Author Topic: I was banned from skycastle?  (Read 5750 times)

Offline millionaurefor (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
I was banned from skycastle?
« on: 13 January 2013, 09:28:19 PM »
I have been banned from skycastle but I don't quite understand.  Kovos said I could have a shop there but I would have to wait till that night.  I asked him why and he says cuz he had to do stuff that day and had to remove the lockette signs.  I told him I could do that (He did not reply to this) and I broke the back window and hopped in I was banned for "Griefing" a plot that was goin' to be mine later that night.  I guess I just need someone to explain this to me because this seems like a harsh punishment. 

P.S.  Kovos if u r reading this I don't want this to affect our friendship.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Kovos_Datch

Re: I was banned from skycastle?
« Reply #1 on: 13 January 2013, 09:35:32 PM »
I have been banned from skycastle but I don't quite understand.  Kovos said I could have a shop there but I would have to wait till that night.  I asked him why and he says cuz he had to do stuff that day and had to remove the lockette signs.

Correct, I was going to get some admins to remove the lockettes from the house as that player no longer lives there.

I told him I could do that (He did not reply to this) and I broke the back window and hopped in I was banned for "Griefing" a plot that was goin' to be mine later that night. 

1. I never saw you say anything about doing that yourself
2. You can't remove lockettes made by others.
3. You broke into another player's house. I was going to give you that plot TONIGHT, not THIS AFTERNOON. That does not give you the right to run in and break it. It wasn't yours yet as I didn't hand it over to you.

The rule can be seen in this thread:
http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1035.0

I guess I just need someone to explain this to me because this seems like a harsh punishment.

Harsh punishment? You broke into someone's house! I think a removal from the village was totally called for.
« Last Edit: 13 January 2013, 09:40:09 PM by Kovos_Datch »

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 January 2013, 09:42:14 PM »
Answer to Q. 1.  I did tell u I would do that myself.
Answer to Q. 2.  I was going to call an admin over.
Answer to Q. 3.  If I was going to have that house that night then why couldn't I just handle it myself after I finished. (1 and 2)?
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #3 on: 13 January 2013, 09:44:14 PM »
P.S.  Kovos if u r reading this I don't want this to affect our friendship.

You're posting it on the board he's a moderator of. Of course he's going to read it. He's also going to tell you EXACTLY what he told you when it happened.

You broke into someone's house! Right in front of him! When a village owner tells you something, YOU LISTEN. You don't just do whatever the heck you want and then expect no consequences.
I, for one, as the co-owner of SkyCastle, full-heartily support his decision. If someone broke into [not just going through an open door, actually breaking a block to get in] someone's house in Gerudo, I'd remove them too.

This was hardly worth writing a report over. If you wanted an explanation, you could have easily PM'd him about it. And maybe if you listened to what he told you earlier, you wouldn't have wasted your time with this either. You asked the same questions and got the same response. Now it just looks like you're trying to publicly smear him just like your buddy ADHendrickson or whatever-his-name-is on the forums, and trust me bud, that isn't going to work.

The admins have no control over a village owner's decision. An admin can not force someone to house a member in their village. So what were you honestly trying to accomplish here?

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #4 on: 13 January 2013, 09:46:44 PM »
Answer to Q. 1.  I did tell u I would do that myself.
Answer to Q. 2.  I was going to call an admin over.
Answer to Q. 3.  If I was going to have that house that night then why couldn't I just handle it myself after I finished. (1 and 2)?

Because it happens to be my village. I personally like to know what goes on in my village and I like to handle such dealings with my village myself. I told you I would like to take care of it.

This doesn't excuse that you broke into that guy's house (as it was not awarded to you at that current time).

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 January 2013, 09:52:02 PM »
Okay I apologize for breaking into creeper_freak's home.  Thank you for explaining to me.  Kovos will this affect our friendship?
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 January 2013, 09:53:15 PM »
I would also want to know if it was possible for me to ever re-join skycastle.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 January 2013, 09:57:43 PM »
Well, his intentions when he broke in were not malicious...so maybe banning him was a little harsh in my opinion. It's Kovo's village though and he has the right to rule with an iron fist. : D

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #8 on: 13 January 2013, 09:59:11 PM »
I would also like to clarify some things:

Million, I wanted to help you with building your store. I believe having 2 builders would knock that building out of the ballpark so to speak. I've seen a few of your buildings, and I wanted to help you with yours! I wanted to give you a definite time where I would be on the server and could help you with that... as well as get an admin to remove the lockettes or move the chests (either would have worked).

You have been constantly talking to me about building, and I enjoy the enthusiasm. I like to think people are generally interested in my village. However, you need to learn some patience. I told you to wait so I could help with it and supervise it. I wanted to make sure creeper_freak could keep his materials for his house. However, you breaking in disturbed that plan.

I didn't want to remove you, Million, but if you can't wait and you don't seem to listen, I can't have you in my village.

Okay I apologize for breaking into creeper_freak's home.  Thank you for explaining to me.  Kovos will this affect our friendship?

I am still your friendly neighborhood PR, Mill :P

I would also want to know if it was possible for me to ever re-join skycastle.

And give it some time and I will probably accept you back.
« Last Edit: 13 January 2013, 10:09:02 PM by Kovos_Datch »

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 January 2013, 10:05:39 PM »

Million, I wanted to help you with building your store. I believe having 2 builders would knock that building out of the ballpark so to speak. I've seen a few of your buildings, and I wanted to help you with yours! I wanted to give you a definite time where I would be on the server and could help you with that... as well as get an admin to remove the lockettes or move the chests (either would have worked)...  patience

Lol it should be patience.  And thx
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 January 2013, 10:08:44 PM »
P.S.  Why didn't u say u wanted to build with me and help me with the design I thought u were just goin' to supervise.  LOL
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 13 January 2013, 10:10:29 PM »

Million, I wanted to help you with building your store. I believe having 2 builders would knock that building out of the ballpark so to speak. I've seen a few of your buildings, and I wanted to help you with yours! I wanted to give you a definite time where I would be on the server and could help you with that... as well as get an admin to remove the lockettes or move the chests (either would have worked)...  patience

Mocking his typo won't help Million...

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #12 on: 13 January 2013, 10:12:12 PM »
P.S.  Why didn't u say u wanted to build with me and help me with the design I thought u were just goin' to supervise.  LOL

Well my supervision is a bit hands on lol.

And thanks for the correction, I am doing like 3 things at once!

Just give it some time, Million. Build some stuff and improve your craftsmanship. I will re-add you soon enough. However, this does not give you the right to spam me every day asking if you could be re-added. Who knows? Maybe you will find a better place than Skycastle! Sound good?

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 January 2013, 10:13:14 PM »

Mocking his typo won't help Million...

I didn't mean to be rude.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 13 January 2013, 10:15:27 PM »
And Kovos FYI I am trying not to spam anymore.  And yes that does sound good.

To all who said Kovos wasn't a nice person and wouldn't show mercy:  What do u think of this guy now?  He great right?
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #15 on: 13 January 2013, 10:16:18 PM »
And Kovos FYI I am trying not to spam anymore.  And yes that does sound good.

To all who said Kovos wasn't a nice person and wouldn't show mercy:  What do u think of this guy now?  He great right?

Alrighty then! Because this conflict was resolved in such a civil manner, I believe this deserves a:

Topic Locked