Author Topic: Sorry Fox X-Raying  (Read 3938 times)

Offline Scopensnipzz_99 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Sorry Fox X-Raying
« on: 11 October 2012, 05:29:03 PM »
As you may Know Jan Caught me x-raying But it was not me it was my Friend Nick (Well Not anymore) He Told me he Hade The x-ray Mod So He Installed it. Than he opened my Minecraft and started playing on the server (i Told him it has a good server) He Must of been X-Raying Im So Sorry i will uninstall this mod Asap

Thx
                                                                                                                  Scopensnipzz_99

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Sorry Fox X-Raying
« Reply #1 on: 11 October 2012, 05:31:45 PM »
Your responsible for anything that happens on that account (or your ip in general). If your "friend" xrayed you are still going to get the punishment either way as it was your fault for letting him on your account (why everyone should have their own).

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2012, 06:22:47 PM »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 October 2012, 01:07:26 AM »
Oh ya just noticed. also in wrong forum.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 October 2012, 01:24:21 AM »
Adding on again. Well decided to go look at your xray..... one day ok.... two days, ok not just your friend. So stop trying your bs as your balance is taking the hole.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 October 2012, 12:39:50 PM »
This topic has been moved to the correct thread and is now under the rules of a ban/punishment appeal.

And CJ is correct, we can't possibly know who was on your account, but we can know if your account has been cheating. Oldest excuse in the book is "my friend did it on my account". Well, then say goodbye to your money, and your friend can get on his account and repay you legit.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

joshtimasprime

« Reply #6 on: 14 October 2012, 11:20:54 AM »
ako, i know I don't belong here, I was just wondering where the flying spaghetti monster came from and why do you have it as your signature?

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.

CJ
« Last Edit: 14 October 2012, 01:17:25 PM by cjm721 »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 October 2012, 02:01:29 PM »
ako, i know I don't belong here, I was just wondering where the flying spaghetti monster came from and why do you have it as your signature?

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.

CJ

The flying spaghetti monster is our creator.

-------
January 15th 2013 - Update by Akomine: This appeal is now several months old, but never recieved a verdict. You are responsible for your own account, and we can't pardon this offence.
Verdict:
Appeal Lost.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2013, 08:36:09 PM by Akomine »