Author Topic: why the fuck are the emojis so fucking big  (Read 7055 times)

Offline PengBunny (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
why the fuck are the emojis so fucking big
« on: 7 May 2017, 02:54:59 PM »
what the fuck luis

I HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN THREE PAGES OF EMOJIS >:(
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
Re: why the fuck are the emojis so fucking big
« Reply #1 on: 7 May 2017, 04:02:03 PM »
What browser and OS are you using, and what versions are they? They shouldn't be big. Try reloading the page, it's possible caches didn't fully update

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 7 May 2017, 04:11:12 PM »
 :o

http://i.imgur.com/1Qfz766.png

Absolutely massive for me too.

Windows 7 SP1 / Chrome 58.0.3029.96 (64-bit)
« Last Edit: 7 May 2017, 04:14:44 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 7 May 2017, 04:42:15 PM »
Interesting. Do they remain large if you clear your cache? My hunch is somewhere the old CSS page is being cached, causing them to appear large for you. If it's still like that after 24 hours, I'll revert it back to the old emojis :/
« Last Edit: 7 May 2017, 04:48:21 PM by luisc99 »

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 9
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 7 May 2017, 08:40:34 PM »
Thanks CSS

(The emojis are also huge on Chrome OS)
Guh

I'm a huge faggot and I love sucking airs cock.

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Free Gerrit70 from his chains!

holy fuck gerrit you're autistic.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 8 May 2017, 01:14:35 AM »
Lmao look at swag's signature which is filled with emojis. http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3237

Also clearing my cache ain't an option for me, I have dozens of passwords and usernames saved lol.

Offline Blacka_ch33ze

• Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 8 May 2017, 02:14:52 AM »
Lmao look at swag's signature which is filled with emojis. http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=3237

Also clearing my cache ain't an option for me, I have dozens of passwords and usernames saved lol.

I was going to point that out, but I didn't want to be the person that points out the "Dank memes"
(Side note: It's just an updated version with the new large emojis)
Not my fault your idea is retarded, cock loving moose fucking fool.

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 8 May 2017, 05:51:36 PM »
Its like 20 pages of scrolling, if she posts anything...
Guh

It is abysmal that any one person would take try to limit the happiness that Gerrit70 has brought to this dull place.

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 8 May 2017, 06:01:17 PM »
 :D

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

Offline _ForeverSwag878_

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • thank u, next
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 10 May 2017, 11:19:55 AM »
Lets all chill I already changed my signature
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼Sorry, I’ve dropped my bag of Doritos™ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

Pineapple is good on pizza

Being struck by lightning is really a shocking experience!

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 10 May 2017, 12:31:11 PM »
Lets all chill I already changed my signature
Those posts were before you changed it, everythings fine :)

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 10 May 2017, 01:20:30 PM »
Out of interest, are they still showing up as huge for you all?

And for people other than Ako, would you kindly say which browser + OS you're using, and their versions. Ta :)

Second question for you all: are you using any themes on the forums that isn't the default one?

@PengBunny @Akomine @gerrit70 @Airbongus Van Winkledorf @shensley @OctoGamer
« Last Edit: 10 May 2017, 01:22:35 PM by luisc99 »

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 10 May 2017, 01:54:59 PM »
Out of interest, are they still showing up as huge for you all?

And for people other than Ako, would you kindly say which browser + OS you're using, and their versions. Ta :)

Second question for you all: are you using any themes on the forums that isn't the default one?

@PengBunny @Akomine @gerrit70 @Airbongus Van Winkledorf @shensley @OctoGamer
still showing huge, using chrome, they are not huge on edge. Version 58.0.3029.96 (64-bit) chrome using windows 10 OS

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 10 May 2017, 03:50:37 PM »
Me and Octo did some digging. It's a cache issue. The CSS file you're getting is from about 3 days ago. I have no idea why that's happening. I've told the forums to refresh all its caches, and that doesn't seem to have fixed it.

I know it's annoying, but you could clear your caches on your side, and see if that helps. If you're air, and don't want to clear EVERYTHING, you can clear caches for one site only, as described on this tutorial.

However, I'm kinda tempted to ask one or two of you to not do that, just so I can test to see if/when it fixes itself.

Yeah, sorry :/

Offline gerrit70

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • U all succ
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 10 May 2017, 07:10:19 PM »
Nvm it works now, thanks luis <3
« Last Edit: 10 May 2017, 08:04:03 PM by gerrit70 »
Guh

Offline PengBunny (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 11
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 10 May 2017, 07:29:38 PM »
I can keep mine like this

i'll keep mine like this too because i think its hilarious
You know a thread is really bad when PengBunny posts on it.

My daddy is Air

air when the fuck did you do this ^^^

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 10 May 2017, 08:57:46 PM »
using Win 10 laptop with chrome, correct size now.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 30 May 2017, 12:43:22 PM »
I did it again. I changed the message icons beside the posts to use the new emojis too. Now we're consistent.

If they're appearing big for you, you can clear your caches. This will fix them. To clarify, this won't log you out of sites, that's cookies that does that. Caches are used to keep older versions of files, so your computer doesn't need to redownload them all the time, speeding up your internet viewing. Clearing them just forces the latest versions.

You can find out how to clear your caches by going to http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

~ Luis

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 30 May 2017, 12:45:32 PM »
Ill see when I get home, they are fine on mobile :P

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 30 May 2017, 02:21:21 PM »
I did it again. I changed the message icons beside the posts to use the new emojis too. Now we're consistent.

If they're appearing big for you, you can clear your caches. This will fix them. To clarify, this won't log you out of sites, that's cookies that does that. Caches are used to keep older versions of files, so your computer doesn't need to redownload them all the time, speeding up your internet viewing. Clearing them just forces the latest versions.

You can find out how to clear your caches by going to http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/

~ Luis
When you implemented them, they were huge, but for some reason like the day after they started to work fine again. I never cleared my cache.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 30 May 2017, 03:07:49 PM »

~ Luis
When you implemented them, they were huge, but for some reason like the day after they started to work fine again. I never cleared my cache.
Caches time out after a while. I have no idea how long that while is though. I expect your browser realised it was using older versions, and updated them. Maybe? I'm not too sure tbh

Offline Blacka_ch33ze

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 4 June 2017, 01:58:15 AM »

~ Luis
Caches time out after a while. I have no idea how long that while is though. I expect your browser realised it was using older versions, and updated them. Maybe? I'm not too sure tbh
My emojis are still huge.

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 4 June 2017, 08:06:12 PM »

~ Luis
Shift + Ctrl + Del - clear cached images and files should fix it. If you don't want to clear your cache talk to @luisc99. He know's more about this then me.

Offline Blacka_ch33ze

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 4 June 2017, 10:14:02 PM »

~ Luis
Shift + Ctrl + Del - clear cached images and files should fix it. If you don't want to clear your cache talk to @luisc99. He know's more about this then me.
Alright, thanks for the help.