Author Topic: Gerelskovy Parliamentary Group  (Read 4440 times)

Lividup64

Gerelskovy Parliamentary Group
« on: 4 March 2017, 01:43:02 PM »
This parliamentary bloc/group are MPs from Gerelskovy who have formed an official group to act in unity in the VC parliament in votes. They discuss how the group should vote beforehand locally. The results of how the bloc voted on issues may be posted here.

Parliamentary Leader: RagsDeeboo

Parliamentary Whips: KylizzleJenner, LividUp64

MPs of the Gerelskovy Parliamentary Bloc:

LividUp64
IronShadow_
KylizzleJenner
_Foreverswag878_
Ascension101
Sophsparks
RagsDeeboo
« Last Edit: 9 March 2017, 06:22:02 PM by Lividup64 »

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Gerelskovy Parliamentary Group
« Reply #1 on: 4 March 2017, 03:26:53 PM »
Whats wrong with egg catcher? Mob catcher was such an enjoyable plugin, and we may have found a replacement worth trying.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline RagsDeeboo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 4 March 2017, 05:28:17 PM »
@Lividup64 You forgot to put me on the list of MP's  :-\

Offline _ForeverSwag878_

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • thank u, next
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 4 March 2017, 07:13:16 PM »
@Akomine I am pretty sure that you heard about the huge amount of lag on the server, and adding a new plugin only makes things worse. Maybe when the lag clears up that we might re-consider adding the mob catcher plugin.

-Swag. B)
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Pineapple is good on pizza

Being struck by lightning is really a shocking experience!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 4 March 2017, 08:36:52 PM »
@Akomine I am pretty sure that you heard about the huge amount of lag on the server, and adding a new plugin only makes things worse. Maybe when the lag clears up that we might re-consider adding the mob catcher plugin.

-Swag. B)

If you are concerned about a plugin causing lag, you should ask us rather than assume plugin=lag.

This plugin would be very unlikely to cause perceptible server lag, except if it had significant errors, in which case we'd get rid of it in testing. Also, we won't be adding plugins until we fix the current lag issue anyways, so you don't really need to let that inform your decision too much. Think about the future rather than the immediate present, I'd advise.

Just letting you know, so you can have a more informed decision. Cheers

Offline iron_shadow_

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • Am is shudu
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 5 March 2017, 01:26:45 PM »
Whats wrong with egg catcher? Mob catcher was such an enjoyable plugin, and we may have found a replacement worth trying.
i voted no for this because this would make spawn eggs really cheap where as they should be expensive. If we were going to add this the egg would have to be a custom one made from things like diamonds and gold
Come get your potions at Shadow's Potion Emporium! Located in Lilypad Forest, Gerelskovy and Jungle bay. They're the cheapest potions on the server!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 5 March 2017, 05:36:35 PM »
i voted no for this because this would make spawn eggs really cheap where as they should be expensive. If we were going to add this the egg would have to be a custom one made from things like diamonds and gold

PEOPLE

Please read the damn plugin page. We can assign a price to capturing mobs. We can make it as expensive or cheap as we want.

READ IT:

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/eggcatcher.4038/

Offline iron_shadow_

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • Am is shudu
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 5 March 2017, 05:46:01 PM »

PEOPLE

Please read the damn plugin page. We can assign a price to capturing mobs. We can make it as expensive or cheap as we want.

READ IT:

https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/eggcatcher.4038/
after learning this information, i would like to call for a re-vote for this plugin within the group.

Can i even do that? Idk
Come get your potions at Shadow's Potion Emporium! Located in Lilypad Forest, Gerelskovy and Jungle bay. They're the cheapest potions on the server!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 5 March 2017, 05:59:45 PM »
I should hope you can do that. I should hope your group is democratic and open to new information

Offline sophsparks

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 7 March 2017, 08:03:10 PM »
Hi! I want to hold a vote for the plugin Slime fun. This is only along the Gerelskovy Parliamentary Group for now. If the vote passes among us, it will advance to a server vote.

Link to the slimefun OFFICIALdescription: https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/slimefun

Slime fun description: So basically, slime fun is a plugin, that acts like a mod. It creates a unique experience for players that include food, different redstone options, and more. There are fruits, metals, armor, and more. It is a very interesting plugin, and exteremely fun. In slime fun, you unlock different foods/categories with EXP levels. I think this would be a very fun plugin!

Click/copy this link to vote yes or no

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSca3YQ2VS_l0bEorjdNHDXpZ0UuChBps2PvrijuDtfpwPhKkg/viewform?usp=sf_link