Author Topic: Scopensnipzz_99 Steal my items  (Read 5809 times)

Offline Cileklim (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Scopensnipzz_99 Steal my items
« on: 13 August 2012, 04:38:44 AM »
Im playing at Village-Craft. Im at my home and sleeping. Scopensnipzz enter my house and kill me when i sleep and steal all of my items.

These items like:

Least 200 Stone Brick
Wooden Door
Enchanted helmet, chest, leggings and boots.
Least 150 spruce wood planks
23 Porkchop, 2 Glistering Melons, 1 bottle.
Enchanted sword.
Pickaxe,Axe,Shovel.

How can i take my items back?

Offline Teamfe

• Villager
  • The bringer of knowledge.
    • View profile
Re: Scopensnipzz_99 Steal my items
« Reply #1 on: 13 August 2012, 07:26:12 AM »
I can vouch that Scopensnipzz_99 has light fingers. He was kicked from my village after over 5 instances of stealing from me and other players.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 August 2012, 02:06:58 PM »
I need to see logblock records of these stolen things, either a broken chest or the items being removed from the chest. If you use /lb toolblock and hit the chest with a sponge, you can see what has been taken out and by whom.

Also, you need, need, NEED to lock your chests. I cannot stress this enough, people will come by and take things from you and there's little you can really do about it if it's in the outlands. Unlocked chests in the outlands are more or less fair game.

Waiting for screenshots.

Offline CSB

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like Penguins.
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 August 2012, 02:16:22 PM »
I need to see logblock records of these stolen things, either a broken chest or the items being removed from the chest. If you use /lb toolblock and hit the chest with a sponge, you can see what has been taken out and by whom.

Also, you need, need, NEED to lock your chests. I cannot stress this enough, people will come by and take things from you and there's little you can really do about it if it's in the outlands. Unlocked chests in the outlands are more or less fair game.

Waiting for screenshots.
islid i have a screenshot of scope killing him

Ok, in my defense, when I visited the link i was very high and didn't realize it was the onion. Now i shamed myself. fags
FUCK YOU FGTS

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 August 2012, 02:17:25 PM »

Waiting for screenshots.
islid i have a screenshot of scope killing him

Oh, I misunderstood the post. That changes everything.

Were you killed in the outlands?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 August 2012, 02:27:20 PM »
If pvp is on in the area it is allowed. If he killed you while you were on the bed he did nothing wrong. If you don't lock your chest and the items are gone it is also your fault lockette is free for a reason.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 August 2012, 02:33:09 PM »
If pvp is on in the area it is allowed. If he killed you while you were on the bed he did nothing wrong. If you don't lock your chest and the items are gone it is also your fault lockette is free for a reason.
lockette costs 6 wood and 1 stick. Signs aren't free.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 August 2012, 02:41:49 PM »

ok it costs either $2 of wood from the market or you cutting down two block. That is so hard to get........

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 13 August 2012, 02:46:18 PM »

Don't post in here, it doesn't pertain to you. Stick to your own grievance posts, please.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 August 2012, 02:52:55 PM »
Rainy, Just some advice, if I were you I wouldn't post anywhere near Reports & Grievances or Ban appeals unless you are completely involved with the situation.

Offline Cileklim (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 August 2012, 11:51:34 AM »

He not steal my items at my chest!
When i kill, he give my items. Understand?

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 14 August 2012, 02:28:00 PM »

He not steal my items at my chest!
When i kill, he give my items. Understand?

If he killed you, and you were in the outlands, there was nothing that was done wrong. PVP is on in the outlands for a reason.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 25 August 2012, 10:08:10 AM »
Zone where Cil was killed was unprotected, thus, PVP was allowed.

Topic Locked