Author Topic: Report on JPOJR's Behalf  (Read 2834 times)

Lividup64

Report on JPOJR's Behalf
« on: 23 December 2015, 09:20:11 PM »
Unforuntaly I was not able to get any screenshots, but I'm hoping staff could dig some up. Basically, TheRealSlicedHam has been bullying and harassing a guy who really does have autism. They have been mocking his autism and saying things like "You should stuff a potato so far down your throat that you stop breathing, you autist." They even said, "They used a hanger to get you out." I've had someone else, akelly96 ignored however, I don't doubt he's been harassing too, considering he impersonated me earlier. I hope you can look into this.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
Re: Report on JPOJR's Behalf
« Reply #1 on: 24 December 2015, 03:39:36 PM »
You actually have logs of this if you were online.

Go to your %appdata% folder, go to minecraft. There's a really big log file with all of the chat history since you began playing minecraft.

Going into the server logs is difficult and tedious because of the excess of ip addresses and private messages that need to be filtered out.

Lividup64

« Reply #2 on: 24 December 2015, 04:30:33 PM »
[02:57:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~High_Lord_Of_Snoopyton_JPOJR> I am autsitic
[02:57:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRealSlicedHam left the game.
[02:58:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~something_else> good
[02:58:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRealSlicedHam joined the game
[02:58:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~High_Lord_Of_Snoopyton_JPOJR> and I'm not a social outcast
[02:58:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~something_else> yeah
[02:58:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~something_else> you actually are

[03:06:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~SlicedHam> YOU THINK YOUR A POTATO BECAUSE SOMEONE SHOVED ONE DOWN YOUR THROT AND SHUT OFF UR OXEGEN
[03:06:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~SlicedHam> NOW YOUR AUTISTIC

[03:06:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~High_Lord_Of_Snoopyton_JPOJR> ur cyberbullying
[03:06:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~High_Lord_Of_Snoopyton_JPOJR> BITCH
[03:06:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~SlicedHam> THEY HAD TO GET IT OUT WITH A COAT HANGER

^^^^
Slight misqoute, I don't think they told him to kill himself, they actually said that someone shoved a potato so far down their throat that he became autistic.

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 24 December 2015, 10:05:02 PM »
[02:57:58] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~High_Lord_Of_Snoopyton_JPOJR> I am autsitic
[02:57:59] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRealSlicedHam left the game.
[02:58:01] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~something_else> good
[02:58:04] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] TheRealSlicedHam joined the game
[02:58:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~High_Lord_Of_Snoopyton_JPOJR> and I'm not a social outcast
[02:58:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~something_else> yeah
[02:58:20] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~something_else> you actually are

[03:06:12] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~SlicedHam> YOU THINK YOUR A POTATO BECAUSE SOMEONE SHOVED ONE DOWN YOUR THROT AND SHUT OFF UR OXEGEN
[03:06:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~SlicedHam> NOW YOUR AUTISTIC

[03:06:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~High_Lord_Of_Snoopyton_JPOJR> ur cyberbullying
[03:06:41] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <~High_Lord_Of_Snoopyton_JPOJR> BITCH
[03:06:42] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] <[VIP] ~SlicedHam> THEY HAD TO GET IT OUT WITH A COAT HANGER

^^^^
Slight misqoute, I don't think they told him to kill himself, they actually said that someone shoved a potato so far down their throat that he became autistic.

There are 8 minutes of chat missing between those two excerpts (thus, the stuff you posted is cherry picking). To provide a full picture, everything should be included.

From what you did provide, it looks like kids are being dicks to an autistic kid, which is terrible, yes. But I wouldn't call it harassment. That's my opinion, in any case. I'm open to other opinions from staff, but I don't think this qualifies as harassment.

Lividup64

« Reply #4 on: 24 December 2015, 10:30:02 PM »
On the contrary, I consider this harassment. They are mocking something personal to the person which said person has to live with all their life. They're mocking him because of his disability, I don't know if it's appropriate to call it that, sorry. My point is this person may be mocked in real life too about something he cant do anything about, and it's about his personal "disability." Please if there is a better term let me know. As stated, these insults are personal meant to damage him mentally to make him feel bad. I'm sure we remeber an individual who was banned for mocking someone else about something they had no control over. JPOJR did not choose to be autistic and the mocking of this personal issue should not be ignored.

It's also important to state that these harassers are known to provokate people.

@Noket considering people have been banned under the subject of harassment after making derogatory personal comments I think that this to an extent would be harassing.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 30 December 2015, 06:54:42 PM »
Livid, thanks for reporting this and posting the cherry-picked logs.

It looks like there's enough here to look at the full logs. Do you still have them handy? I'd like to see the long form log of those 8 minutes or so.

This might indeed be bullying.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air