Author Topic: Cjm721 Appeal.  (Read 27095 times)

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Cjm721 Appeal.
« on: 20 January 2013, 03:26:36 AM »
After quite a while of debating I have decided to request to be unbanned. I know I let my emotions get the best of me and I took it out on everyone on the server, and for that you all have my apology. If I am unbanned I will be quite and just keep to myself. One of the main reasons I want to come back is that with 1.5 coming I would like to see if I can work on most of the redstone creations I have built and like before make them faster and more efficient.

CJ

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Cjm721 Appeal.
« Reply #1 on: 20 January 2013, 05:19:41 PM »
What behavior specifically are you apologizing for? What were you emotional about? I'd just like to know more as to why we should unban you.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 January 2013, 05:58:38 PM »
What behavior specifically are you apologizing for? What were you emotional about? I'd just like to know more as to why we should unban you.

The same reason I was banned for, harassment/bullying.

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 January 2013, 06:04:29 PM »
The reason for your ban is as follows:

Breach of powers; Douche; Harassment; Bullying

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 January 2013, 06:08:29 PM »
The reason for your ban is as follows:

Breach of powers; Douche; Harassment; Bullying

Of which the first thing (break of powers) was already discussed fully before I was even banned and it came down to that there was no action taken. So no real idea what that is on there besides what ako told me.

Also said the douche was part of the harassment/bullying.

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 January 2013, 06:39:19 PM »
I see you're still answering questions without answering them. :)

Anyone else?

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 20 January 2013, 06:53:37 PM »
I see you're still answering questions without answering them. :)

Anyone else?

Well considering there is already thread on the breach of powers I don't think it really needs to be reposed again or it would never been in the private section in the first place. I'll leave that up to ako to decide if he wants to pull that over or not.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 January 2013, 09:04:40 AM »
Hi CJ,

It's my understanding that you have an (albeit it outdated) clone of the VC server.

Seeing as this would contain all of your redstone creations, can you provide more detail on why you would like to come back to the VC community to work on them?

Thanks,

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 January 2013, 01:36:17 PM »
Hi CJ,

It's my understanding that you have an (albeit it outdated) clone of the VC server.

Seeing as this would contain all of your redstone creations, can you provide more detail on why you would like to come back to the VC community to work on them?

Thanks,

Because most of the clones are just full plugin and configs. I only do map clone every other week.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 January 2013, 01:43:22 PM »
Also for the entire last month I had no access to downloading the world file anyways.

Offline PengTheAmazing

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Airborne101st45 and Akomine are the best admins.
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 21 January 2013, 08:39:54 PM »
i hat cj he shuld stay baned

(boylink125 told me to say this)

Note: unless you are appealing a punishment, please don't post in someone else's appeal unless you have evidence or information that would make your intervention worthwhile. We don't need comments or opinions, unless we ask for them. Evidence and information is okay. Intervening with irrelevant posts that are not important to the appeal may result in an immediate forum temporary ban. Please, though, post useful information, observations, and interpretations if they add to the thread.
« Last Edit: 21 January 2013, 09:01:22 PM by airborne101st45 »
Dis nigga is banned

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 21 January 2013, 09:40:46 PM »
I want to believe you when you say that you won't... be yourself. But I don't.
I might be alone on this but I've enjoyed my time on the server a lot more without your presence.
I'm sorry.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 21 January 2013, 09:59:56 PM »
I want to believe you when you say that you won't... be yourself. But I don't.
I might be alone on this but I've enjoyed my time on the server a lot more without your presence.
I'm sorry.

Wouldn't the same be said for any ban appeal then? This is the first time I have been banned and my first appeal.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 21 January 2013, 11:33:07 PM »
Yes it would, obviously. And because this is a ban appeal I'm saying why I disagree with this opportunity especially since your pitch to be unbanned is lousy.

You know what you did that was an important reason for you not to be here anymore, and you don't want to talk about that. Fine, but I don't trust you and quite frankly you made me nervous because of how shady that was.
I also don't want you back because of how you treated staff--which was pernicious and none of us deserve that load of bullshit.

Then there's the players you constantly started shit with, you're horribly condescending to both players and staff, you have no limit when you insult a person and I'm not just saying that because I'm a victim of your exhausting acrimony. You'll never change, it's just who you are. Why bother.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 21 January 2013, 11:58:10 PM »
Yes it would, obviously. And because this is a ban appeal I'm saying why I disagree with this opportunity especially since your pitch to be unbanned is lousy.

You know what you did that was an important reason for you not to be here anymore, and you don't want to talk about that. Fine, but I don't trust you and quite frankly you made me nervous because of how shady that was.
I also don't want you back because of how you treated staff--which was pernicious and none of us deserve that load of bullshit.

Then there's the players you constantly started shit with, you're horribly condescending to both players and staff, you have no limit when you insult a person and I'm not just saying that because I'm a victim of your exhausting acrimony. You'll never change, it's just who you are. Why bother.

So where did the spirit of second chances go? I am willing to let past things go. I know I screwed up and hurt alot of people's feelings but is that deserving of never letting it go?

What can I even do to any of you anymore or even before? Only thing we have to know of each other is words and you can be a command away from removing that connection. Is there that much risk of letting me come back on the server?

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 22 January 2013, 05:26:03 AM »

So where did the spirit of second chances go? I am willing to let past things go. I know I screwed up and hurt alot of people's feelings but is that deserving of never letting it go?

What can I even do to any of you anymore or even before? Only thing we have to know of each other is words and you can be a command away from removing that connection. Is there that much risk of letting me come back on the server?
[Im posting this for a reason, don't see the reason, ok]

Cj has a point, most people get another chance, cj is not by the looks off it.
Plus hes willing to put it behind him and try again.
We should give him that chance, otherwise if he screws up again.
Then we can not give him another chance, does that seem fair?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 January 2013, 08:03:59 AM »

Did you read anything I said?
You've made a very negative impact on the server and this appeal is a crock of shit.
I'm not convinced you should get a second chance.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 22 January 2013, 08:17:38 AM »

I was under the impression that he used his second chance when he was removed from staff. That being said I am most likely not going to be giving my personal opinion because I was not around and no the whole story.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 January 2013, 10:56:25 AM »
Ban appeals are won or lost depending on if the person in question makes a solid case that they have accepted what they did wrong and have learned from it, and clearly plan on being a productive member of the community going forwards.

You have not answered the questions posed to you in this thread, which is your typical 'sideslip' routine that we have seen time and time before.

If your only reason to come back is to play with redstone, you are free to do so on single player or another server.

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #19 on: 22 January 2013, 11:45:09 AM »
Quite frankly, I think Cj is constantly searching for more power. Many of the actions we are currently keeping private can be explained by this “power complex”.  He targeted me because I have the ability to mediate. He wanted direct access to his opponent, and he cannot do so when someone is reffing. He has attempted to defame me multiple times, such as:
[12/5/2012 3:45:58 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: intersting stuff you can find on the internet http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1477117-turtloidxperience-142-economy/page__st__20#entry18768400

He also tried to verbally fight me in the citizens skype channel. After defending myself and having a little bit of fun, Cay decides to kick me from the chat because I poke fun at Cj and her (this was after they poked fun at Star and I). In order to "defend" myself, I quoted Aysun's humorous comment. I left the group when Cay muted me for no real reason (as I saw no real point to continue to listen to Cj without having the ability to respond); he swiftly took the conversation to the general chat on the server to continue the harassment. He had a power complex, and quite frankly, was sucking all the fun out of this game (and server) for the staff and players alike.

Cj and Knite brought reports to me (which I believe had no real validity [which we covered in said reports]). When I took everything into consideration and interviewed a few people, I decided there was no real staff abuse and ruled in favor of the staff. Cj then took the report to the General section of the forums because I could not lock it. His excuse was that the case was "unresolved". However, when a player brings a case to me, I have the ability to investigate and resolve it. He just didn't like the outcome and wanted to continue the "fight", plain and simple.
RESPONSIBILITIES
Staff Abuse
13. Player Representatives must assist in all cases of potential or alleged staff abuse that is presented to him or her by a player on the Reports and Grievances board.
14. PRs will be required to analyze evidence presented to them both by the players involved, as well as the staff involved in an unbiased and equal manner.
15. PRs will be required to give an informed and fair verdict, which may include any and all punishments as allowed by the POWERS section below.
a) In the case where PRs have conflicting ideas for a verdict; the Staff may vote on either of the verdicts, and if that is a tie the Parliament may vote, and if that is a tie the general playerbase may vote, and if that is a tie an administrator or PR will be randomly chosen to decide the verdict.

I know many people were not happy with Cj. The list includes members from the staff and the player base. After all, I am supposed to be representing the voice of the pubic.

To continue this wall of text, I will summarize. I believe Cj's previous behavior has been unacceptable because it was driving many away.

Personally, I think this ban appeal is very selfish. He wants to be unbanned because he wants to play with his old "toys" again.

Quite frankly, I asked for your forgiveness, Cj. I wanted you to know that I did make some mistakes on how I went about a few things. You did not forgive me. A quote from our skype conversation:
[12/4/2012 10:47:33 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: I'm not one for just saying your forgiven, I watch and see if you change but I do treat the situation as if it did not happen. The idea fool me once its on you fool me twice its on me.

I believe you were given many chances to shape up after you left the staff. The staff were more than lenient with you than I think many other servers would have been. Why should the staff and player base feel the need to forgive you when you didn't return the favor?

As Rune has said on this ban appeal:
Hi CJ,

Thanks,

It's outdated, but to my understanding (please do correct me if I am wrong), not of your major redstone creations are young enough not to be on that VC server clone.
If your only reason to come back is to play with redstone, you are free to do so on single player or another server.

Why couldn't you just work on them in the clone?

It just seems like this ban appeal is a better written form of "ZOMG doodz, pl0x lemme back on teh servurh becuz I miss muh stoofs". There isn't much more aside from you saying you will change from your ways and keep to yourself... which is a tough pill to swallow after some things came to light.

Thanks for reading.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 22 January 2013, 07:08:37 PM »
I know this appeal was sitting here for some time with few replies, which is unordinary. But this isn't an ordinary situation, and I personally was thinking of how to reply. I'll just say that I think this appeal was too soon.

I had a few things to say, but they have already been covered, so I'll simply reiterate and expand upon them;
- Aysun was hoping your appeal would be longer, much more detailed, and talk much more about your negative impact on the server (which is why you were banned). I was hoping that too. I think your appeal is vaguely guided by what Sound was suggesting you need to address, but instead of addressing anything you just turned some jot notes into a very short paragraph.
- Dark's impression that you had essentially used up chances upon being removed from staff is accurate.
- Runek's characterization of what we look for in a ban appeal is correct.
- Kovos hit on many points that should have, or should be, addressed in this appeal.

There is a Staff vote underway as to how we should handle this appeal, and in terms of the appeal itself, the Staff can obviously only take into account only what is written here, so CJ, you might consider... addressing more.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 January 2013, 07:32:22 PM »

I was under the impression that he used his second chance when he was removed from staff. That being said I am most likely not going to be giving my personal opinion because I was not around and no the whole story.

Considering the whole abuse of power was covered in a private thread of which came down to "I simply announce that CJ is dismissed from the Staff" -Akomine and that was after he talked to the staff about me having more access then the rest of staff knew (I was the one that told ako what I could do and showed him how willingly, ie before Jan posted about it, which raises the whole question of why that was even brought into it as I could of just never showed/told ako and none of you would of found out but instead I trusted Akomine and showed and told him then get punished for bringing that info forward)

Ban appeals are won or lost depending on if the person in question makes a solid case that they have accepted what they did wrong and have learned from it, and clearly plan on being a productive member of the community going forwards.

You have not answered the questions posed to you in this thread, which is your typical 'sideslip' routine that we have seen time and time before.

Of which how much do we want answered publicly? If Akomine wanted it all as public info it would of been in a public area after you all had discussed for a bit in the staff only board, instead it wen't to a private area and until he tells me other wise I will keep myself from posting info from it or other sources which I do not believe you all want public. Now if that is not the case I will answer your questions but I have been trying to keep from divulging info that was still at least semi private before, but that does make this appeal rather odd for any staff member as they know much more back story that has been kept from most of the player base.

Now since both rune and kovos bring this up I will quote myself about why I want to come back "One of the main reasons...." I did not say only. There are still people I use to talk to quite a bit but only through game, I enjoyed running around the server looking at what other people had built, and VillageCraft has always been a place where I can pretty much free build because of the amount of income I had plus the Qualia shops  because like most people just seeing chat keeps playing more interesting especially when compared to singleplayer.

Quite frankly, I think Cj is constantly searching for more power. Many of the actions we are currently keeping private can be explained by this “power complex”.  He targeted me because I have the ability to mediate. He wanted direct access to his opponent, and he cannot do so when someone is reffing. He has attempted to defame me multiple times, such as:
[12/5/2012 3:45:58 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: intersting stuff you can find on the internet http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1477117-turtloidxperience-142-economy/page__st__20#entry18768400

He also tried to verbally fight me in the citizens skype channel. After defending myself and having a little bit of fun, Cay decides to kick me from the chat because I poke fun at Cj and her (this was after they poked fun at Star and I). In order to "defend" myself, I quoted Aysun's humorous comment. I left the group when Cay muted me for no real reason (as I saw no real point to continue to listen to Cj without having the ability to respond); he swiftly took the conversation to the general chat on the server to continue the harassment. He had a power complex, and quite frankly, was sucking all the fun out of this game (and server) for the staff and players alike.

Well from what you took from skype lets extend and give some context of your response and my response to your response.

Code: [Select]
[12/5/2012 6:04:04 PM] Kovos Datch: Indeed. I took a break from VC for a while to play on Rainy's Tekkit server. I thought it would be a trip seeing how "good" his server was. I never played Tekkit before, and I thought Rainy's server was a quick way to learn. It was until the same old crap started happening. I left because the staff was foolish.
[12/5/2012 6:06:15 PM] Kovos Datch: If you are trying to defame me in some way, you will have to do better than that as I did the right thing and got out of "Dodge". As you can see, I only stayed on for about 6 days because it was that bad. It's no secret I was on the server.
[12/5/2012 6:08:17 PM] Kovos Datch: In fact, I find it interesting you would bring this up at this point in time. Seems like mudslinging to me. Unlike others, I choose to stand by my mistakes. I am not perfect and do not claim to be. Those people learn nothing in their lifetimes. I chose to learn from mine to become a better person.
[12/5/2012 6:38:59 PM] CJ Miller: wow kovos was just looking at our forum post on minecraftforums and found it.
[12/5/2012 6:40:01 PM] Kovos Datch: And why bring it up at this time.... or even at all? It makes no sense that you would even bring it up. Ako already knows alll this
[12/5/2012 6:40:04 PM] CJ Miller: if you want me to remove it I will.
[12/5/2012 6:40:24 PM] Kovos Datch: I don't really care. I gave my explaination.
[12/5/2012 6:40:32 PM] CJ Miller: then why do you care about it
[12/5/2012 6:40:54 PM] Kovos Datch: [Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:40 PM] Kovos Datch:

<<< I don't really care. I gave my explaination.
[12/5/2012 6:41:06 PM] Kovos Datch: Key words: I don't really care.
[12/5/2012 6:41:07 PM | Edited by Cayrat, 10:08:06 PM] CJ Miller: [Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:04 PM] Kovos Datch:

<<< Indeed. I took a break from VC for a while to play on Rainy's Tekkit server. I thought it would be a trip seeing how "good" his server was. I never played Tekkit before, and I thought Rainy's server was a quick way to learn. It was until the same old crap started happening. I left because the staff was foolish.
If you are trying to defame me in some way, you will have to do better than that as I did the right thing and got out of "Dodge". As you can see, I only stayed on for about 6 days because it was that bad. It's no secret I was on the server.
In fact, I find it interesting you would bring this up at this point in time. Seems like mudslinging to me. Unlike others, I choose to stand by my mistakes. I am not perfect and do not claim to be. Those people learn nothing in their lifetimes. I chose to learn from mine to become a better person. is not caring?
[12/5/2012 6:41:51 PM] Kovos Datch: Oh no, I gave my explaination.... I believe that is fair game. I don't care if you keep it or delete it
[12/5/2012 6:42:08 PM] Kovos Datch: You are confusing what I am apathetical about

And to emphasize a line "[12/5/2012 6:40:04 PM] CJ Miller: if you want me to remove it I will." and this your response kovos was that you did not care either way and the only other person who showed they were there was cayrat so she would of been the only other person to see it before I would of removed it.

Also the point of that message was more to show that rainy was having trouble keeping staff then that you where on it. You even said yourself it was no secret that you where playing on his server.

Cj and Knite brought reports to me (which I believe had no real validity [which we covered in said reports]). When I took everything into consideration and interviewed a few people, I decided there was no real staff abuse and ruled in favor of the staff. Cj then took the report to the General section of the forums because I could not lock it. His excuse was that the case was "unresolved". However, when a player brings a case to me, I have the ability to investigate and resolve it. He just didn't like the outcome and wanted to continue the "fight", plain and simple.
RESPONSIBILITIES
Staff Abuse
13. Player Representatives must assist in all cases of potential or alleged staff abuse that is presented to him or her by a player on the Reports and Grievances board.
14. PRs will be required to analyze evidence presented to them both by the players involved, as well as the staff involved in an unbiased and equal manner.
15. PRs will be required to give an informed and fair verdict, which may include any and all punishments as allowed by the POWERS section below.
a) In the case where PRs have conflicting ideas for a verdict; the Staff may vote on either of the verdicts, and if that is a tie the Parliament may vote, and if that is a tie the general playerbase may vote, and if that is a tie an administrator or PR will be randomly chosen to decide the verdict.

"I have the ability to investigate and resolve it. He just didn't like the outcome and wanted to continue the "fight", plain and simple." yet there was still 39 messages after I started that topic. So how is that considered resolved? Considering look at the information Braingkk in the continued thread:

2) i like to think that i am good at pvp, and as a result always carried a second set of armour on me for when mine broke, now that i know of this method (that i did not know of before) i have extra space in my inv for other stuff.

it might not be a major revelation to some, but it does take away the edge when say i get a few other ppl to actually try and fight cj, knowing things like this do harm him, as now the advantage that he had is lost, as I DO have several sets of prot4 armour and now will utilize said method in future pvp battles

I know many people were not happy with Cj. The list includes members from the staff and the player base. After all, I am supposed to be representing the voice of the pubic.

To continue this wall of text, I will summarize. I believe Cj's previous behavior has been unacceptable because it was driving many away.

Personally, I think this ban appeal is very selfish. He wants to be unbanned because he wants to play with his old "toys" again.

Most of everything I did that is being brought up was at staff not the player base. And to the second part of that statement same thing I said bellow the quote from rune.

Quite frankly, I asked for your forgiveness, Cj. I wanted you to know that I did make some mistakes on how I went about a few things. You did not forgive me. A quote from our skype conversation:
[12/4/2012 10:47:33 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: I'm not one for just saying your forgiven, I watch and see if you change but I do treat the situation as if it did not happen. The idea fool me once its on you fool me twice its on me.

I believe you were given many chances to shape up after you left the staff. The staff were more than lenient with you than I think many other servers would have been. Why should the staff and player base feel the need to forgive you when you didn't return the favor?

Part about forgiving you. Summed up 'Actions speak louder then words', and that I will treat everything as it did not happen. I have said the same thing to anyone who has asked for forgiveness from me and I don't see what that has to do with this unless your trying to state that I am some mean person when in fact I said I will wipe the slate clean, but your actions from now on will determine if it stays clean. As another note on that:

[12/4/2012 9:48:32 PM] Kovos Datch: Fair enough I suppose. I also appriciate your attempts to keep the whole trial private until verdict
(His reponce to my 12/4/2012 10:47:33 PM message)

Kovos if you are annoyed that I did not straight up say "I forgive you" then why you not mention it?

Now if your trying to direct it towards how I was acting in-game/forums once ako told me to cut it out on the forums I did, we continued on for a bit privately but other then that it ended. The only thing that I know of that I did after that was insulting Star (would anyone acuuly mind giving the full instances of the harassment/bulling as I think I know what all is being considered harassment)

Which leads me to the next part is that when I was banned this is how it went:
1) Was on the server from about 3:40pm to 11:30pm when it went down of which that last thing I said was at 10:21:21pm (centeral time)
2) Server goes down for a bit and come back up, I try to log in and I am banned.
3) I have to message Akomine to figgure out why then and details of it (Which I will not post that message unless he gives me permission too).

Notice I did not talk to anyone for that last hour and as far as I know no one talked to me in that last hour. So I log off thinking server is just restarting to come back and find out I am banned without any indication in that last hour. When was the last time that we banned someone without telling they are being banned before doing it when the person in question was on?

As Rune has said on this ban appeal:
Hi CJ,

Thanks,

It's outdated, but to my understanding (please do correct me if I am wrong), not of your major redstone creations are young enough not to be on that VC server clone.

Why couldn't you just work on them in the clone?

There is an entire month of which I was not on staff of which my last clone of the server is from the night before I resigned from staff, but that one did not include the over-world, so the last one with the over-world is another two weeks behind that (6-7 weeks old). Also scrool back up and see where I talk about that my redstone stuff is not the only part.

It just seems like this ban appeal is a better written form of "ZOMG doodz, pl0x lemme back on teh servurh becuz I miss muh stoofs". There isn't much more aside from you saying you will change from your ways and keep to yourself... which is a tough pill to swallow after some things came to light.

Thanks for reading.
I know this appeal was sitting here for some time with few replies, which is unordinary. But this isn't an ordinary situation, and I personally was thinking of how to reply. I'll just say that I think this appeal was too soon.

I had a few things to say, but they have already been covered, so I'll simply reiterate and expand upon them;
- Aysun was hoping your appeal would be longer, much more detailed, and talk much more about your negative impact on the server (which is why you were banned). I was hoping that too. I think your appeal is vaguely guided by what Sound was suggesting you need to address, but instead of addressing anything you just turned some jot notes into a very short paragraph.
- Dark's impression that you had essentially used up chances upon being removed from staff is accurate.
- Runek's characterization of what we look for in a ban appeal is correct.
- Kovos hit on many points that should have, or should be, addressed in this appeal.

There is a Staff vote underway as to how we should handle this appeal, and in terms of the appeal itself, the Staff can obviously only take into account only what is written here, so CJ, you might consider... addressing more.

As for both of these (Ako relied right before I finished this so tacked it on too as this applies). Through out this entire posts there are several spots where I ask should I give private information out so until I know if I can give those parts out or not dictates if I can explain parts of the ban.

One thing I would like to ask is that the vote is not open until the above request has been fulfilled as then I can know if i can add the rest.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 22 January 2013, 07:43:59 PM »
The vote has no deadline and votes can be changed at any time as new information arises.

If you have things you want to disclose or appeal to me that you think are sensitive to to public ears, feel free to PM me.

Otherwise, I have to go now and I might reply to the rest of your post a bit later.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 22 January 2013, 08:29:13 PM »
To add on so I can make the appeal a bit more focus I need to know what exactly I am appeal. I have a reply from Akomine and just what I can infer from that as it is mostly general statements, but other then that there is not really specific instances of what I am banned for (I am not saying they don't exist but I don't know what is being considered part and what is not).

Ie why is abuse of power on the ban reason when as far I knew that came down to no action. Or is more of the fact that my reasoning was not clear enough (never explain why I was punished when I brought it up first to ako before anyone else knew)?

("[12/30/2012 11:51:18 PM] Ako: For writing a backdoor into rTriggers and hiding it, and then refusing to give a straight answer about it, or why you hid it." is what I got from ako about that but how is that abuse of powers which is on the ban statement?)

Harassment/Abuse: I assume is referring to my statements to star.

Douche: Covering my actions towards staff?

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 22 January 2013, 08:31:13 PM »
Always forget to add something.

I will most likely not be able to give a reply of any significant length for a day or two due to school events this week.

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 22 January 2013, 08:40:11 PM »
While I'm sure Ako can better answer why we banned you like we did (without "warning"), it was the direct result of the culmination of your behavior over that month after your demotion in addition to past offenses.

Here's some of the things you might be looking for.

I want to know WHY you have been acting like THIS ever since your demotion:

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=974.msg9940#msg9940

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=965.0

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=963.0

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=953.0

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=907.msg9187#msg9187

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=864.0

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=863.0

It was worse in-game and on Skype when you did talk (I admit you were quiet most of the time), here's hoping someone has those logs to support my point.

Give me a reason for that behavior. Being uncooperative and passive aggressive while claiming to be looking out for the server? Give me a reason. Even if it's just an honest "I was butthurt from being fired" - at least that would prove there is something other than you just being a douche.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 22 January 2013, 09:32:50 PM »
("[12/30/2012 11:51:18 PM] Ako: For writing a backdoor into rTriggers and hiding it, and then refusing to give a straight answer about it, or why you hid it." is what I got from ako about that but how is that abuse of powers which is on the ban statement?)
You don't know why that would be considered abuse of powers?
Interesting.
So is what you are trying to tell us it that you thought it was okay to give yourself OP as a resigned staff member, without authorization with your secret command you created without permission of the owners and even had to be asked a dozen times to tell them where you hid it and what it was.

You damn well know you were deemed a douche for plenty of reasons.

You've proven to be in some kind of bubble where you think you never do anything wrong, and even right now you don't fucking get it, or you refuse to. That's probably why we have to tell you over and over again what you did.

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 22 January 2013, 10:05:03 PM »
Interesting.
So is what you are trying to tell us it that you thought it was okay to give yourself OP as a resigned staff member, without authorization with your secret command you created without permission of the owners and even had to be asked a dozen times to tell them where you hid it and what it was.

You've proven to be in some kind of bubble where you think you never do anything wrong, and even right now you don't fucking get it, or you refuse to. That's probably why we have to tell you over and over again what you did.

Aysum I'll get back to you in a bit but I thought this deserved a more direct post.

Lets get this straight Jan I told Ako BEFORE you said anything about it and told him where it was. And from what came out of the thread:

As I accidentally messed up how this verdict was voted on and delivered...
Regardless of it, and just so this is on record, I simply announce that CJ is dismissed from the Staff.

So where was I punished for abusing powers? What I got out of it was that it was because:

[12/30/2012 11:51:18 PM] Ako: For writing a backdoor into rTriggers and hiding it, and then refusing to give a straight answer about it, or why you hid it.

"hiding" it is abuse of powers? Like I said before I told ako about it before you even brought it up. Go look back at one last long post and you will see my explaining how does writing a backdoor equal power abuse when it was that I hid it (so me telling ako makes it still hidden when I gave him the information freely?) not that I had it.

Also saying "You damn well know you were deemed a douche for plenty of reasons." why in the world would I be asking if i knew.... Your definition is not the same as mine or anyone's elses'. The douche rule has always been vague to be over arching, so what was considered douche and what was not and considering how much the server's rules seemed to have laxed and modified recently I really have no idea what is all to be considered. Which makes it rather hard to appeal when I don't know all what I am appeal which is one of the reasons my first post is a bit vague (Aysum that applies to alot of your links but will give a more full reasoning on each latter).

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #28 on: 22 January 2013, 10:07:09 PM »
I went through some of the skype chats and asked around for some of the other ones. Some of these posts may or may not be relevant, so I will just post them all. Take them how you want.

[12/10/2012 7:25:43 PM] *** Moneypenny [Jan] has left ***
[12/10/2012 7:28:49 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: if the bitch ever comes back it also avoid the any issue of having to deal with me having to deal with any staff using tppos to get there

[12/1/2012 7:22:01 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: well if air going to keep the server running ill just be a player
[12/1/2012 7:22:32 PM] Ako: we'll set you as a player for now
[12/1/2012 7:22:52 PM] Ako: and discuss more on that subject later i suppose

[12/1/2012 7:21:26 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: seem rather counterproductive on your whole dont effect the players now
[12/1/2012 7:21:36 PM] Ako: what role do you want to hold?
[12/1/2012 7:22:01 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: well if air going to keep the server running ill just be a player
[12/10/2012 7:32:43 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: kovos im not entirly off staff yet

[01/12/2012 12:22:45 AM] Ako: Cj, I know its all fair game and everything at midnight, but for the sake of the tempers of the staff, just offer her the stuff back
[01/12/2012 12:23:13 AM] Ako: you have plenty of cash, so you dont need the pearls
[01/12/2012 12:23:21 AM] Ako: just do it as a kindness
[01/12/2012 12:23:28 AM] Ako: a peace offering
[01/12/2012 12:23:31 AM] CJ Miller: thats what im saying i dont think its the items she bitching about
[01/12/2012 12:23:42 AM] Ako: its not
[01/12/2012 12:23:51 AM] Ako: its the fact that you pounced on her i think
[01/12/2012 12:24:01 AM] CJ Miller: i even told her it was digs
[01/12/2012 12:24:05 AM] CJ Miller: and thats why i chose it first
[01/12/2012 12:24:24 AM] Ako: well, she's not happy
[01/12/2012 12:25:00 AM] Ako: and I don't really want staff to be bitter to one another
[01/12/2012 12:25:12 AM] Ako: so please, man, just offer peace somehow
[01/12/2012 12:25:41 AM] Ako: if you know what I mean
[01/12/2012 12:52:25 AM] Ako: ok well
[01/12/2012 12:53:25 AM] Ako: looks like its time to start enforcing the admins cant be players philosophy
[01/12/2012 1:13:09 AM] CJ Miller: then ill no longer be an admin
[01/12/2012 1:14:36 AM] Ako: It might have to be that way, since it stirs up too much from people otherwise
[01/12/2012 1:14:53 AM] CJ Miller: from people that usally end up getting banned anything for breaking rules
[01/12/2012 1:15:27 AM] Ako: and the staff, as you can see, do not want to have other staff playing like that
[01/12/2012 1:16:11 AM] Ako: I really don't want to have conflicts
[01/12/2012 1:16:21 AM] Ako: but this kind of play is causeing them

[01/12/2012 12:22:45 AM] Ako: Cj, I know its all fair game and everything at midnight, but for the sake of the tempers of the staff, just offer her the stuff back
[01/12/2012 12:23:13 AM] Ako: you have plenty of cash, so you dont need the pearls
[01/12/2012 12:23:21 AM] Ako: just do it as a kindness
[01/12/2012 12:23:28 AM] Ako: a peace offering
[01/12/2012 12:23:31 AM] CJ Miller: thats what im saying i dont think its the items she bitching about
[01/12/2012 12:23:42 AM] Ako: its not
[01/12/2012 12:23:51 AM] Ako: its the fact that you pounced on her i think
[01/12/2012 12:24:01 AM] CJ Miller: i even told her it was digs
[01/12/2012 12:24:05 AM] CJ Miller: and thats why i chose it first
[01/12/2012 12:24:24 AM] Ako: well, she's not happy
[01/12/2012 12:25:00 AM] Ako: and I don't really want staff to be bitter to one another
[01/12/2012 12:25:12 AM] Ako: so please, man, just offer peace somehow
[01/12/2012 12:25:41 AM] Ako: if you know what I mean
[01/12/2012 12:52:25 AM] Ako: ok well
[01/12/2012 12:53:25 AM] Ako: looks like its time to start enforcing the admins cant be players philosophy
[01/12/2012 1:13:09 AM] CJ Miller: then ill no longer be an admin
[01/12/2012 1:14:36 AM] Ako: It might have to be that way, since it stirs up too much from people otherwise
[01/12/2012 1:14:53 AM] CJ Miller: from people that usally end up getting banned anything for breaking rules
[01/12/2012 1:15:27 AM] Ako: and the staff, as you can see, do not want to have other staff playing like that
[01/12/2012 1:16:11 AM] Ako: I really don't want to have conflicts
[01/12/2012 1:16:21 AM] Ako: but this kind of play is causeing them

[12/9/2012 4:38:51 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: 18. PRs may, if they choose, suggest a punishment or course of action to the Staff on any particular case once it has been investigated.

PR can make a sugestion of course of action, but it is still up to the staff.
[12/9/2012 4:40:05 PM] Kovos Datch: Which is usually carried out by the staff as the PRs are levelheaded and unbiased
[12/9/2012 4:40:33 PM] Moneypenny [Jan]: Oh my hell now he's bringing it into Skype
[12/9/2012 4:40:53 PM] Runek: So.. Much mud slinging.. It's EVERYWHERE.
[12/9/2012 4:40:57 PM] Runek: It's in my racoon wounds..
[12/9/2012 4:41:01 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: Well jan you of all people should understand
[12/9/2012 4:41:13 PM] Moneypenny [Jan]: Couldn't you say this in the staff chat you're still in?
[12/9/2012 4:41:48 PM] Kovos Datch: He would, but he is trying to defame me
[12/9/2012 4:42:25 PM] Kovos Datch: You can stop trying to defame me, Cj. I do enough of that on my own, thanks
[12/9/2012 4:42:31 PM] Runek: ^
[12/9/2012 4:42:40 PM] Moneypenny [Jan]: Wait CJ, seriously though, why didn't you just use the staff chat?
[12/9/2012 4:42:45 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: I did
[12/9/2012 4:42:56 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: I told rune first
[12/9/2012 4:42:59 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: he said take it to the forums
[12/9/2012 4:43:02 PM] Moneypenny [Jan]: Then why are you bringing it here?
[12/9/2012 4:43:04 PM] Runek: I did.
[12/9/2012 4:43:15 PM] Runek: I stand by the decision I made.
[12/9/2012 4:43:20 PM] Kovos Datch: You brought it to the forums. Ako is soon to review it
[12/9/2012 4:43:28 PM] Kovos Datch: Why bring it to skype?
[12/9/2012 4:43:28 PM] Runek: CJ is welcome to report something he feels strongly on.
[12/9/2012 4:46:39 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: and then kovos is going to lock it if I post again
[12/9/2012 4:46:49 PM] Moneypenny [Jan]: Is your new one locked?
[12/9/2012 4:46:49 PM] Kovos Datch: Because the drama needs to stop
[12/9/2012 4:46:54 PM] Kovos Datch: You both made your cases
[12/9/2012 4:46:58 PM] Kovos Datch: It's done
[12/9/2012 4:47:03 PM] Kovos Datch: The owners will review it now
[12/9/2012 4:47:18 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: Well anyways I was there when we had the vote on if we should allow it or not
[12/9/2012 4:47:23 PM] Runek: Problem solved! Let's all sing a Christmas Carol.
[12/9/2012 4:47:24 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: so its not as much feel as know
[12/9/2012 4:49:00 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: the point is aysun there was no "I feel its wrong" I know it is wrong

[12/9/2012 5:02:09 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: na star just breaks up with her boyfriend and then is over at kovos's room all the time
[12/9/2012 5:02:23 PM] Aysun: Yes, but when someone asks you not to do something, it's nice to not do it. And when you ignore it, you should probaby expect to get shit in return.
[12/9/2012 5:02:25 PM] Kovos Datch: For the record, she was over at my room when she was with her bf
[12/9/2012 5:02:27 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): Yeah probably because he's my best friend and he's keeping me mentally sane.
[12/9/2012 5:02:52 PM] Aysun: Star and Kovos have both asked nicely not to be called that.

[12/10/2012 6:48:29 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: pre-calc book?
[12/10/2012 6:48:33 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: arnt you in college
[12/10/2012 6:48:47 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): Yeah I had to re-take pre-calc because I hadn't taken it in 3 years
[12/10/2012 6:49:13 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: ya most dont take precalc at all just go to calc one
[12/10/2012 6:49:31 PM] Aysun: cuz yea pre-calc is so something that you have to take CJ.. I'm a senior graduating in may with a BS and have never had to touch calc.
[12/10/2012 6:49:35 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): My school sucks. I've been writing since I was in 5th grade and I had to take remedial english
[12/10/2012 6:50:07 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: well aysun if your going to take calc you skip precalc or you dont take any at all
[12/10/2012 6:50:41 PM] Aysun: My point is I'm not and that you shouldn't make stupid assumptions about people's place in education because of where they are in calc.
[12/10/2012 6:51:01 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): CJ's full of assumptions, I don't let him bother me.
[12/10/2012 6:51:59 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: meh i just go with the most likely and for most things it works, if your off that then there are a few other things you be off on to

[12/13/2012 6:55:26 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: yep you all made a choice with no power
[12/13/2012 6:55:29 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: the only one that has any is ako

[12/10/2012 8:09:22 PM] Ako: so, CJ did indeed create a backdoor without my consent
[12/10/2012 8:09:41 PM] Ako: the secret command he made and used he hid in a plugin
[12/10/2012 8:09:46 PM] Kovos Datch: Seriously?
[12/10/2012 8:09:48 PM] Ako: he hinted at it to air and i
[12/10/2012 8:09:52 PM] Ako: and we found it
[12/10/2012 8:10:06 PM] Ako: hidden between other command lines of code
[12/10/2012 8:10:24 PM] Ako: i asked him when he made it and he claims to not remember
[12/10/2012 8:10:38 PM] Ako: I asked why he hid it twice deep within the code I wrote
[12/10/2012 8:10:43 PM] Ako: he wouldnt answer really

[12/29/2012 3:32:06 PM] Kovos Datch: Cj just told star "Star do you know how to lose some weight" so I muted him
[12/29/2012 3:32:20 PM] Kovos Datch: I am tell everyone publicly
[12/29/2012 3:32:38 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: clap clap calp
[12/29/2012 3:32:47 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: misusing your mute ability
[12/29/2012 3:32:51 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: i was not spaming
[12/29/2012 3:32:56 PM] Kovos Datch: flaming
[12/29/2012 3:33:11 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: flaming now is it?
[12/29/2012 3:33:18 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: lol kovos you need to learn
[12/29/2012 3:34:21 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): It's being a fucking douche
[12/29/2012 3:34:47 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: well you made yourself public on the internet have to be confertible with yourself
[12/29/2012 3:34:53 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): *comfortable
[12/29/2012 3:35:11 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): So your response is to try to tear me down?
[12/29/2012 3:35:15 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): Do you even fucking have a life?
[12/29/2012 3:35:31 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: [Saturday, December 29, 2012 3:35 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar):

<<< So your response is to try to tear me down?same said to you
[12/29/2012 3:35:49 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): All I told you was to shut up. You started it by attacking Kovos publicly
[12/29/2012 3:36:01 PM] Star (xxbabygirlstar): He did what he thought was right and your response to ask if he knows how to do something like he's stupid.
[12/29/2012 3:37:15 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: well does he
[12/29/2012 3:38:36 PM] Kovos Datch: No, I am an effing retard spawned in the lowest pits of mordor
[12/29/2012 3:39:20 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: well via your actions have to agree with your sarcastic statement

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 22 January 2013, 10:27:12 PM »
Interesting.

Aysum I'll get back to you in a bit but I thought this deserved a more direct post.

Lets get this straight Jan I told Ako BEFORE you said anything about it and told him where it was. And from what came out of the thread:

As I accidentally messed up how this verdict was voted on and delivered...
Regardless of it, and just so this is on record, I simply announce that CJ is dismissed from the Staff.

So where was I punished for abusing powers? What I got out of it was that it was because:

[12/30/2012 11:51:18 PM] Ako: For writing a backdoor into rTriggers and hiding it, and then refusing to give a straight answer about it, or why you hid it.

"hiding" it is abuse of powers? Like I said before I told ako about it before you even brought it up. Go look back at one last long post and you will see my explaining how does writing a backdoor equal power abuse when it was that I hid it (so me telling ako makes it still hidden when I gave him the information freely?) not that I had it.

Also saying "You damn well know you were deemed a douche for plenty of reasons." why in the world would I be asking if i knew.... Your definition is not the same as mine or anyone's elses'. The douche rule has always been vague to be over arching, so what was considered douche and what was not and considering how much the server's rules seemed to have laxed and modified recently I really have no idea what is all to be considered. Which makes it rather hard to appeal when I don't know all what I am appeal which is one of the reasons my first post is a bit vague (Aysum that applies to alot of your links but will give a more full reasoning on each latter).

Ako: For greater clarity: CJ was not authorized by anyone to use a hidden OP command (that only he knew about, and that he created) while he was a regular non-Staff player.
Ako: i had to ask him dozens of questions over a series of days to understand it enough to ask him which COMMAND to type in to use this secret op thing

You clearly are missing the point. Let me try one last time and please actually try to follow.

I said you had to be ASKED for a SECRET OP COMMAND THAT YOU CREATED WITHOUT PERMISSION OF THE OWNERS OF THE SERVER, AND YOU WOULDN'T TELL THEM WHAT IT WAS.
You were RESIGNED and only a PLAYER and you used that SECRET OP COMMAND OF YOURS WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.

Do you understand now? You had NO RIGHT TO USE THAT COMMAND.
THAT MEANS YOU ABUSED POWERS YOU WEREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO FUCKING HAVE.

EDIT: You don't know why someone would say you're a douche? The posts you've made on the forums, the Skype chats, not to mention I already told you that you're a condescending asshole to players and staff. You've already been told many times why you are a douche. learn to read
« Last Edit: 22 January 2013, 10:35:13 PM by JANUARYJONES »

Offline cjm721 (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 27 January 2013, 07:21:39 PM »
I want to know WHY you have been acting like THIS ever since your demotion:

I was not demoted. I resigned, then was pretty much made permanent I would never be on staff again. The difference on that being is that I left willingly by my own decision.

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=974.msg9940#msg9940

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=965.0

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=963.0

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=953.0

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=907.msg9187#msg9187

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=864.0

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=863.0

Threads:
Runek giving away info he could only get as a mod. (Started by Knite)
Continued Rune giving information. (Started by cjm721)
Normal Player with Color nick and "Acting_Mod" Title. (Started by cjm721)
Again: Player with color nick. (Started by cjm721)

First thread on both of those are simple I saw a staff member break a "guideline". Then having kovos lock it when discussion was clearly not over (mention this is in a previous post).

(Normal Player with Color nick and "Acting_Mod" Title)
Then specifically notice how the reason for the lock is that rune "explained" himself when I was saying that what he did was against staff guidelines and the topic is locked before any admin speaks.

Then when Akomine gives his statement (on the new thread) notice what it says
I'd say Rune should have asked, but if none of us were around then I guess more-or-less harmless initiative took over.

Verdict:
What may have appeared to be a misuse of nicknames was just a temporary visual signal on her name to let everyone know she would relay messages to a Staff member. This is reasonable. Runek and Star are pardoned. We'll talk about how to go about this in the future.

Notice the  "are pardoned" you don't get pardoned if nothing was wrong. Also "Rune should have asked" I was still in skype staff chat of which several other staff members where marked at online and he did not even post in it. Not to mention by the time I came on global was not hectic at all so why she even still have it.

Dom & Zavier breaking no PVP rule (Started by xxbabygirlstar)
So I'm not on staff does that mean I don't know how the server works or what abilities the staff members have access to? You can say he did what he needed to, but no means was it the most efficient or effective. Also how would you like being punished for someone else's actions when the person punishing knew that you did not do what he was punishing for?

wus muted 4 no reeson. (Started by Nediac)

Airborne101st45: "By the way, even though this was the most retarded thread I have ever seen, this board has special rules and they will be enforced. The only one following them was CJ."
Don't get what you want me to explain about that thread besides that I am willing to call staff members out when I notice she gave no info and then.

And to add onto that:
JANUARYJONES:
"Obviously this thread isn't even serious, Nediac said he isn't. I think you just like to jump on every thread to attack staff because you are still buttmad. Give it a rest." So I attack staff because I am "buttmad"? Asking her to give the real info is an attack, and also if she knew it was not serious should of stated that in the first place instead of letting the thread go on.
"omg u dun hav 2 sit on da forums all day ya no." what place does that have in someone else's appeal?

Moderating Caps (Started by xxbabygirlstar)
If person was using all caps I ask them to turn caps lock off and so would other staff members, but by star's own post he saying it is not meant the staff no longer was which is different then it had been two weeks prior.

Now I don't know how many of you know this but I was the oldest (VC wise)  player and staff (discounting air/owners) I had been there for when rules where set up, changed, and decisions/changes on how the server would be ran, for most of that I was in the discussion (ie not just seeing the changes) and for some of it I was the head of the discussion and alot of rules/staff guidlines where changed because of my input. So of all players on the server I know the rules better then anyone and how it has been ruled in the past.

Such as when I first started building Atlantis staff members where allowed to give other players colored nicks, but that changed and staff was only allowed to change nicks if it broke one of the rules or if the player requested it (and only give them what they be able to give themselves).

One of the main staff guidelines I seen broken time and time again since I left is using staff only commands to help player / hurt non rule breaking ones, and using staff only commands for personal gain. That has never been allowed yet soon as I step down I start seeing more and more of it.

Now before when I was on staff I went to the staff member that broke our rule and talked to them directly, if they listened and seemed to shape up it ended there (no threads/not telling anyone else), now if they did not listen I went to Akomine which I only had to for two people Digdug (who was removed from staff) and JANUARYJONES. Since I left staff noone on staff gave a shit about if I talked to them privately just said post it on the forums so I did.

The way things are handled do change, but not overnight

snip

Repeating the same thing over and over again does not change the meaning or make it true. I told Ako and showed Ako before you brought it up in the other thread so how is that hiding it? Yes it was hidden in rTriggers, but I was also the one that reviled it willingly without being asked. It was also set up before I was  resigned. I showed Ako afternoon of the 5th then:

[12/6/2012 4:57:27 PM] Airborne101st45: Can you paste me the cclogger time and date so I can find it
[12/6/2012 4:57:32 PM] Airborne101st45: Im looking at the log now
[12/6/2012 4:57:41 PM] CJ Miller: ya give me a minute in class
[12/6/2012 4:57:45 PM] CJ Miller: well
[12/6/2012 4:57:49 PM] CJ Miller: just search _________
[12/6/2012 4:59:41 PM] Airborne101st45: And which plugin is it associated with
[12/6/2012 5:00:24 PM] CJ Miller: rtriggers

So one day is several? Air asked me once and I gave it to him. So now I have to ask why is there false information going around.

Now that command was there because I do not trust the current staff with being able to handle running the server, which as the time progressed everyone noticed a derogation of the server's performance and reliability. Now lets see what I did with op, I fixed a region in Atlantis and gave myself fly for a minute because I was checking something odd out around one of my villages. How harmful was that? Did I screw up the server? No, negligence did that.

EDIT: You don't know why someone would say you're a douche? The posts you've made on the forums, the Skype chats, not to mention I already told you that you're a condescending asshole to players and staff. You've already been told many times why you are a douche. learn to read

So respond to a question by being a condescending asshole.

Now kovos you always seem to take quotes out of context so lets give the backstory (kovos's time is one hour ahead of mine).

[12/10/2012 7:25:43 PM] *** Moneypenny [Jan] has left ***
[12/10/2012 7:28:49 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: if the bitch ever comes back it also avoid the any issue of having to deal with me having to deal with any staff using tppos to get there

Jan gave the location of my enderman farm away after obtaining the info through a tpo and then griefing it when the rules that allowed griefing had been suspended. Then she gave the info to kovos, but kovos also had access to the location through CcLogger server logs which show the location of all commands. Kovos then tells catty the location of my spawner. Now looking back at the other thread one one the reasons Kovos tried to have me banned was for griefing which in the end turned out to be false (and he was also the prime witness for me not griefing it as if you go look at the post that said the new rules he states that he was there after the time he claims I griefed it, yet never mentions seeing it griefed just that the logblock records where gone). Now kovos and I where the ones discussing it in the skype staff chat then Jan chimes in with:

[12/10/2012 6:25:28 PM] Moneypenny: Oh and I guess when you were Admin, that using your powers to move your spawner away before December 1st is VERY player like lol

Very unprofessional isn't it? I had already explained the reason I moved it which was because no players had been to my spawner and only staff members I had allowed to teleport there were to see what one was, so I moved it in a circle around the center island a few degrees to avoid any issue of having to deal with staff members using staff only knowledge to get there. Ie removing the temptation/ability removes the potential problem, but no she is pissed that I destroyed a "her" spawner which was built by digdug68 and when he left she just took it over. I had the coordinates of every spawner from about the time they where made as people liked to use my pathways I had built around the island to make their own then destroy part of the path, which is very obvious something is there.

So you post the same quote twice now? You will get the same responce:

Well from what you took from skype lets extend and give some context of your response and my response to your response.

Code: [Select]
[12/5/2012 6:04:04 PM] Kovos Datch: Indeed. I took a break from VC for a while to play on Rainy's Tekkit server. I thought it would be a trip seeing how "good" his server was. I never played Tekkit before, and I thought Rainy's server was a quick way to learn. It was until the same old crap started happening. I left because the staff was foolish.
[12/5/2012 6:06:15 PM] Kovos Datch: If you are trying to defame me in some way, you will have to do better than that as I did the right thing and got out of "Dodge". As you can see, I only stayed on for about 6 days because it was that bad. It's no secret I was on the server.
[12/5/2012 6:08:17 PM] Kovos Datch: In fact, I find it interesting you would bring this up at this point in time. Seems like mudslinging to me. Unlike others, I choose to stand by my mistakes. I am not perfect and do not claim to be. Those people learn nothing in their lifetimes. I chose to learn from mine to become a better person.
[12/5/2012 6:38:59 PM] CJ Miller: wow kovos was just looking at our forum post on minecraftforums and found it.
[12/5/2012 6:40:01 PM] Kovos Datch: And why bring it up at this time.... or even at all? It makes no sense that you would even bring it up. Ako already knows alll this
[12/5/2012 6:40:04 PM] CJ Miller: if you want me to remove it I will.
[12/5/2012 6:40:24 PM] Kovos Datch: I don't really care. I gave my explaination.
[12/5/2012 6:40:32 PM] CJ Miller: then why do you care about it
[12/5/2012 6:40:54 PM] Kovos Datch: [Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:40 PM] Kovos Datch:

<<< I don't really care. I gave my explaination.
[12/5/2012 6:41:06 PM] Kovos Datch: Key words: I don't really care.
[12/5/2012 6:41:07 PM | Edited by Cayrat, 10:08:06 PM] CJ Miller: [Wednesday, December 05, 2012 6:04 PM] Kovos Datch:

<<< Indeed. I took a break from VC for a while to play on Rainy's Tekkit server. I thought it would be a trip seeing how "good" his server was. I never played Tekkit before, and I thought Rainy's server was a quick way to learn. It was until the same old crap started happening. I left because the staff was foolish.
If you are trying to defame me in some way, you will have to do better than that as I did the right thing and got out of "Dodge". As you can see, I only stayed on for about 6 days because it was that bad. It's no secret I was on the server.
In fact, I find it interesting you would bring this up at this point in time. Seems like mudslinging to me. Unlike others, I choose to stand by my mistakes. I am not perfect and do not claim to be. Those people learn nothing in their lifetimes. I chose to learn from mine to become a better person. is not caring?
[12/5/2012 6:41:51 PM] Kovos Datch: Oh no, I gave my explaination.... I believe that is fair game. I don't care if you keep it or delete it
[12/5/2012 6:42:08 PM] Kovos Datch: You are confusing what I am apathetical about

And to emphasize a line "[12/5/2012 6:40:04 PM] CJ Miller: if you want me to remove it I will." and this your response kovos was that you did not care either way and the only other person who showed they were there was cayrat so she would of been the only other person to see it before I would of removed it.

Also the point of that message was more to show that rainy was having trouble keeping staff then that you where on it. You even said yourself it was no secret that you where playing on his server.

[12/1/2012 7:21:26 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: seem rather counterproductive on your whole dont effect the players now
[12/1/2012 7:21:36 PM] Ako: what role do you want to hold?
[12/10/2012 7:32:43 PM] CJ Miller [CJM]: kovos im not entirly off staff yet

First why you link the same conversation twice? Second you could split that second one as you combined two conversations from very different dates.

I really have no idea why you linked that section of posts anyways. Akomine says I will get to be a player and we will work on the details later. Then you pull a quote from a conversation 9 days later that is me saying I am not entirety off staff yet. I think your forgetting that I was the one running the server for three months making sure everything ran smooth. Air had not done much of any work on the server in a few month and you would want me to drop everything into his hands when it is much different then when he handed it to me? Kovos I hope you realize running a server is not just dropping a few jar files in a plugins folder there is alot more going on behind the scenes.