunny

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 9 May 2015, 09:46:44 PM »
The appeal isn't the issue. The issue is whether or not you will change.
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 9 May 2015, 11:43:18 PM »

He was directly responding to Jan.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 10 May 2015, 05:36:36 PM »

peng i will personaly promise you i have changed

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #13 on: 11 May 2015, 12:39:21 AM »
I personally think that an unbanning would not be unreasonable, but I do think that he should be placed on a temporary probation wherein any offence, regardless of how minor, would result in a perma-ban. Just an idea and the length of said probation would be up to a set committee of those who were formerly aggrieved by the aforementioned offender. Thoughts?

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #14 on: 11 May 2015, 12:41:08 AM »
I personally think that an unbanning would not be unreasonable, but I do think that he should be placed on a temporary probation wherein any offence, regardless of how minor, would result in a perma-ban. Just an idea and the length of said probation would be up to a set committee of those who were formerly aggrieved by the aforementioned offender. Thoughts?

I will also state that this appeal seems to be rather well thought out and he does seem to be remorseful and even possibly learned from his mistakes *gasp*! Then again, this is the interwebz and errybody is a troll.

Lividup64

« Reply #15 on: 11 May 2015, 02:48:29 AM »

I will also state that this appeal seems to be rather well thought out and he does seem to be remorseful and even possibly learned from his mistakes *gasp*! Then again, this is the interwebz and errybody is a troll.

On the contrary, he has been coming on begging for forgiveness from those he has wronged do I doubt he's trolling.

Lividup64

« Reply #16 on: 11 May 2015, 12:16:21 PM »

Also, he has taken a lot of time to reflect and I think that he should not be put on probation. With what multiple people have seen from his behaviour on IRC, I doubt he'd mess up again.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 11 May 2015, 01:13:09 PM »

Also, he has taken a lot of time to reflect and I think that he should not be put on probation. With what multiple people have seen from his behaviour on IRC, I doubt he'd mess up again.

thank you for taking my side livid. it means alot

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 11 May 2015, 02:31:45 PM »
Alright, with all that has been said, I'm convinced enough to hop on board. I really hope you'll be cool from here on out. I wasn't going to reverse my stance, but since there's enough support for you, I'm giving you this one shot.

I swear to fuck if you grief again I'll ban you so hard it'll physically hurt. You better not be trolling us.

One month probation in effect - any non-negligible offense will result in a permanent ban. If other staff want to alter this probation, say the word, otherwise I'm treating it seriously. After one month you'll be any other player with an offense on your record. This should provide us a fail-safe if you are indeed trolling.

Anyways, welcome back, enjoy the server :)
Don't fuck this up <3

Verdict:
Appeal Won
1 month probation until 11th June 2015.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 11 May 2015, 05:31:00 PM »
ako who is my probation officer?

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 11 May 2015, 08:29:47 PM »
all of us? haha

Probation - Noun

the act of testing.
the testing or trial of a person's conduct, character, qualifications, or the like.
the state or period of such testing or trial.
Law.

a. method of dealing with offenders, especially young persons guilty of minor crimes or first offenses, by allowing them to go at large under supervision of a probation officer.
    b. the state of having been conditionally released.

Education. a trial period or condition of students in certain educational institutions who are being permitted to redeem failures, misconduct, etc.

probation. (n.d.). Dictionary.com Unabridged. Retrieved May 11, 2015, from Dictionary.com website: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/probation

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 11 May 2015, 08:58:10 PM »
unbanned your forum account.

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 14 May 2015, 11:58:01 AM »
ako help

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 14 May 2015, 08:21:49 PM »

Offline vlademier (OP)

• Villager
  • BOOM!!!!!!!!!!
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 18 May 2015, 11:38:52 AM »
nvm