Author Topic: Im banned = (  (Read 17819 times)

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: Im banned = (
« Reply #31 on: 10 January 2013, 11:16:02 PM »
Ahem, if you heard that post correctly, I was just saying what CJ informed me, which MAY OR MAY NOT BE correct.

"Ahem" that is completely irrelevant.

Offline dominator9262 (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 10 January 2013, 11:21:09 PM »
Guys, the only reason I have been lieing to you all is that I'm scared to be kicked from the server, so I'm trying to pick my words very carefully, so I did make up a few lies to back up my case. I'm sorry. I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a liar. I've made lots of mistakes, and I just want to convince you that I can change. I have spent so much time playing on this server and getting to know the players, I just really don't want to be banned. That is why I lied. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone by lieing or greifing them, and I promise, you won't regret it if you give me another chance.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 10 January 2013, 11:25:06 PM »
Guys, the only reason I have been lieing to you all is that I'm scared to be kicked from the server, so I'm trying to pick my words very carefully, so I did make up a few lies to back up my case. I'm sorry. I'm not a bad guy. I'm not a liar. I've made lots of mistakes, and I just want to convince you that I can change. I have spent so much time playing on this server and getting to know the players, I just really don't want to be banned. That is why I lied. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone by lieing or greifing them, and I promise, you won't regret it if you give me another chance.

Ok so, do you admit to lying about the spam, calling me a liar AND saying I modified the logs to make it look like spam?

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 10 January 2013, 11:33:57 PM »
Yes I do admit to all of that, and Air, I couldn't be more sorry for all the trouble I caused you. And I know lieing to staff is a banable offence, and I wouldn't be surprised if you banned me for that reason only. But the only reason I did it was because I was scared that I would be banned, because I was such an idiot to go and do all that greifing.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 10 January 2013, 11:37:20 PM »
Ahem, if you heard that post correctly, I was just saying what CJ informed me, which MAY OR MAY NOT BE correct.

Dom... stop... take a step back... and Think.

You spammed air. That has nothing to do with your ban. You have seen evidence proving you did so. Screenshots (not just one), actual testing to see if msg spam kicks you, and logs. Yet you continue to deny it... and not very well mind you... Saying I couldn't have done that or it would kick me... If you really want any chance at an appeal/second chance cut the crap come clean. On everything not just the spam BS. Now is the time to make us feel like we should let you play again... not try to deny something we know you did.

It can go one of 2ish ways... you keep doing wut you are doing and we just keep you banned. Or you finally come clean and show us that you are going to be better and we let you play. (at this point you either will be a better player or we will ban you and not lose any sleep over it.)

Edit: Looks like my post was a little late.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 11 January 2013, 09:49:58 AM »
I agree with Dark.

I'd suggest Dom make one more post to convince us that he'll behave going forwards. I for one am willing to ignore all the BS that he's posted in this thread thus far if he makes a proper and appropriate ban appeal.

I'd also suggest avoiding things such as 'I know Staff will ignore this' or 'Air's making stuff up'. Successful ban appeals generally don't contain insults.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #37 on: 11 January 2013, 03:42:46 PM »
I agree with Dark.

I'd suggest Dom make one more post to convince us that he'll behave going forwards. I for one am willing to ignore all the BS that he's posted in this thread thus far if he makes a proper and appropriate ban appeal.

I'd also suggest avoiding things such as 'I know Staff will ignore this' or 'Air's making stuff up'. Successful ban appeals generally don't contain insults.

Agreed, and on that note... Please let the next post be Dom, and please let it be a REAL ban appeal. We want to know if you will tally a 6th offence or 4th grief if you return to VC.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 11 January 2013, 05:42:52 PM »
I've been through so much on this server, I really don't wanna leave. By reading what I posted on this thread, you can obviously see how much I wanna stay, so I definitely wouldn't even risk doing another thing that could get me into trouble. I know I pissed a lot of people off, but I promise, I will not do anything to ever hurt anyone on this server ever again.

That is my real ban appeal. Hopefully you can consider letting me back to the server that I would do anything to stay on. Thanks.

Offline DMANashley

• Brand New Poster
  • fuck yolo...... hakuna matata
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 11 January 2013, 07:56:36 PM »
dom nobody wants you on the server ive got this server 2 weeks ago and I already hate you
 >:(

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 11 January 2013, 10:18:25 PM by Akomine »

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #40 on: 11 January 2013, 08:09:54 PM »

dom nobody wants you on the server ive got this server 2 weeks ago and I already hate you

This is not the time or place for that.
This is an appeal thread, so your personal grievances are generally not needed.

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 11 January 2013, 11:39:14 PM by DarkenedAngel »

• Brand New Poster
    • View profile
« Reply #41 on: 11 January 2013, 08:50:04 PM »
Umm... I've never seen you on the server... ever.... so um, yea...

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #42 on: 11 January 2013, 11:39:47 PM »
Umm... I've never seen you on the server... ever.... so um, yea...

Dom stop before you say something you shouldn't... mods are taking care of it.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #43 on: 17 January 2013, 05:33:19 PM »
Verdict:
Permaban reduced to 6-day tempban as of right now (since you have already served 11).
Appeal won. You better stick to your word.

Note: topic still unlocked in case dom want's to reply, will be locked soon.
Appeal locked.
« Last Edit: 23 February 2013, 11:16:54 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

joshtimasprime

« Reply #44 on: 19 January 2013, 05:20:57 PM »
wow. dom is even more of a piece of shit than i was, just admit everything dom and take a banishing or whatever. trust me bro. ;)

« Last Edit: 19 January 2013, 07:00:44 PM by DarkenedAngel »