Author Topic: Im banned = (  (Read 17820 times)

Offline dominator9262 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Im banned = (
« on: 9 January 2013, 08:32:07 PM »
I know all you staff are just gonna skip reading this and scroll down to tell me things I DID do wrong, but seriously, hear me out.
It was a misunderstanding with the video game thing, you'd have to be there to know what was actually going on. And I didn't spam the messages at the end, I don't know how or why it says I did, probably just Air making it up because he hates me now. And for the 3 greifs you said I did also, was completely my fault. I didn't know that you couldn't greif unprotected land. (I already know that's a dumb thing to think, please dont remind me of that when replying.) And, for all my greifs and being a dick to Air, I am very, very sorry.

I really hope you can forgive me for being such an idiot. I love this server, and I really don't wanna leave.

~Dominator9262

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Im banned = (
« Reply #1 on: 9 January 2013, 08:44:36 PM »
And I didn't spam the messages at the end, I don't know how or why it says I did, probably just Air making it up because he hates me now.
Wow, you just lost 100% of my sympathy.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 9 January 2013, 08:56:20 PM »
You never thought I had a screenshot did you? If you want to win the appeal you need to be honest, man.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #3 on: 9 January 2013, 08:56:32 PM »
I know all you staff are just gonna skip reading this and scroll down to tell me things I DID do wrong, but seriously, hear me out.
It was a misunderstanding with the video game thing, you'd have to be there to know what was actually going on. And I didn't spam the messages at the end, I don't know how or why it says I did, probably just Air making it up because he hates me now. And for the 3 greifs you said I did also, was completely my fault. I didn't know that you couldn't greif unprotected land. (I already know that's a dumb thing to think, please dont remind me of that when replying.) And, for all my greifs and being a dick to Air, I am very, very sorry.

I really hope you can forgive me for being such an idiot. I love this server, and I really don't wanna leave.

~Dominator9262

Your ban has nothing to do with your actions toward Air [from what I know], though lying about them do nothing for your cause.
Jan and I discussed your banning (which is why I'm posting on here). You've had three prior offenses, killed two of Trail's dogs for no reason and then destroyed over 200 train rails. You obviously haven't taken the hint about not griefing other players. You know how to use /lb toolblock and it's common sense that if something has been placed recently (which I'm assuming since Trail hasn't been here long, it was on the logblock) you don't take it.

[1/6/2013 7:24:59 PM] Murderur: I can't decide if i should just ban him or not
[1/6/2013 7:25:11 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): Idk, that's a pretty big grief
[1/6/2013 7:25:14 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): and not his first time
[1/6/2013 7:25:16 PM] Murderur: He turned out to take like 250
[1/6/2013 7:25:28 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): even in this week
[1/6/2013 7:25:30 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): not his first time
[1/6/2013 7:25:34 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): i dont think he's getting the hint

[1/6/2013 7:30:44 PM] Murderur: should I make a report for Kovos or just leave it in the registry?
[1/6/2013 7:30:48 PM] Murderur: I'm permabanning him

[Personal note: Dom, please don't take this as me disliking you or wanting you banned or anything, I was just calling it as I saw it]

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 9 January 2013, 08:57:24 PM »
It was 2:00 in the morning, no one was online, so no one was talking. The messages were not continuous. You weren't responding so I sent it again. Then I said it again, and then again. I did not realize that i was spamming you, and for that, I am very very sorry.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 9 January 2013, 09:03:32 PM »
It was 2:00 in the morning, no one was online, so no one was talking. The messages were not continuous. You weren't responding so I sent it again. Then I said it again, and then again. I did not realize that i was spamming you, and for that, I am very very sorry.

You sent them within 4 seconds...
2013-01-03 07:07:48 [INFO] Dominator9262 issued server command: /msg Air Well you called me a dumbfuck. I asked if anyone was gonna play it, you dodnt say yes.
2013-01-03 07:07:49 [INFO] Dominator9262 issued server command: /msg Air Well you called me a dumbfuck. I asked if anyone was gonna play it, you dodnt say yes.
2013-01-03 07:07:49 [INFO] Dominator9262 issued server command: /msg Air Well you called me a dumbfuck. I asked if anyone was gonna play it, you dodnt say yes.
2013-01-03 07:07:50 [INFO] Dominator9262 issued server command: /msg Air Well you called me a dumbfuck. I asked if anyone was gonna play it, you dodnt say yes.
2013-01-03 07:07:51 [INFO] Dominator9262 issued server command: /msg Air Well you called me a dumbfuck. I asked if anyone was gonna play it, you dodnt say yes.
2013-01-03 07:07:51 [INFO] Dominator9262 issued server command: /msg Air Well you called me a dumbfuck. I asked if anyone was gonna play it, you dodnt say yes.
2013-01-03 07:07:52 [INFO] Dominator9262 issued server command: /msg Air Well you called me a dumbfuck. I asked if anyone was gonna play it, you dodnt say yes.

Nice lies man...

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 9 January 2013, 09:09:30 PM »
By the way, I actually wanted you to appeal. I was gonna vouch for you (we had a fun PvP fight) but you come here and lie...I am not vouching for you anymore.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 9 January 2013, 09:13:47 PM »
That is impossible! Spamming that fast would surely get you kicked from the game for spam, I honestly do not know why it says that. This was a long time ago, I don't remember exactly what happened! I apologized for revealing the ending to you, but you kept dragging me to hell with the topic, I may have just raged out and spammed them to you, but I honestly do not remember. I know your probably not gonna belive me anyways, but if you knew me, you would know I forget things very fast. You might think that's a bunch of bullshit, and if it was any other person, I would agree with you. But I PROMISE I am not lieing.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #8 on: 9 January 2013, 09:21:33 PM »
That is impossible! Spamming that fast would surely get you kicked from the game for spam, I honestly do not know why it says that. This was a long time ago, I don't remember exactly what happened! I apologized for revealing the ending to you, but you kept dragging me to hell with the topic, I may have just raged out and spammed them to you, but I honestly do not remember. I know your probably not gonna belive me anyways, but if you knew me, you would know I forget things very fast. You might think that's a bunch of bullshit, and if it was any other person, I would agree with you. But I PROMISE I am not lieing.

Air and I just tested this, it didn't kick me and I spammed faster than you. I don't have any sort of special "no kick for spam" thing applied to me.
How many lies is that? COme on Dom, you're better than this :/

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 9 January 2013, 09:26:25 PM »
You're so full of it, Dom.
You have NO respect for anyone or their things, and you proved that to us FIVE times.

Not griefing in the Outlands is one of the biggest, well known rules of the server so I don't believe you for one second that you didn't know that.

I didn't know that you couldn't greif unprotected land.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 9 January 2013, 09:27:21 PM »
Whenever I spam that fast (Not saying I spam often), it kicks me after 2 or 3 times of saying it. There is a huge difference between lieing and one person thinking something different than you think, which is what just happened. Even if one person is right and the other is wrong, that's not lieing, that's a mistake.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #11 on: 9 January 2013, 09:30:00 PM »
Whenever I spam that fast (Not saying I spam often), it kicks me after 2 or 3 times of saying it. There is a huge difference between lieing and one person thinking something different than you think, which is what just happened. Even if one person is right and the other is wrong, that's not lieing, that's a mistake.

You don't get kicked for /msg spam.

And you're avoiding the topic at hand: you were banned for griefing, not pissing off Air >_<

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 9 January 2013, 09:40:19 PM »
And like I stated before, it was VERY stupid of me to think that, and that I knew a staff would post a comment like you just did. I know i have made alot of people unhappy on this server, and I can't apologize enough for that. But I swear I can change. Please give me another chance, and if I screw up again, you can perma-ban me. I know you have plenty of reasons that you can just perma-ban me right now, in fact, I know alot of you are already gonna vote that I should be perma-banned. I can understand that. Just give me another chance, I promise I won't let you guys down. I know your goal in this server is to make people have a good, fun time, and I know I haven't exactly helped you with that. I know that you guys don't want idiots like me ruining another players experience on this server. But just give me another chance, and I WILL change. Before this all happened, I didn't take the rules that seriously, and I know that is a dumb thing to think. Like when I killed those 2 dogs in that persons house, that was very stupid, and a perfect example of how I didn't take rules very seriously. But I WILL change, I WILL take the rules very seriously, and I WILL NOT ruin other players time playing on this server. I promise you that. I know I have done alot of stupid things, but all I ask from you is to give me another chance.

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 9 January 2013, 09:55:21 PM »
I'm all for giving people getting a second chance, personally, for offenses like this. Especially regulars on the server. Make him replace the rails he took and lay them how the owner wants them. Some "community service" or something.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 9 January 2013, 09:59:44 PM »
Aysun, I will be perfectly happy to do that if it means coming back to my # 1 favorite server.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 9 January 2013, 10:37:28 PM »
I sure as hell am not falling for your fake apologies and lies.
You don't deserve to come back to the server.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 10 January 2013, 09:44:38 AM »
I would have had no issue voting for a second chance for you, Dom - except you lied (very poorly) throughout this entire thread, and tried (very badly) to bash Air when he had absolutely nothing to do with your ban.

You sank your own Battleship.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 10 January 2013, 03:31:48 PM »
He reminds me of rainy; several offences, a handful of lies, and a bunch of big promises about changing.

He's not rainy, but is reminding me of him... if the staff wants to, perhaps a good ol rainy-style banishment contract is in order, since he wants to come back so bad to prove himself. He would come back isolated in the nether, we could mute at free will, and monitor him to make a decision. (I also could easily side with Jan and agree that he should not be allowed on this server, but what do you guys think after reading this thread?)

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 10 January 2013, 04:02:07 PM »
He reminds me of rainy; several offences, a handful of lies, and a bunch of big promises about changing.

He's not rainy, but is reminding me of him... if the staff wants to, perhaps a good ol rainy-style banishment contract is in order, since he wants to come back so bad to prove himself. He would come back isolated in the nether, we could mute at free will, and monitor him to make a decision. (I also could easily side with Jan and agree that he should not be allowed on this server, but what do you guys think after reading this thread?)

Banishment would be fun...

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 10 January 2013, 04:40:16 PM »

-Mute him at free will (justifiable, not just 'he's annoying me')
-Earn his way out and back to the land of good things?

I really think another chance is in order, this seems like a good option.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 10 January 2013, 05:15:35 PM »
I wasn't around for the rainy banishment period, but from what I know of the process I do not like the idea or think that it is constructive for the player involved, or for the server in general.

I'd be more open to voting for the 'last chance, step out of line and you're done like dinner' option, but that's just me. :)

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 10 January 2013, 05:31:27 PM »
That's all I need is another chance, that's all I ask. I really don't wanna leave this server (or be banished in the nether), I have lots of friends on this server that I don't wanna say goodbye too. 1 more chance is all I ask, and if i screw up again, you can banish me to hell.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 10 January 2013, 08:19:11 PM »
That's all I need is another chance, that's all I ask. I really don't wanna leave this server (or be banished in the nether), I have lots of friends on this server that I don't wanna say goodbye too. 1 more chance is all I ask, and if i screw up again, you can banish me to hell.

If you screw up again you get banned permanently, that's what I think.
I'm feeling pretty generous right now, despite your throne of LIES.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #23 on: 10 January 2013, 10:56:00 PM »
Hey, I was just thinking, no matter what happens with the appeal, I think it's really uncool that you're not helping me out here. You're just pointing out the things I did wrong, which isn't helping.  :'( And by the way, you were wrong about the message spamming. Me and CJ were talking, and he told me that before the staff updated the server, you DID get kicked for message spamming.

And I'm gonna leave it at that.

Apparently he expected me to lie for him in the middle of this to stand on his side.

Allow me to remind you, Dom, I don't stand up for people when they did wrong and then lied about their wrong doings.

I'm not a staff member, just an effected party, but I don't think this is the behavior one would expect from someone who is going to change

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 10 January 2013, 11:01:51 PM »
Hey, I was just thinking, no matter what happens with the appeal, I think it's really uncool that you're not helping me out here. You're just pointing out the things I did wrong, which isn't helping.  :'( And by the way, you were wrong about the message spamming. Me and CJ were talking, and he told me that before the staff updated the server, you DID get kicked for message spamming.

And I'm gonna leave it at that.

Apparently he expected me to lie for him in the middle of this to stand on his side.

Allow me to remind you, Dom, I don't stand up for people when they did wrong and then lied about their wrong doings.

I'm not a staff member, just an effected party, but I don't think this is the behavior one would expect from someone who is going to change

You know you fucking spammed. Star even tested it and she didn't get kicked. We were thinking about giving you a second chance and you keep lying.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 10 January 2013, 11:02:27 PM »
I didn't expect you to lie for me. I didn't ASK for you to lie to me. I was just saying that I thought we were friends, and sticking up for me instead of just pointing out what I did wrong is not very friendly.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #26 on: 10 January 2013, 11:03:38 PM »
I didn't expect you to lie for me. I didn't ASK for you to lie to me. I was just saying that I thought we were friends, and sticking up for me instead of just pointing out what I did wrong is not very friendly.

To stand on your side, I would have had to lie. You griefed, you spammed, you lied, and you keep acting like you did no wrong.

I'm bowing out of this thread now, unless I'm brought back in.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 10 January 2013, 11:05:43 PM »
And I'm not lying about the spam thing! Listen to this message that CJ sent me:

« Sent to: dominator9262 on: January 09, 2013, 09:47:05 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
Btw message spam did kick before what ever updates they did.

I was just stating what CJ informed me, which may or may not be correct.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 10 January 2013, 11:07:47 PM »
And I didn't act like I did nothing wrong. I admitted my greif and apologized.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 10 January 2013, 11:09:26 PM »
And I'm not lying about the spam thing! Listen to this message that CJ sent me:

« Sent to: dominator9262 on: January 09, 2013, 09:47:05 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. » ReplyQuoteDelete
Btw message spam did kick before what ever updates they did.

I was just stating what CJ informed me, which may or may not be correct.

That was before the update...you spammed after the fucking update and you keep denying it even though I provided more than enough evidence. Your ban had nothing to do with it...and your decision to lie about it is what buried you.

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 10 January 2013, 11:13:41 PM »
Ahem, if you heard that post correctly, I was just saying what CJ informed me, which MAY OR MAY NOT BE correct.