1 (3.8%)
Fishy
1 (3.8%)
Cool
7 (26.9%)
ARRRRRRRRRRTTYYYYYYYY
4 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: VillageCraft is what!?!?  (Read 9413 times)

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne (OP)

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
VillageCraft is what!?!?
« on: 21 August 2012, 12:41:02 AM »
VillageCraft is most definately most of those. (Especially ARRRRRRRTTTTYYYYYY)
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Witchdoctor1

Re: VillageCraft is what!?!?
« Reply #1 on: 21 August 2012, 09:31:35 PM »
Okay, I am definitely showing my age, but about the only one of these I even knew was cool...

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 21 August 2012, 09:32:07 PM »
Okay, I am definitely showing my age, but about the only one of these I even knew was cool...

There's no secret behind any of them, they're just random, lol.

Offline Kyro

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 August 2012, 10:27:16 PM »
Pretty crappy list following Cheesey. Artyyyyyyy is good too, since that's my girlfriend's cat.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne (OP)

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 21 August 2012, 11:10:00 PM »
Some have stories behind them, so yeah.. lmfao
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #5 on: 21 August 2012, 11:12:05 PM »
Btw whichdoctor, what is up with that gif in your sig area?

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #6 on: 21 August 2012, 11:32:32 PM »

It's ghostriding. Quite a popular thing to do while deployed. It isn't anyone I know, I just found it randomly on the internet, but yeah, I have done that stupid crap before. Not a bright idea...

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 August 2012, 11:41:07 PM »

It's ghostriding. Quite a popular thing to do while deployed. It isn't anyone I know, I just found it randomly on the internet, but yeah, I have done that stupid crap before. Not a bright idea...

So it's an empty humvee that's rolling along next to the soldier?

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #8 on: 22 August 2012, 07:32:08 AM »

I just enjoy how he is dancing/spazzing/flashing gangs signs while "ghostriding".  :D

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #9 on: 22 August 2012, 08:20:44 AM »

Islid - Yeah, pretty much. We usually jumped on the hood and "surfed" it as well. Boredom is a dangerous thing...

Kovos - Yeah... no one ever said servicemembers weren't "speshul"

I just enjoy how he is dancing/spazzing/flashing gangs signs while "ghostriding".  :D

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 22 August 2012, 10:24:46 AM »

Islid - Yeah, pretty much. We usually jumped on the hood and "surfed" it as well. Boredom is a dangerous thing...

I think you put your response in the quote area.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #11 on: 22 August 2012, 10:34:58 AM »

LOL  :)

and second of all, i just lost a little faith in the army  :o

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #12 on: 22 August 2012, 11:24:09 AM »

Yeah, I did. I am not very computer literate and make stupid mistakes like that all the time lol.

Why is that Kovos? We are people too and just look for ways to break the monotony and keep from going crazy. Not like we do it in downtown Baghdad or anything, usually only on large bases where it is safe to goof around.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #13 on: 22 August 2012, 11:52:01 AM »

Yeah, I did. I am not very computer literate and make stupid mistakes like that all the time lol.

Why is that Kovos? We are people too and just look for ways to break the monotony and keep from going crazy. Not like we do it in downtown Baghdad or anything, usually only on large bases where it is safe to goof around.

Fair enough. However I think the guy who would do this in the middle of Baghdad would have the biggest set of ammo if you catch my drift.

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #14 on: 22 August 2012, 08:52:21 PM »

Fair enough. However I think the guy who would do this in the middle of Baghdad would have the biggest set of ammo if you catch my drift.

Yeah, either that or shit for brains. I am pretty reckless and crazy, but I don't possess the "ammo" to do that myself. Maybe laugh as someone who does, but not me.

Offline Islid

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 22 August 2012, 08:58:40 PM »

Yeah, either that or shit for brains. I am pretty reckless and crazy, but I don't possess the "ammo" to do that myself. Maybe laugh as someone who does, but not me.

I think medics, by definition, are more careful than the rest of the people out there. XD

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #16 on: 22 August 2012, 08:59:00 PM »

I just had a mental image of a guy doing the "Dougie" out on "main street" on Baghdad.  ;D I would also be laughing right there with you lol.

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #17 on: 23 August 2012, 01:11:27 AM »

I just had a mental image of a guy doing the "Dougie" out on "main street" on Baghdad.  ;D I would also be laughing right there with you lol.

You need to youtube What is Love (US Marines) or Electric Avenue Iraq. Yeah... we get bored easily.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #18 on: 23 August 2012, 07:28:21 AM »

You need to youtube What is Love (US Marines) or Electric Avenue Iraq. Yeah... we get bored easily.

This isn't as random as you think, but do they have ice cream trucks over there?

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #19 on: 23 August 2012, 07:45:41 AM »

This isn't as random as you think, but do they have ice cream trucks over there?

I'm sure the Iraqis do. I do not recall ever encountering one, but they do like ice cream so I would assume so. ...and of course the curiosity is getting to me, so I have to ask, why ice cream trucks?

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #20 on: 23 August 2012, 11:29:59 AM »

I'm sure the Iraqis do. I do not recall ever encountering one, but they do like ice cream so I would assume so. ...and of course the curiosity is getting to me, so I have to ask, why ice cream trucks?

This:
pardon the stupid play-backs/reversals and language, but this is why I thought of icecream trucks. Out of ALL the cars on the road, it had to be an ice cream truck.

This is also why the mental image in my head was so great  ;D

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #21 on: 23 August 2012, 04:59:04 PM »

This:
pardon the stupid play-backs/reversals and language, but this is why I thought of icecream trucks. Out of ALL the cars on the road, it had to be an ice cream truck.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SHIT THAT IS GREAT!

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #22 on: 23 August 2012, 06:00:25 PM »
Lol, you haven't seen that video before?

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #23 on: 23 August 2012, 09:53:48 PM »
No lol. I am not an avid youtuber though. I miss most of the ones that most people know.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #24 on: 23 August 2012, 10:10:15 PM »
No lol. I am not an avid youtuber though. I miss most of the ones that most people know.

It still gets me that it was an ice cream truck  ;D
I swear I have seen that video at least 30 times and it still amuses me.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 24 August 2012, 12:14:04 PM »

This:

Hahaha I couldn't stop laughing xD