Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: Lily
« Reply #31 on: 28 May 2017, 02:47:11 PM »
I'm fucking done with this shit somebody lock this.

It's obvious that my violation of contract was set up and deliberately planned by Yvette in coordination with the staff because everyone on here fucking hates me. Doesn't take a genius to figure that out.

Very few staff want me here I'm done with this place and not going to appeal in the future because there are strong prejudices and people are just hateful against me and it's a neverending cycle.

when there's a thread not concerning me at all but die somehow finds a way to make it about me and a conspiracy
 ???

Lmao. The thread has seemingly nothing to do with Die either, but now she's right in it with her hypocritical, toxic shit.

So... see you later at the Conspiracy Lair for our daily meeting on how to coordinate fucking with Die? Because that's totally how we like spending our days.
with yvette of course

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 28 May 2017, 04:31:07 PM »
Can I see some fucking screenshots please?

Also why cant you just leave @Die_Endermen You already said you dont want to appeal so fuck off.
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline BasicWeasel

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • *Noted*
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 29 May 2017, 07:06:28 PM »
I don't think a lot of this is recent, people change over time. I understand she's your friend, but I don't think they truly mean it. I think livid and shen both just joke about that stuff a lot (though it might not be taken as such.) But this is also online, you'll run into people who say worst.
He’s just built different

Lividup64

« Reply #34 on: 29 May 2017, 07:19:12 PM »
I don't think a lot of this is recent, people change over time. I understand she's your friend, but I don't think they truly mean it. I think livid and shen both just joke about that stuff a lot (though it might not be taken as such.) But this is also online, you'll run into people who say worst.

1 year ago, my name wasn't even on the things she accused me of saying.