Author Topic: Ban about griefing on HastePastes Land In Lotus.  (Read 962 times)

Offline Honz (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
  • Cheese!
    • View profile
Ban about griefing on HastePastes Land In Lotus.
« on: 4 December 2021, 02:50:17 PM »
Im Honzie in game and i have an temporary ban for the next 2 days.
I was banned because i was griefing on a plot.
I would like to apologize to anyone dealing with my trouble. And i will recover from all of it. Im not a bad person and didnt have bad intentions. It was a long time ago. I was a diffrent person. But every person can change when they put alot of work into it and i was very mean to haste. I kept trolling him. But i now realized hes a nice person and no person should be treated the way someone doesnt want to be treated. As one of my favourite content creators told me: Always treat people the way you wanna be treated. And it came back to me as karma. I hate being cut off from the others in game. I dont have anywhere else to play. Village craft is a loving community. And all the admins moderators and all staff are great people. They just need to keep the peace. If you dont agree with this im sorry for wasting your time. I was just sad that i could play and i feel bad for what i did to haste hes wonderful like others and shouldnt get bullied like this as i did. Have a good day and great year. With regards -Honzie

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: Ban about griefing on HastePastes Land In Lotus.
« Reply #1 on: 4 December 2021, 03:41:16 PM »
Hi, in my opinion, you should just wait out the 2 day temp ban at this point, its not too long. Do the crime, do the time type of deal I guess. Thats my opinion though, the grief seems relatively minor (4 shulkers & some bookcases were broken from Paste's home at Lotus) and your appeal is kinda all over the place ngl Lol. but you seem sorry and remorseful which is the important part for me. It sounds like you placed some smart-ass signs around too. Idk if i'd qualify that as "bullying" lol but I'm focusing on the grief anyways, So yeah. My opinion is that you should just ride out the 2 day tempban, I've done a 2 day tempban before they aren't too bad ;)

Offline OctoGamer

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
Re: Ban about griefing on HastePastes Land In Lotus.
« Reply #2 on: 5 December 2021, 11:52:11 AM »
And it looks like Honz is unbanned on VC now, This be resolved.