Author Topic: SOCRATES LOOKING FOR PVPers [Monthly pay, no required hours]  (Read 1941 times)

Offline Theologist_Green (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • Resident Fictional and Fantasy Theologian
    • View profile
As a minister, of Socrates in the CGF, it is of my concern to help protect my people that I rule with and the ones you live or will live in our growing village.

Funded by the King, Prince, and Queen, Socrates will pay experienced PVPers to represent  Socrates in the Gerelympics, as well as join the ranks of our town. As of previous policy, we will give newcomers large sweeps of land for themselves to own in Socrates great walls. Military, Political, or Economic ranks may be given out to people who show the signs of being in that position. So for joining this and being paid we wish for you to become a part of Socrates.

We will pay you the least 2k per month. This job isn't laborious and is more about representing Socrates in sporting PVP or out of sport PVP.

This faction or militia will be called the Farmers' Militia and will be dedicated to the Queen.

EDIT: Regarding your job you will be in the "armed forces" (or Militia or local)  as well as representing Socrates in the Gerelympics.
« Last Edit: 9 June 2017, 07:31:28 PM by Theologist_Green »
Coup d'etating my dad one treaty at a time.

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: SOCRATES LOOKING FOR PVPers [Monthly pay, no required hours]
« Reply #1 on: 9 June 2017, 09:46:42 PM »
sounds interesting