Author Topic: the fucking bitchs party and lady  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Brutalfive (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
the fucking bitchs party and lady
« on: 5 January 2016, 11:41:20 AM »
in my farming village I asked a member of staff to expanded my village over a building, however the staff member for some reason expanded over a house far always from where I asked them to expand. because of this the players party_pop223 and ladybirdy1 were added temp, I told them to stay by there house and ONLY move there chests outside the village, as well as to stay on that side of the river. while I was gone for a short period of time it seems that they have not listened and instead travelled to the other side of the river to the rest of my village, they went to each farm and building going through all the chests and farms taking everything from me. when I found out they lied to me and said they had not even when I logged it with the log block. the amount of stuff I have now lost is unforgivable. they stole from me, went agents the rules of my village as well when I was trying to help them when I could have turned my back and left them. my chests were unlocked because I was re-designing and my friend Dawn was helping build the farms. yes I didn't lock my chests however I told them not to go there and to not take my stuff or go to farms/chests as my village was over there. I would like them to be banned and a full re-fund by staff or by them I don't mined I just wanted my stuff back. if staff would like to see the damage I will show them but it may take time to get though everything, the staff I had shown was mango however I have found more grief from party and lady. I hope u can help me pls and that they get punished as the broke both server and village rules!. pls get back to me ASAP thx Brutal

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: the fucking bitchs party and lady
« Reply #1 on: 5 January 2016, 03:34:34 PM »
What is the name of the village?

Offline Brutalfive (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 5 January 2016, 05:51:24 PM »
What is the name of the village?

the village is called sandgemtown (AKA KEA farming)

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 5 January 2016, 11:01:45 PM »
I don't really play anymore so I don't remember all the bloglock/rollback stuff. Another staff member please look at this.

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 January 2016, 05:46:35 PM »
If this has not been resolved, mail me in game and I will fix it. 

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 January 2016, 11:57:50 PM »
I have rolled back all changes in Sandgemtown by ladybirdy1 and party_pop223 since 1/1/2016.  This should have restored your missing items.  I still need to speak to them and discuss further actions that may be needed.  Please confirm you have recovered the stolen items.