Offline ChaosMushrooms (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
i am 3
« on: 6 June 2015, 05:05:52 AM »
Hey all you nice white folks (and bluej), today 3 years ago was the first time I logged into villagecraft and the day after was luis'. We've kinda got this thing goin where every year we write something cheesy so here ya go:

I'd like to thank everyone over the years who are both still here and may have left the server for making us feel welcome and part of this great community. Thanks to the staff for letting us become staff also and for keeping this server up to date - you (we) really do a good job. I know it's not often that I come on vc anymore and I'm not sure about luis but I still think about the server all the time and all the friends I have made on it and I do try to come on when I get the time. So even though I may not be the most active player I want to thank everyone who has ever been a part of my villagecraft experience and the staff know that I am always available in our cheeky whatsapp. Thanks again for providing me with fun and solace and know that even though I'm not always present, I am always there.

Here's an image of the sign I put up in our village the first day I came on the server

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: i am 3
« Reply #1 on: 6 June 2015, 01:50:23 PM »

Offline ChaosMushrooms (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0