Author Topic: Muted and Baned for a week  (Read 2447 times)

Zealf0rge

Muted and Baned for a week
« on: 19 October 2012, 09:35:44 PM »
hello! i was recently banned for a week for reasons unknown and muted for spamming(truely sorry about that). But what I really want to find out is why i was banned and why when i came back i lost all of the money that i had gotten and i was still muted. I had been doing some cobblestone/strip mining for a friend of mine and accumulated a lot of money buy selling the cobble. the only thing i can think of is that you thought i was cheating by getting so much money so fast. I am trully sorry for any thing i may have done to cause this but it would be nice to get a balance of $600 back. Please unmute me aswell because i feel that one of the great things about minecraft is the ability to connect with other players. I am not angry, just frustrated. Please take my wishes into thought. Sincerely zealf0rge nick~Tim/MrRogers

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Muted and Baned for a week
« Reply #1 on: 19 October 2012, 10:30:20 PM »
You griefed was the reason for your temp ban. You will not get your cash back, but i will unmute you.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Muted and Baned for a week
« Reply #2 on: 25 October 2012, 12:49:56 PM »
You griefed so fucking much, it was absurd. You completely destroyed someone's building to the ground.
Then I found more grief from you and friend elsewhere.
"reasons unknown", "only thing I can think of is you thought I was cheating"
Don't even.

I fined you out the ass because of the damage you caused.

-------
January 15th 2013 - Update by Akomine: This appeal is now several months old, but never recieved a verdict. The appellant has not responded.
Verdict:
Appeal Lost.
« Last Edit: 15 January 2013, 08:37:01 PM by Akomine »