Author Topic: Market Portals  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Hogz (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Market Portals
« on: 31 October 2016, 07:42:53 PM »
You know the new market that is Huge and confusing, Could you add somewhere portals (like the one to advertisement) for the stores.

The reasons for this:
 - Big Market is confusing, extremely confusing. (I had to get CDPIV to find me the Alchemist)
 - Newer players may be put off by this, therefore not join.
 - You still get to see the buildings for all their glory and time put into them, but if you need to get to a store fast there is a portal for it.

Okay I have no disrespect for the builders who put in days to build the amazing new Qualia I just feel like new market is very confusing, and I feel others will agree that it is confusing.
"ye boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" - JFK

John Coffey: I'm tired, boss. Tired of being on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. I'm tired of never having a buddy to be with, to tell me where we's going to, coming from or why. Mostly, I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head, all the time... Can you understand?" - The Green Mile

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Market Portals
« Reply #1 on: 1 November 2016, 12:25:53 AM »
This is something being considered, thanks for throwing in your support. I support this idea too.

The alchemist has always been intentionally hard to find. We will however add much better signs and directions around the town to make things easier.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air