Author Topic: Can amy just get a ban  (Read 3807 times)

Offline TheCatsMangler (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
Can amy just get a ban
« on: 19 October 2012, 10:39:02 AM »
Go here http://imgur.com/TxmDk,Bl4UO,XOzwi,pQV6a,oTqZp,0NVDq,kkemX,YqSSN
and check out my new album of Amy griefing : D
And she grief and griefs
she spams trees
breaks hills
steals blocks
would she give it a rest?!?!?

Amylou77 bugged the crap out of me intill i gave her perms, then removed them again then bug bug bug then i add her then remove her
I talked to a moderator about it as in getting her the fuck out of my island as some pig tp'd her to my place
but she would not do anything, i had to leave for the hole day yesterday and forgot to remove her perms here and sheeeeeee
griefed me, its not my castle and not much of peoples homes, at least but she spammed trees everywhere im my MOOSHROOM island.....
I would love some help right now and amy has griefed alot so lets have fun with taking care of this :)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Can amy just get a ban
« Reply #1 on: 19 October 2012, 03:48:58 PM »
Oh what a suprise MORE
fuck her

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 19 October 2012, 06:55:45 PM »
Before I take any action I need some info... How old is Amy and where does she live? Jk... Lol anyways, don't give her perms and ignore her. If she still tries to bug you as a mod to talk to her. That is wut you should have done. Now it is a big mess, if this is her first offence she wont get a ban, maybe a temp ban.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 19 October 2012, 09:11:32 PM »
On another note never ask for the punishment for them. It is not your place and second hardly enough evidence. From what you showed he put dirt under floating trees that is like reverse griefing.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 October 2012, 04:11:25 PM »
Lalalalalallalalalalla dark you don't know amy at all shes griefed tuns of times and yea talking to the idiot gets nothing out of it
and it was a typo i diden give a shit about the name and if you have not looked at anything ealse of what she griefed then i suggest YOU do so

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 October 2012, 04:12:40 PM »
Lalalalalallalalalalla dark you don't know amy at all shes griefed tuns of times and yea talking to the idiot gets nothing out of it
and it was a typo i diden give a shit about the name and if you have not looked at anything ealse of what she griefed then i suggest YOU do so
Id like to point out i was making my self laugh while typing this and i was going to delete it but i pressed the wrong butten that is under it ignore the last message please

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 October 2012, 05:21:33 PM »
Take.her.perms.away Aaaaand

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 20 October 2012, 06:37:15 PM »
Take.her.perms.away Aaaaand

This gif pleased me very much.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 20 October 2012, 07:19:37 PM »
Id like to point out i was making my self laugh while typing this and i was going to delete it but i pressed the wrong butten that is under it ignore the last message please

just shows who you really are.