Author Topic: USA hated by all ((Split from 'strange music'))  (Read 6030 times)

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
USA hated by all ((Split from 'strange music'))
« on: 18 October 2012, 12:54:28 PM »
-------(( TOPIC SPLIT - Original Here: http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=722.0 ))-------

You are mexican, your country is shit...

I am not Mexican and your county is in fact shit hated by the whole fucking world. : D

Hated by the whole world? Hell over half the world is getting money from US government in aid. How about we stop sending it out and let many places in the world just starve.

Never listen to the vocal minorities because their agenda is usually against the good of the majority. Also air you should go to the middle east such as sudi arabi / Egypt / Iran / packastan and then flame Muhammad / Ahla / Quran and see how far you get before you beat to the ground and in some of those countries put in jail (if your lucky).

Then compare to america where your not put in jail, just might get yelled at by FELLOW people, but you will be protected from assault.

After you do that tell me the real motive behind your statement.
« Last Edit: 18 October 2012, 06:40:59 PM by Akomine »

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: USA hated by all ((Split from 'strange music'))
« Reply #1 on: 18 October 2012, 01:05:31 PM »
You are mexican, your country is shit...

I am not Mexican and your county is in fact shit hated by the whole fucking world. : D

Hated by the whole world? Hell over half the world is getting money from US government in aid. How about we stop sending it out and let many places in the world just starve.

Never listen to the vocal minorities because their agenda is usually against the good of the majority. Also air you should go to the middle east such as sudi arabi / Egypt / Iran / packastan and then flame Muhammad / Ahla / Quran and see how far you get before you beat to the ground and in some of those countries put in jail (if your lucky).

Then compare to america where your not put in jail, just might get yelled at by FELLOW people, but you will be protected from assault.

Yeah...not an american thing. You are protected from assault in most countries. Even in Mexico I am protected from it.

Lol, I had no motive. He made an ignorant statement, he gets an ignorant reply.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #2 on: 18 October 2012, 03:30:05 PM »

And we are borrowing money from China. What is your point?

Never listen to the vocal minorities because their agenda is usually against the good of the majority.

Can you give me a few examples? The US government is designed to PROTECT these minorities, no matter how right/wrong or smart/foolish they are. What if the majority is incorrect? What if the minority has a point? The US government was designed to protect all "factions" (minorities) so the majority wouldn't wipe out the minority. The US is famous for diversity, no matter how vocal or minor.

The person would be protected from assault; however, this does not protect the person from a hate crime. If the person is too unrelenting with their verbal harassment, they can be charge with a hate crime.... which, by law, could very well give a the person 25 years in prison if the hate crime is that heinous (which is usually for murder or along those lines).

Now, depending on who's statistics you chose to believe, the global look on the US is about 50% in favor to 50% against. This (like I said, depending on what sources you want to believe [I found these statistics a bit optimistic]) actually makes the US one of the most favored world power in the world. Is it as bad as Air claims it is? I don't think so. Is it still bad? Yes.
-But hey, we can't please everyone... let alone ourselves.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 October 2012, 04:07:00 PM »
Lol, sorry for derailing one of your threads again knite. hehe : D

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 October 2012, 05:30:06 PM »
I think you may have typed this without double checking what you were saying CJ. I'm gonna echo some of Kovos's thoughts and add my own.

Hated by the whole world?
Mhmm... there is a general animosity towards the United States because of the foreign policy of the country over the course of its existence. This animosity is greater in some communities, groups, individuals, and countries, but it is a unique worldwide phenomenon. Estonia, for example, does not carry this trait. The United States does. Estonia did not ban collecting rainwater in Bolivia. The United States did.

Can't really measure this animosity, but it does exist worldwide.

Hell over half the world is getting money from US government in aid. How about we stop sending it out and let many places in the world just starve.
Yes. Either greatly cut back or remove "aid" payments in most cases. Furthermore, remove military bases, CIA involvement, and make an effort to not overthrow goverments. I find it bizarre that the United States would overthrow the Honduran government, and yet give them aid payments. So two-faced. So unlawful.

US interventions in Latin America: http://www.zompist.com/latam.html

Never listen to the vocal minorities because their agenda is usually against the good of the majority.
Re-think this. Perhaps it is actually the tyranny of the majority that oppresses the minorities in many cases?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_the_United_States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_United_States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_States

Also air you should go to the middle east such as sudi arabi / Egypt / Iran / packastan and then flame Muhammad / Ahla / Quran and see how far you get before you beat to the ground and in some of those countries put in jail (if your lucky).
This is true in some cases, especially in Saudi Arabia which has religious police. Religion can be a vicious thing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_Rushdie#The_Satanic_Verses_and_the_fatw.C4.81

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bashing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_inequality_in_the_American_criminal_justice_system
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_brutality_in_the_United_States

You can be put in jail for the assumption that you are thinking in a way that 'they' don't want you to think, extrajudicially: http://rt.com/usa/news/refusing-grand-jury-plante-196/

His motive was to respond to a silly statement with a silly sweeping exaggerated statement (with some truth behind it).

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline knitefall

• Cheese
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 October 2012, 09:44:00 PM »
Heh, wiki... I would not trust wiki with a penny...

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 October 2012, 10:26:38 PM »

Go to the bottem look for sources then go to those and see.

and to ako yes you can get arrested for hate crimes but it really depends on how you say something, or else we would never be able to debate Gay marriage/ racism anywhere (yes it is not shown on the media much as they want to keep as many as they can and those vocal minorities can be quite harmful)

Now as for slavery for alot of them it was not bad, if you go read from what several slaves back in the 1700s said they did not mind it, they where well fed, clothed, and had free time, but all people seem to remember are those terrible slave owners.

Considering there is no real point of doing this over the internet. I can give you all debate notes and manuscripts that go into detail on it, but most of you would not read them all the way through. So if you want them just go look national college debate team US foreign affairs and you will find many on both sides.

On more of a math note about how people think its usually a bell curve so your always going to have a near 50-50 split on anything.  Why popular elections are a bad thing in general as the person that says I will give you a free car (etc), and the people believe that he will, wins.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 October 2012, 10:35:03 PM »

Why? (honestly)

and to ako yes you can get arrested for hate crimes but it really depends on how you say something, or else we would never be able to debate Gay marriage/ racism anywhere (yes it is not shown on the media much as they want to keep as many as they can and those vocal minorities can be quite harmful)

Now as for slavery for alot of them it was not bad, if you go read from what several slaves back in the 1700s said they did not mind it, they where well fed, clothed, and had free time, but all people seem to remember are those terrible slave owners.

Considering there is no real point of doing this over the internet. I can give you all debate notes and manuscripts that go into detail on it, but most of you would not read them all the way through. So if you want them just go look national college debate team US foreign affairs and you will find many on both sides.

On more of a math note about how people think its usually a bell curve so your always going to have a near 50-50 split on anything.  Why popular elections are a bad thing in general as the person that says I will give you a free car (etc), and the people believe that he will, wins.

I think kovos mentioned hate crimes?

I don't understand the slaves had food and clothes argument.

But yeah, I'll get you to send me the debate notes off of the forum, lol.

I think I missed something on the math part, but I assume you are talking about US federal elections. About the 50-50 split... I have a feeling that you are going to see a 3rd party get a significant % sooner than later. If not, the people of your country had better make it happen. ;)

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 October 2012, 10:40:27 PM »

Why? (honestly)

I think kovos mentioned hate crimes?

I don't understand the slaves had food and clothes argument.

But yeah, I'll get you to send me the debate notes off of the forum, lol.

I think I missed something on the math part, but I assume you are talking about US federal elections. About the 50-50 split... I have a feeling that you are going to see a 3rd party get a significant % sooner than later. If not, the people of your country had better make it happen. ;)

Don't trust Wikipedia as a primary source because anyone can edit it. Great example was for a week someone made the Abraham Lincoln page say he was a zombie, or gas constants the one for atm*L/(K*mol) is off by a factor of 10^3. Now the sources at the bottom alot of the time are good primary sources and you can use Wikipedia to find them.

The math thing is that population wise there is usually a 50-50 split so both sides have people behind them.

Now as for the debate notes you can go look it up there is only like 100k pages of stuff to go threw to find what you want on most of the .edu sites that just keep photocopies of them with no search function (ie find a grad student that was doing some research and back track to it).

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #9 on: 18 October 2012, 11:06:01 PM »

Woah, woah, woah. Yes, they were clothed and fed for, but most of them were treated less than human.

Let me put it this way:
Why were there Jim Crow Laws?
Why was there a racial movement in the 50s?
Why was there lynchings in the South?

I will answer those 3 questions in a very simple way:
The white men wanted to suppress the African Americans. If you go back and read what slaves have said.... you mean the illiterate ones that couldn't get an education because of their slave owners? No, you mean the ones that were treated semi well that could get somewhat of an education because their owners would allow that.

Why were there Jim Crow Laws?
To suppress the African Americans' right to vote. Obviously whites didn't like them.

Why was there a racial movement?
Because the African Americans were still treated less than human.

Why were there lynchings in the South?
If you go back and read historical documents, you will find that most lynchings were unfair. Why is that? Because the white man disliked African Americans.

If they treated them that bad when they were "free", how do you think they treated them when they were enslaved?
« Last Edit: 18 October 2012, 11:55:59 PM by Kovos_Datch »

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 18 October 2012, 11:42:36 PM »
Agreed Kovos. Brb, need to feed my slave.
Jan, where are you?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 October 2012, 03:15:02 PM »
Jan, where are you?

I'm here Ako.
I'm starving...locking me up in a pantry full of canned green beans and corn was evil..
you know I don't like green beans and corn or have a can opener...

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 19 October 2012, 03:21:11 PM »
Jan, where are you?

I'm here Ako.
I'm starving...locking me up in a pantry full of canned green beans and corn was evil..

At least I gave you food and clothes. Not so bad right?
I'm a "good" SLAVE OWNER  aren't I?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 19 October 2012, 03:31:29 PM »
Jan, where are you?

I'm here Ako.

Yes Master Ako..thank you for the clothes and food...it's not so bad being a young slave woman with no rights and knowing I was bought to have whatever done to me, even if I'm forced to have sex and shit in a bucket.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 19 October 2012, 03:50:30 PM »
Jan, where are you?

I'm here Ako.

Yes Master Ako..thank you for the clothes and food...it's not so bad being a young slave woman with no rights and knowing I was bought to have whatever done to me, even if I'm forced to have sex and shit in a bucket.
Wow if its THAT bad maybe you can ask cayrat to make you her slave instead

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 19 October 2012, 04:18:45 PM »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 19 October 2012, 04:40:04 PM »
Jan, where are you?

I'm here Ako.