Author Topic: sax killed my dog  (Read 3112 times)

Offline trailmix151 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
sax killed my dog
« on: 9 January 2013, 07:01:13 PM »
saxturian teleported to my house and proceeded to kill one of my dogs.. he blames lag and calls me a pussy. i demand 2000 compensation for another dog. this is the THIRD time someone has killed my dogs. i am very angry.

Offline trailmix151 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
Re: sax killed my dog
« Reply #1 on: 9 January 2013, 07:05:32 PM »
further developing: him and others calling me a bitch for reporting him

Offline trailmix151 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 9 January 2013, 07:10:18 PM »
runek has now made him pay compensation.. its all good

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 9 January 2013, 07:14:52 PM »
For future reference don't demand anything of us like that.... I am not 100% sure about everyone else but if you tried demanding something from me like that I probably wouldn't help you... I would let you go cool off and try again later or something.... I get your angry but acting like that to someone you want to help you doesn't seem like a good idea.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #4 on: 9 January 2013, 07:29:19 PM »
For future reference don't demand anything of us like that.... I am not 100% sure about everyone else but if you tried demanding something from me like that I probably wouldn't help you... I would let you go cool off and try again later or something.... I get your angry but acting like that to someone you want to help you doesn't seem like a good idea.

While his choice of words was indeed... misguided... I know why he said it. Last time when Dominator killed two of his dogs, the admins told Dom to pay 2k per dog, so Trail was repeating that for this instance.

But yeah, Trail, Dark has a point. I know you were frustrated but getting angry doesn't help anyone, and it especially doesn't help your case.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #5 on: 9 January 2013, 07:58:54 PM »
Alrighty...

First of all, Darken is right. Please do not *demand* a punishment as it is eventually up to the staff. *Demanding* a consequence will usually get them to turn a deaf ear.

Second of all, this seems to have solved itself. Thanks to Rune for sorting this out.

Topic Locked