Author Topic: The Perfect Little Plugin For Staff and Annoyances  (Read 2214 times)

EnderEssence

The Perfect Little Plugin For Staff and Annoyances
« on: 17 January 2016, 12:14:45 AM »
Hello, Staff member of VC.

Has there always occasionally been that one player who keeps being a pest, annoying everyone, and overall being unpleasant, but not deserving of a ban? Did you wish that you could've done /kill on them or ruined a build of theirs, but felt that doing so would've been going a little too far?

Not to fear!

With this little plugin, you have just the thing to counter that! What's more, it's absolutely free!

This plugin lets you provide little trolls to that special someone, let it be nudging them a bit, turning them 180 degrees, or, if they're really asking for it, turn every item in their inventory into a potato. I know of at least one mod already who likes the idea!

Have fun.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/troll-extreme/

bob131573

Re: The Perfect Little Plugin For Staff and Annoyances
« Reply #1 on: 17 January 2016, 05:34:23 PM »
Hello, Staff member of VC.

Has there always occasionally been that one player who keeps being a pest, annoying everyone, and overall being unpleasant, but not deserving of a ban? Did you wish that you could've done /kill on them or ruined a build of theirs, but felt that doing so would've been going a little too far?

Not to fear!

With this little plugin, you have just the thing to counter that! What's more, it's absolutely free!

This plugin lets you provide little trolls to that special someone, let it be nudging them a bit, turning them 180 degrees, or, if they're really asking for it, turn every item in their inventory into a potato. I know of at least one mod already who likes the idea!

Have fun.

http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/troll-extreme/
Sounds fun but doesn't seem practical

Offline Noket

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 20
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 January 2016, 10:00:37 PM »
I see no need for this plugin.

Not trying to be critical. Staff just shouldn't be lashing out, is all.

EnderEssence

« Reply #3 on: 18 January 2016, 01:30:16 AM »
No problem at all, Noket. Just curious to see what staff thought about it. To tell the truth, I didn't see this as a possible implementation to begin with.

I'll be sure to suggest more plugins that I actually think you'll find more useful hopefully in the near future.

Consider this topic locked.