Author Topic: Forum Profile Stuff/Questions  (Read 1684 times)

Offline _ForeverSwag878_ (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • thank u, next
    • View profile
Forum Profile Stuff/Questions
« on: 19 March 2017, 12:28:49 AM »
  So i wanted to customize my profile on forums, like avatar, signatures, and stuff. But when I try to upload the image/gif, it says that my attachment was not writable and cannot be saved. What does it mean?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Pineapple is good on pizza

Being struck by lightning is really a shocking experience!

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: Forum Profile Stuff/Questions
« Reply #1 on: 19 March 2017, 12:37:50 AM »
I can help you tommorow if you'd like, unless someone helps you before then, i have to go to sleep tonight though.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Forum Profile Stuff/Questions
« Reply #2 on: 19 March 2017, 12:42:11 AM »
Don't upload to the forum. Upload to a website such as imgur.com and link to it here.

There are buttons when you are typing a post that have what you need, such as the Insert Image button.

For very fast screenshotting, image clipping, and uploading, consider ShareX https://getsharex.com/
« Last Edit: 19 March 2017, 12:44:40 AM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air