Author Topic: Catty stole from SonicBoom?  (Read 6778 times)

Offline xxbabygirlstar (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Catty stole from SonicBoom?
« on: 27 December 2012, 03:12:26 PM »
Preface: Sonic asked me to post this for him because he did not have a forum account. I checked with Kovos and he said it was fine.

Okay, so Sonicboom29 told me a story on how Catty610 stole a wither skull from him.
He basically said he threw a potion at Catty in his [his is assumed to be Catty's] shop so Catty retaliated by killing Sonic with lava. When Sonic died, apparently Catty stole his wither skull and now, although Sonic has offered a diamond in exchange for the wither skull he stole, Catty will not give it back.
All Sonic wants is the skull back. Again, he even offered a diamond in exchange.
I don't know date or location of this incident because Sonic signed off before I could get the information, but Kovos told me to make this report anyway.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Catty stole from SonicBoom?
« Reply #1 on: 27 December 2012, 03:23:02 PM »
Wait so HE attacked Catty with a potion in Catty's OWN shop and he gets mad when Catty retaliates?

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 December 2012, 03:52:09 PM »
Attempting to damage someone (Ex. via potion) in a PVP off area is against the rules.

Sonic is lucky that Catty chose to retaliate in kind rather than have a staff member deal with him.

I am not going to lose a single bit of sleep tonight over Sonic losing an item after breaking the rules.

If there is more to the story I will certainly listen, but my stance is that both players actions cancel eachother out.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #3 on: 27 December 2012, 03:56:38 PM »
Attempting to damage someone (Ex. via potion) in a PVP off area is against the rules.

Sonic is lucky that Catty chose to retaliate in kind rather than have a staff member deal with him.

I am not going to lose a single bit of sleep tonight over Sonic losing an item after breaking the rules.

If there is more to the story I will certainly listen, but my stance is that both players actions cancel eachother out.

I certainly agree with this. I was just doing what Sonic asked me to :) If he gets online, I'll try to get more information out of him.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 27 December 2012, 06:28:29 PM »
The potion-in-shop thing is news to me. When Star told me about it initially, she left that detail out. It seems fair that he was killed if he threw a potion in a non-PVP area and was killed for it. I will keep this case open until more evidence comes to light. Would someone (Star [because sh made the report] or Staff) talk to Sonic next time he is on? Then you can post what he said.

Thanks, Star, for making the report.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #5 on: 27 December 2012, 06:45:33 PM »
The potion-in-shop thing is news to me. When Star told me about it initially, she left that detail out. It seems fair that he was killed if he threw a potion in a non-PVP area and was killed for it. I will keep this case open until more evidence comes to light. Would someone (Star [because sh made the report] or Staff) talk to Sonic next time he is on? Then you can post what he said.

Thanks, Star, for making the report.

My bad. Sonic re-explained the story to me after I had texted you and added that part, and I wasn't sure if I should text you again.
I'll be on the look out for him.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 December 2012, 07:16:39 PM »
So he is annoyed enough to ask you to make the post, but won't do it himself? If they are going to be serious about it at least should go do it themselves.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #7 on: 27 December 2012, 07:23:46 PM »
So he is annoyed enough to ask you to make the post, but won't do it himself? If they are going to be serious about it at least should go do it themselves.

It's because he doesn't have a forum account. The staff are generally slow with approving new accounts and must be told in game to get the ball rolling.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 December 2012, 08:32:02 PM »

It's because he doesn't have a forum account. The staff are generally slow with approving new accounts and must be told in game to get the ball rolling.

I am sorry but that is bullshit. I approve new accounts every fucking hour.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #9 on: 27 December 2012, 08:37:09 PM »

News to me. Every time someone wants their account approved, I have to relay the message to staff either in game or over skype.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 27 December 2012, 08:46:39 PM »

News to me. Every time someone wants their account approved, I have to relay the message to staff either in game or over skype.

Huh? I saw you relay the message twice and both times their account was already approved so you telling us about it was useless.  It's not my fault they can't wait a fucking hour.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #11 on: 27 December 2012, 08:48:25 PM »

Huh? I saw you relay the message twice and both times their account was already approved so you telling us about it was useless.  It's not my fault they can't wait a fucking hour.

This was not the case for MegaShadow2001 and xxbabygirlstar... but we are derailing this thread. Anyways, if anyone has info, we could use it.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 December 2012, 08:52:23 PM »

This was not the case for MegaShadow2001 and xxbabygirlstar... but we are derailing this thread. Anyways, if anyone has info, we could use it.

Oh hell naww.  You derailed the thread with your passive aggressive comment about staff and when Star and Shadow joined, our email verification was broken so we changed to admin approval. I approve new members every hour.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #13 on: 1 January 2013, 12:05:18 PM »
Has anyone seen Sonicboom on? If not, I will have to check logs on this soon.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #14 on: 1 January 2013, 01:28:09 PM »
Has anyone seen Sonicboom on? If not, I will have to check logs on this soon.

I saw him online like 3 days ago, but literally right when I signed on, he left.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #15 on: 1 January 2013, 01:38:32 PM »
Alright, from what I have gathered from interviewing both Catty and Star, Sonic himself said he threw a potion at Catty in his own shop. Because both stories matched up so well, I will assume it is the truth. I do not believe any logs will need to be investigated.

Sonic lost this case because he threw a potion (presumably to harm) at Catty in Catty's own shop.

Topic Locked