Author Topic: Hell - The Biography  (Read 1995 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Hell - The Biography
« on: 18 August 2012, 03:57:26 PM »
Rainy's Diary of the events of his banishment to Hell.

===============================================================

8-11-2012:
I have returned from my 12 day ban accepting a contract that would result me going to hell for no more than 90 days.
I was fireballed, killed and all you would expect of Hell, the first couple hours, all staff looking at me expecting me to make a right move.
I only did that right move once they all left, I scavaged some wood, made a picaxe. Then i looked around for cobblestone.

8-12-2012:
I made my outpost in the lower layer of Hell. I had duel double chests till one was deleted for some odd reason. My inventory was also removed, which I suspect was because I was holding something they didn't mean to add. The Normal stuff as day 1.

8-13-2012:
Continuation of what I was doing the 2 previous days, also including fixing a chunk error.

8-14-2012:
I made the cobblestone genorator, found a house with a stack of brick, stonebrick and brick slabs. I built my house!
I also continued working on the chunk error, and Akomine found a nice way to whimp me (lol) using a fishpole. It was fun watching all the admins hook on to me  8)

8-15-2012:
I started the 1000 gold nuggets completion, making a farm similar to zombies with the exception of water being lava. The roof also had to be lower than 2 feet or else they would swim up. Not very efficient, I was also isolated from the outside world this day.

8-16-2012:
Worked on pigmen farm removing roof and lava, making it so when i hit the pigmen they would push each other in a trap where I would hit them with stone swords.

8-17-2012:
I complete the completion gaining over 1000 nuggets worth of gold nuggets to receive a simple, Good Job.
Not much gained, but not much else to do at the time.

8-18-2012:
The boredom and suffering the expected started this day, with absolutely NOTHING to do.

8-19-2012:
Nothing

8-20-2012:
Pure hell.

====================================================================

Note: Not all events are listed, only the most important.
« Last Edit: 20 August 2012, 06:20:05 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
Re: Hell - The Biography
« Reply #1 on: 18 August 2012, 04:44:41 PM »
Hmm I enjoyed reading that, good work I don't usally enjoy reading that was good to read but keep your mind on the good not the bad!

P.S Keep up the good work!

That Guy