Author Topic: Heaven Café  (Read 14547 times)

Offline ThePandaWonder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Heaven Café
« on: 14 January 2013, 02:17:26 PM »
Heaven Café

It includes a Shop and a Restaurant.

Everyone is Welcome!

Opening Hours: N/A (unfinished)

Entry Fee: Unknown

Progress: 80%

The Café is located in Gerudo Desert and you might now find it straight away, because its very high up! The Roof of it is at 255 y ! The building limit is 256 (You can not place a block on 256). So if you go on the roof you will be on the highest point in the WHOLE server! CAUTION because it is just below the building limit if you jump you go into the OUTLANDS so if you jump up there and someone hits you its your fault!  Don't blame me  ;) .

I hope that it pays of what it cost me to build it (about 10k or so, Might rise as I add things to it).

On The Top Floor (Not the Roof) Heaven Café is located and just under that there will be a Shop which the players, with permission, can sell stuff there.

It has part glass floor so you can see what is beneath you!

It is the highest building on the Server, yet!

More Parts Will Be Added as the Building goes on.

Parts that might be added :

Glass Walkway

Lifts

Diving Board

And More!

Leave Suggestions!!!

(This Post WILL be updated regularly so Keep CHECKING this post. Other Post will be about other stuff)
« Last Edit: 16 January 2013, 12:01:58 PM by AwesomeOfPower »

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
Re: Heaven Café
« Reply #1 on: 14 January 2013, 02:21:16 PM »
To my knowledge SCS has not updated yet - they're probably scurrying since minecraft updated again.

Hopefully soon. :)

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 January 2013, 02:34:31 PM »
Any building that is over 120 blocks high needs to pay taxes to the Democratic Republic of Manhattan.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 January 2013, 02:35:15 PM »
Any building that is over 120 blocks high needs to pay taxes to the Democratic Republic of Manhattan.

This is why I zoned Hyrule as industrial.

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 January 2013, 02:36:57 PM »

Yea, we'd be screwed in Hyrule. Two towers that reach build cap..

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 January 2013, 02:59:14 PM »

My inspector will pay you both a visit today...he is a man of a few words. He lets his bat do the talking.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 January 2013, 03:11:42 PM »

My inspector will pay you both a visit today...he is a man of a few words. He lets his bat do the talking.

Industrial zones are exempt per article 5, paragraph 12 of the Ako Economic Growth Act (AEGA).

Zones that have been specifically re-tooled for the harvesting, refinement, and/or further processing of minerals; or the mass-scale production of machinery and/or redstone devices (including but not limited to remote door locks, compression cannons, heavy artillery or firework launchers); are exempt from the Manhattan Eco-Skyline Tax and all derivatives there-of.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 January 2013, 03:18:25 PM »

Industrial zones are exempt per article 5, paragraph 12 of the Ako Economic Growth Act (AEGA).

Zones that have been specifically re-tooled for the harvesting, refinement, and/or further processing of minerals; or the mass-scale production of machinery and/or redstone devices (including but not limited to remote door locks, compression cannons, heavy artillery or firework launchers); are exempt from the Manhattan Eco-Skyline Tax and all derivatives there-of.

Fuck...

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 14 January 2013, 05:22:08 PM »
The Ako Economic Growth Act, since its implementation in 2006, has seen a 67% rise in personal finances, and a 120% rise in the use of high-quality building blocks. Interestingly, there has been a 500% spike in industrial-zoned villages...

Btw, the Heaven Cafe sounds cool, I'll swing by.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 14 January 2013, 06:06:30 PM »
The Ako Economic Growth Act, since its implementation in 2006, has seen a 67% rise in personal finances, and a 120% rise in the use of high-quality building blocks. Interestingly, there has been a 500% spike in industrial-zoned villages...

Man...the AEGA fucks with my business. The High Command needs to meet to talk about it. We should move the Annual VC High Command meeting in Bali to a closer date.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 January 2013, 06:31:24 PM »

Man...the AEGA fucks with my business. The High Command needs to meet to talk about it. We should move the Annual VC High Command meeting in Bali to a closer date.

Please provide 11 months advance notice of High Command meeting date changes.

The date in Bali was carefully selected so that I could meet with my fellow peers in economic corruption.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #11 on: 14 January 2013, 09:44:59 PM »
On The Top Floor (Not the Roof) Heaven Café is located and just under that there will be a Shop which the players, with permission, can sell stuff there.

Just a note:
Permission needs to be granted from both Awesome (owner of the Cafe) and myself (owner of the village).
Otherwise, great idea Awesome <3

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #12 on: 15 January 2013, 03:06:27 AM »

Just a note:
Permission needs to be granted from both Awesome (owner of the Cafe) and myself (owner of the village).
Otherwise, great idea Awesome <3

As I said permission , it includes the people responsible for the village.

Btw star the doors have lockettes on and for now it's me and you can use them.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 15 January 2013, 04:36:00 AM »

Please provide 11 months advance notice of High Command meeting date changes.

The date in Bali was carefully selected so that I could meet with my fellow peers in economic corruption.

11 months? Man, you are going by old "VC Staff" laws, this is now "VillageCraft High Command", and the 'Constitution of the High Command Act' clearly states, in Section 4 subsection ii, that in cases of economic uncertainty (such as Air is having) that the High Command may override the 11 month requirement.

Man, you really need to brush up on this stuff.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #14 on: 15 January 2013, 06:03:29 AM »

How Much ?
AirBONER[/move]

and WTF is this about
« Last Edit: 15 January 2013, 08:07:04 AM by DarkenedAngel »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 15 January 2013, 06:25:29 AM »

How Much ?
AirBONER
and WTF is this about

According to the Statute of Manhattan, Article 9 section b paragraph 22, "Any structure, tower, lookout, wall, dwelling or other player-built construction will be required to pay a skyline tax of $5 for every block placed over the established limit of 120 metres, except for constructions in villages which have been zoned as industrial areas."

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #16 on: 15 January 2013, 07:48:41 AM »

How Much ?
AirBONER
and WTF is this about

According to the Statute of Manhattan, Article 9 section b paragraph 22, "Any structure, tower, lookout, wall, dwelling or other player-built construction will be required to pay a skyline tax of $5 for every block placed over the established limit of 120 metres, except for constructions in villages which have been zoned as industrial areas."

and how are you going to count the blocks?

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 15 January 2013, 08:55:51 AM »

How Much ?
AirBONER
and WTF is this about

Dude, it's Air - World Edit. ;)

Oh, and Ako I thought I had deleted that subsection when you weren't looking. >=(

Stop messing with my corruption! Kovos is bad enough!

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #18 on: 15 January 2013, 10:46:02 AM »

How Much ?
AirBONER
and WTF is this about

Oh, and Ako I thought I had deleted that subsection when you weren't looking. >=(

I have my eyes on you, Rune. I bet I will be able to get you for tax evasion  >:(

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 15 January 2013, 11:35:02 AM »

How Much ?
AirBONER
and WTF is this about

I have my eyes on you, Rune. I bet I will be able to get you for tax evasion  >:(

Good luck weeding through the server files for the specific instance where I allegedly re-zoned Hyrule as industrial in order to exploit a loophole in tax law that was carefully designed to provide benefits to those who help the server but in actuality just gave rise to power hoarding and pollution stemming from industrial waste in order to provide corrupt cut-throat SMs like me with power my God the power, bending the world's concepts of space and time with a wooden axe to achieve my dastardly goals of mass firework production and hiding a MOAB deployment center beneath the bowels of Qualia for that fateful day when Ako discovers my secret plans and I lay waste to Qualia and the surrounding countryside just for the pure enjoyment of watching firespread be turned on and tnt rain from the sky MY GOD THE POWER...

...I think I need help...

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #20 on: 15 January 2013, 11:50:28 AM »

Good luck weeding through the server files for the specific instance where I allegedly re-zoned Hyrule as industrial in order to exploit a loophole in tax law that was carefully designed to provide benefits to those who help the server but in actuality just gave rise to power hoarding and pollution stemming from industrial waste in order to provide corrupt cut-throat SMs like me with power my God the power, bending the world's concepts of space and time with a wooden axe to achieve my dastardly goals of mass firework production and hiding a MOAB deployment center beneath the bowels of Qualia for that fateful day when Ako discovers my secret plans and I lay waste to Qualia and the surrounding countryside just for the pure enjoyment of watching firespread be turned on and tnt rain from the sky MY GOD THE POWER...

My reaction the entire time reading this:

<3

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 January 2013, 12:30:43 PM »

How Much ?
AirBONER
and WTF is this about

According to the Constitution of Qualia, Article 2, "Belic Response" section V, subsection iii, "It is strictly forbidden to house/store, launch or set off any weapons of mass destruction with a blast yield greater than that of 10 tons UNLESS there is an ongoing conflict with The Democratic Republic of Manhattan and/or any other mighty state."
« Last Edit: 15 January 2013, 12:39:50 PM by airborne101st45 »

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 15 January 2013, 12:44:00 PM »

How Much ?
AirBONER
and WTF is this about

According to the Constitution of Qualia, Article 2, "Belic Response" section V, subsection iii, "It is strictly forbidden to house/store, launch or set off any weapons of mass destruction with a blast yield greater than that of 10 tons UNLESS there is an ongoing conflict with The Democratic Republic of Manhattan or any other mighty state."

You fool.

Unless we build the weapons prior to the 'conflict' - and there will be a 'conflict' - we will be at a substantial disadvantage while we re-tool our industrial complexes for military production.

I've taken care of that eventuality as well - see our previous 'exploitation' of AEGA.

* Runek steeples his fingers.

The nukes should be brought here.. Kept safe and never used.

..Unless..

In the most dire of circumstances..

Offline cayrat

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 15 January 2013, 02:04:40 PM »
I worry about the lot of you at times. You all and your crazy Articles.

And yet that reminds me you are all sane, unlike me and my close friends who have too much fun harassing the little mortals of this puny planet. :P

*Keyboard Thief Approved*
"Everyone is crazy, some are just crazier then the rest of us."
"Let us test these hearts."
Let dead people do your work for you.
~Robert Lang

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 15 January 2013, 07:32:56 PM »

Umm... Rune?
The VillageCraft Declaration of Dedicated-Server Status, Part 19, paragraph 1; "No user shall bend the world's concepts of space and time with a wooden axe to achieve dastardly goals of mass firework production and/or hiding a MOAB deployment center beneath the bowels of Qualia for that fateful day when Ako discovers said secret plans to lay waste to Qualia and the surrounding countryside just for the pure enjoyment of watching firespread be turned on and tnt rain from the sky."
Dude, don't contravene part 19 of the Declaration....

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #25 on: 16 January 2013, 08:27:15 AM »
Star what do you think shall the people pay a sum of money to go up?

I am nearly done with the outside design, inside needs a bit more.
For the outside I just need a building.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #26 on: 16 January 2013, 08:52:05 AM »

Wait, so you are charging people to spend even more money buying stuff from you? Sounds a bit cheap

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 16 January 2013, 08:56:56 AM »

Umm... Rune?
The VillageCraft Declaration of Dedicated-Server Status, Part 19, paragraph 1; "No user shall bend the world's concepts of space and time with a wooden axe to achieve dastardly goals of mass firework production and/or hiding a MOAB deployment center beneath the bowels of Qualia for that fateful day when Ako discovers said secret plans to lay waste to Qualia and the surrounding countryside just for the pure enjoyment of watching firespread be turned on and tnt rain from the sky."

How could I have overlooked the single most important part of the Declaration!

Apologies, Akers. I'll rebase the bombs to Manhattan. Those buildings can double for silos anyway..

P.S. Derailment successful.
« Last Edit: 16 January 2013, 09:07:51 AM by Runek »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 16 January 2013, 11:36:16 AM »

Umm... Rune?

Apologies, Akers. I'll rebase the bombs to Manhattan. Those buildings can double for silos anyway..

While you are there place a couple of Anti Aircraft guns on the roof of Aysun's building. Watch her plants though, don't step on them.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 16 January 2013, 11:55:19 AM »

Umm... Rune?

While you are there place a couple of Anti Aircraft guns on the roof of Aysun's building. Watch her plants though, don't step on them.

Roger Wilco.

Manhattan's power grid needs an overhaul though.. I'll probably only be able to install one AA gun on that building. Although maybe if I use the pool and inside waterfall as a coolant system I can reduce the power needed to shunt the bleed-off energy away..

Oh - right. Plants. I'll inform the immigrants to rechace las plantas.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #30 on: 16 January 2013, 12:04:32 PM »

Wait, so you are charging people to spend even more money buying stuff from you? Sounds a bit cheap

The entry fee will be small so I can make profit from the actual sales ( Air is charging me for every block  >:( )