Author Topic: Removal of "owners" in Skycastle  (Read 2499 times)

Kovos_Datch

Removal of "owners" in Skycastle
« on: 6 September 2012, 04:45:05 PM »
Well, I did ask for this before from the admins.... yet it still hasn't been done fully. Could I get an admin to remove the following owners from Skycastle:

carcanis
junior
pupdude
rm2001
rm2001rm

I am currently trying to revive (and fix [what a crappy job Artic and Bod did on this village]) Skycastle. This also calls for the removal of non-owners. You see, Artic (is that even how he spelled it? It's been too long, I cannot recall the exact spelling), trying to be "chummy" with everyone, decided it was a bright idea to add EVERY SINGLE PERSON HE EVER CAME IN CONTACT WITH to the owner's list. This makes it VERY hard for me to clean up the actual list and village itself. None of these people actually have a house there.... so they shouldn't even be on the list.

I would be most appreciative if an admin could remove these names so I may continue my hard work on Skyblock.

Thanks,
Kovos_Datch

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
Re: Removal of "owners" in Skycastle
« Reply #1 on: 6 September 2012, 07:44:24 PM »
On a side note, I think you should just sell the land cheap and cut your losses, lol. Skycastle is... interesting.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 6 September 2012, 08:06:49 PM »
On a side note, I think you should just sell the land cheap and cut your losses, lol. Skycastle is... interesting.

I would, but Skycastle really has some prospects.... aside from it being crappy to start with. Artic really had no idea what he was doing.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #3 on: 8 September 2012, 03:29:07 PM »
To Islid:

Please lock the thread because Ako taken care of the issue. Thanks to both of you.  :)

Offline Islid

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Time Traveller Extraordinare
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 8 September 2012, 03:51:29 PM »
No problem, thanks to Ako for the response!

Topic Locked