Author Topic: Ban appeal  (Read 1747 times)

Offline gamingsquids (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Ban appeal
« on: 16 December 2021, 01:13:32 PM »
Minecraft Username: Gamingsquids
Punishment:banned
Reason:Abusing a glitch
What i would like:To be pardoned

appeal: about 2 months ago i was banned for abusing a glitch that allowed me to generate items, or get enchants that shouldnt have been availible for regular players. it was a extremely unfair advantage and i shouldnt have done it. there isnt any reason for me to have done it and it wasnt okay to ruin the fun for others. i am disappointing in myself and truly ashamed of what i did on the villagecraft server. today i am here reappealing because i wish to be unbanned as i have learned my lesson and will never do anything of the sort again. during my time away from villagecraft i learned a bit about myself. i often guilt trip and i can get rude while im playing video games. i now realize that i can change and learn to be nice and have fun in this community. regardless of me being unbanned or not i will definitely be changing my behavior moving forward and i hope to see you all in game again. every other community i've tried to join has never been accepting or just didnt feel the same. villagecraft is the only server i felt welcome in, and when i had stopped playing and entered a sad state dallas was there for me which is truly heart warming. i dont think i deserve any sympathy of any sorts, or even to be forgiven but i  miss villagecraft everyday, it feels as if something is missing in my day. wake up, school, and then usually it'd be villagecraft but lately its just been me sitting around bored looking for new servers like villagecraft to join. i miss you all and i hope you can understand that i am truly sorry for my actions and i swear on my life there will be changes in my behavior going forward. thank you for reading and have a great day. i was hesitant to post this at first but my friend froggybee gave me a little be of courage, hope this turns out well
i like frogs

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
Re: Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: 16 December 2021, 01:14:06 PM »
also thanks for checking on me that one time dallas, it meant alot to me
i like frogs

Offline Shensley

• Staff Member | Forum Mod
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 December 2021, 12:37:54 AM »
Thanks for the appeal, We are currently discussing the ban and coming to a conclusion on the matter. We'll get back with a decision asap.

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 December 2021, 01:04:52 AM »
Thanks for the appeal, We are currently discussing the ban and coming to a conclusion on the matter. We'll get back with a decision asap.
Ofc take your time! thanks shen
i like frogs

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 19 December 2021, 02:09:25 AM »
well, most of my vc friends have blocked me. i've pretty much lost all hope so this'll be my last appeal most likely.
i like frogs

Offline OctoGamer

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 22
  • #vc4lyfe
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 19 December 2021, 09:12:59 AM »
well, most of my vc friends have blocked me. i've pretty much lost all hope so this'll be my last appeal most likely.
just be patient.

Offline Cbddallas

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 23
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 19 December 2021, 10:26:26 AM »
The staff have extensively discussed your appeal.  Given the magnitude of your violations, you will not be pardoned*.  You were banned on October 30, and none of us believe that you have taken sufficient time to have made the changes in your attitude or your behavior that you claim.  However, if you would like to appeal again after January 31, 2022, we will reassess allowing you to return.  At this time, your appeal is denied.

*Pardoning means you didn't do what you're accused of. Pardons completely clear your name of the offense.  Forgiving is not a full pardon, and it means we are willing to reduce or remove the punishment for the offense you did commit.

• Member of Parliament
  • New Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 19 December 2021, 01:30:25 PM »
understood
i like frogs

Offline Shensley

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 2
  • U Can't Touch This
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 December 2021, 02:10:15 AM »
It's unfortunate to hear about your vc friends blocking you, however you must realize this is your own doing and this could have very easily been prevented. If this is your last appeal I wish you luck on your future endeavors. Feel free to re-appeal after January 31, 2022 like Dallas said.

Topic Locked

Quote from: PengBunny
link=topic=212.msg32741#msg32741 date=1421280717
they dont let fags become admin