Author Topic: Rails Price Tweaking  (Read 2168 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Rails Price Tweaking
« on: 30 October 2016, 10:37:37 PM »
Okay I know that it is a survival server and I know gold is like the main tradable resource.

But can we please change Powered Rails from $100 a piece? Or to a low price If im not correct with the prices, because you cannot sell them back to the main market why are they sold at typical gold prices I feel as though if you can't exchange them back have them cheaper because there is no way of getting the Gold back from the rails.
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Rails Price Tweaking
« Reply #1 on: 31 October 2016, 01:02:58 AM »
This is a fairly reasonable request for making powered rails more affordable.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 October 2016, 06:20:24 AM »
I disagree, powered rails take 6 gold to make. you're really only paying for 1 gold when you buy powered rails for $100 a piece.

Offline ShadowNotice

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Okay
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 October 2016, 05:14:46 PM »
True, however once those six gold are crafted into a powered rail, they lose value. I believe gold is more valuable than the powered rails and agree to the request for a lower price. I'm not saying they should be $5, just not $100.
My llamas ran away, I need to go find some more.

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 31 October 2016, 07:38:28 PM »
Its 6 gold ingots for 6 powered rails, so in theory its a fair price. But They are just rails you can't sell them back for an equal gold price (just like golden pickaxes but who the fuck buys them) I believe that it isnt a fair price because of this and the fact that they are just rails Im not asking for a very low price but not 100$.
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile