Author Topic: EpicPilot0709 was griefed  (Read 1738 times)

Kovos_Datch

EpicPilot0709 was griefed
« on: 25 November 2012, 10:29:28 PM »

kahnboy, Seaserpent54, and shohei2000 griefed EpicPilot709 (which can be seen above in the pictures)

From what I can tell, kahnboy destroyed half of EpicPilot's home and decided it was a good idea to build a wood "tower" right outside his front door. Seaserpent also destroy a part of Epic's house. Sea then proceeded to build a dirt "tower" next to the wood tower that kahn made. shohei seemed to destroy Epic's crops.

Epic also claimed that someone destroyed his chicken farm, but I have no way to check that.

This grief seems pretty massive. I am going to need to know the previous records of the 3 griefers before I can make any final judgement. I would like this info as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Kovos_Datch

Re: EpicPilot0709 was griefed
« Reply #1 on: 25 November 2012, 10:49:16 PM »
After reviewing the reports, I found that Sea has griefed before.

As for the punishment, I suggest the following:
kahn (who has done the majority of the griefing and built the wood tower): paid Epic 4000 to Epic in game and was pardoned.
Sea (who griefed a bit of the house and made the dirt tower): I suggest a bit of jail time because he did not learn with the first punishment.
Shohei (who broke crops/food items): I suggest a $150 fine because of a minor grief.

I will lock the thread when action is taken.

Edit: Action has been taken.

Topic Locked
« Last Edit: 25 November 2012, 10:58:00 PM by Kovos_Datch »