Author Topic: Ban Appeal Rainy for 12 horrible days :(  (Read 18496 times)

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Ban Appeal Rainy for 12 horrible days :(
« Reply #31 on: 11 August 2012, 03:59:44 PM »
CJ your just being a douche. I admited to this. Josh wouldn't stop bitching and being a bitch about it so I just told them that so they could fuck off.

You admitted to staff you did not admit to your fellow VC members.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 11 August 2012, 04:04:08 PM »
CJ your just being a douche. I admited to this. Josh wouldn't stop bitching and being a bitch about it so I just told them that so they could fuck off.

I told my friends. I didn't tell people like knitefall because of this:

Seeing you squirm makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, rainy

I didn't want bullshit posts on the forums, this was for the better good of the server >.>

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 11 August 2012, 04:06:06 PM »

I didn't want bullshit posts on the forums, this was for the better good of the server >.>

Well your lucky your just not permabanned your going to have to deal with other people too for a while.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 11 August 2012, 04:20:12 PM »

Well your lucky your just not permabanned your going to have to deal with other people too for a while.

Fine. Good thing I have /ignore

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 11 August 2012, 04:33:16 PM »

http://i.imgur.com/IkWdY.gif

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 11 August 2012, 04:37:10 PM »

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #37 on: 11 August 2012, 04:38:41 PM »

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 11 August 2012, 04:47:36 PM »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 11 August 2012, 06:51:29 PM »
I consent to Rainy_Turtloid's Banishment Contract

Rainy_Turtloid

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #40 on: 12 August 2012, 01:09:08 AM »

So are we adding the ability for staff to throw eggs at him when ever we want? or are we opening up this to other members too?

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 21 August 2012, 10:35:58 PM »
Update:

Timestamp - 8/21/2012 21:31:22
Offending Player - rainy_turtloid
Offense - Xray, Griefing, Douche, Spam, Contempt, Breach of Banishment Contract, Deliberate Manipulation of Ban Appeals.
Time of Offense - Various times.
Action Taken - Ban
Additional Information - Permanent Ban.
Staff Reporting - Akomine, Airborne101st45, Cjm721, JANUARYJONES, cayrat, DarkenedAngel87, Bl4ck_St0ne, Kyromine, AIDA_Player, Boylink125

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air