Author Topic: AWESOME WEBSITE  (Read 2138 times)

Offline OctoGamer (OP)

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
AWESOME WEBSITE
« on: 8 October 2015, 09:29:00 PM »
tits.org

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: AWESOME WEBSITE
« Reply #1 on: 8 October 2015, 09:49:55 PM »
>Aluminum plane steel building
Fucking LOL I saw a picture once saying if birds can damage a plane how can a plane damage the steel when, Jesus Christ, the birds vs plane shows why a plane could wreck the building! F=MA... Do these idiots know how bullets work?

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 9 October 2015, 01:10:12 AM »
>Aluminum plane steel building
Fucking LOL I saw a picture once saying if birds can damage a plane how can a plane damage the steel when, Jesus Christ, the birds vs plane shows why a plane could wreck the building! F=MA... Do these idiots know how bullets work?
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 9 October 2015, 01:36:50 AM »
Okay, but like, there's so many unanswered questions relating to 9/11, like building 7, and it's so incredibly suspicious.

And while I think tits.org is hilariously retarded, I feel as though things like tits.org pop up because of an incredible lack of transparency.

All I know is Iran did it and we need to go back there with boots on the ground to spread freedom and increase global security. tits.org

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air