Author Topic: Dano140 Being Nast to other leaders of village  (Read 3158 times)

Offline jennilee123 (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Dano140 Being Nast to other leaders of village
« on: 3 August 2015, 12:12:58 PM »
Users affected : jennilee123, TeesMaid, Maddyhockers ChaosMushrooms
Accused Player : dano140

Scenario :
On multiple occasions dano140 has been horrid to the other village owners, we have tried to remove him before , but we were given the reason that because daniel had paid for the village, even though I had given him the money, he could not be removed.  He has been nasty in chat towards me and maddy, he has killed our pets and animals, he makes village decisions without consulting us, and unlocks our lockettes for no reason other that to steal our diamonds. Chaos Mushrooms has tried to make dano see sense by telling us to buy the village off him, daniel then refused to allow this and Chaos received a load of abusive language, maddy then said that she was going to report him, daniel then threatened her, and said that he would destroy her village, we have proof, maddy has recorded a conversation on oovoo of daniel threatening her and being abusive, as i will not attatch as it is verry person and i do not have access to this file, daniel then blackmailed maddy and said that if maddy filed a report he wouldn't speak to me ever again.
PLEASE BAN HIM

bob131573

Re: Dano140 Being Nast to other leaders of village
« Reply #1 on: 3 August 2015, 01:55:28 PM »
Bruh dis cwazy

Lividup64

« Reply #2 on: 3 August 2015, 04:31:24 PM »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 3 August 2015, 04:45:57 PM »
Jenni, if there is evidence of his actions, we can certainly remove him. Please get whoever has the evidence to post it so we can fix this.

bob, that isn't helpful at all.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 4 August 2015, 05:54:41 AM »
Jenni, if there is evidence of his actions, we can certainly remove him. Please get whoever has the evidence to post it so we can fix this.

bob, that isn't helpful at all.

Since this I was told by either maddy or Jenni (I can't remember) to remove dano from the village as they had sorted the issue and know eachother outside of villagecraft.

Offline dano140

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 December 2015, 03:54:52 PM »
jenni remove this now

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 15 December 2015, 03:30:13 AM »
jenni remove this now

Thanks for making an appearance, Danny. I wanted to say that Jennilee should keep this report up because it's an accurate post. Just the other day you told me that if I did not give you fly that you'd report me to the people for being a bad admin. You even threatened to kill yourself, which is no way to attempt to manipulate others into getting your way.

Grow up.