Author Topic: DigDug68 Mod Abuse  (Read 9992 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
DigDug68 Mod Abuse
« on: 27 April 2012, 04:57:55 PM »
DigDug /tpo in my house last weekend and mass murdered Me (Rainy_turtloid), And Sir_Turtloid. He took my Diamond Armour as well as 16 diamonds and some iron armour from Sir_turtloid. We worked hard to get it and spent alot of money. He killed us in our unfinished town using spawned items and tpo. Please tell him to not do that anymore, I love this server but cant stand that.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: DigDug68 Mod Abuse
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2012, 06:52:48 PM »
I am pretty sure I was on when this happened and saw the whispers dig sent to someone to get a tpa then went over and killed you guys (not a tpo unless he did the whispers just for show lol)... He was also doing it for someone that wanted you killed. Also, he did not use "spawned" items.... Mods can't do that. The only thing in your post I might agree with is the mass killing... And even then not really. It was only like 2-3 times each... Trust me I have been mass killed (50+ times) and attacked by a mod, and I don't think dig went to far. Maybe close but not really.

IF he were to keep killing you when you are on this weekend 5+ times let me know and I will have a talk with him if an admin doesn't.

I don't think dig should contract kill anymore tho to avoid stuff like this.lol.

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 April 2012, 10:15:08 PM »
I agree mods shouldn't use their priviledged powers to get an upper hand on anyone, and it's not a great idea for mods to be contract killing since the odds are unfairly int he mod's favour. We'll talk to dig about what happened. Dark, if you see him before I do, feel free to have that conversation.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 April 2012, 10:40:55 PM »
Thanks for reading my post, Contract killing is no good  :'( :D

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 27 April 2012, 11:21:00 PM »
Dark, if you see him before I do, feel free to have that conversation.

I actually think air already talked to him (before it happened and dig didn't fully understand and then after it happened and not sure wut all was said I was busy doing things so was off and all afk lol). But i will check if i see him... altho i am loggen off for the night...

AKO! I STILL NEED YOUR HELP WITH THINGS!... Air and bl4ck are lazy and wont even help out other ppl unless they HAVE to and even then try to get the other to do it >.>

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 28 April 2012, 09:59:50 AM »
Air helped me bunches, I cant say anything thing ton bl4ck, he didnt respond when i asked,

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 29 April 2012, 05:51:10 AM »
Dark, if you see him before I do, feel free to have that conversation.

I actually think air already talked to him (before it happened and dig didn't fully understand and then after it happened and not sure wut all was said I was busy doing things so was off and all afk lol). But i will check if i see him... altho i am loggen off for the night...

AKO! I STILL NEED YOUR HELP WITH THINGS!... Air and bl4ck are lazy and wont even help out other ppl unless they HAVE to and even then try to get the other to do it >.>
I'm lazy? I fucking fixed the server and refunded your stuff. -.-

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 29 April 2012, 11:50:50 AM »
Alright, this is the FIRST time I saw this post lol, what happened was TheRandomMon got pissed that you were being a major jackass and just plain douche, so he asked if I could help, then, because I anticipated that this scenario would unfold, I asked for a /tpa to TheRandomMon, where I killed you, then as you were again, being a douche, TheRandomMon wanted me to kill you again, so I did it with /tpa AGAIN, thus, since I used none of my Moderator Powers I satyed within the limits and violated no rules. So rainy, suck on THIS! *Jerking motion*

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 April 2012, 12:11:35 PM »
Alright, this is the FIRST time I saw this post lol, what happened was TheRandomMon got pissed that you were being a major jackass and just plain douche, so he asked if I could help, then, because I anticipated that this scenario would unfold, I asked for a /tpa to TheRandomMon, where I killed you, then as you were again, being a douche, TheRandomMon wanted me to kill you again, so I did it with /tpa AGAIN, thus, since I used none of my Moderator Powers I satyed within the limits and violated no rules. So rainy, suck on THIS! *Jerking motion*
Dig, I told you not to kill people because someone asks you to -.-
You are a mod now

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 29 April 2012, 07:21:33 PM »
More abuse from DigDug
He jailed Peng because he found 10 diamonds in 20 minutes.
He jails him, I defend peng because as everyone knows it IS possible to get 10 diamonds in 20 minutes. Ive done it before.
He said he doesnt care bout my opinion.
Tell him to stop abusing.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 29 April 2012, 07:25:49 PM »
EDIT EDIT EDIT READ THIS
it was USA_hunter who was jailed.
Idk why i wrote Peng :/

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 29 April 2012, 10:09:16 PM »
More abuse from DigDug
He jailed Peng because he found 10 diamonds in 20 minutes.
He jails him, I defend peng because as everyone knows it IS possible to get 10 diamonds in 20 minutes. Ive done it before.
He said he doesnt care bout my opinion.
Tell him to stop abusing.

lol, Are you crazy? I jailed them because I was suspicious, then when I found no proof of Huntman, I released him, but I kept kody in jail for the reason of me finding proof of his Xray, turns out that he admitted to it later *Proving me right* and then got banned since this was his second offence. Rainy, I don't get your problem, you have been a real jackass lately, and when have I abused? So far all of you "Accusations" are bullshit lies that xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. [Edited by Akomine - Don't be so rude.]
« Last Edit: 30 April 2012, 02:03:23 PM by Akomine »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 30 April 2012, 06:43:33 PM »
Im not lying.
You were about to jail my friend claiming he "Duplicated" diamonds when he got them from peng's scavenger hunt.
Wtf? You gotta stop going power hungry!

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 30 April 2012, 06:52:01 PM »
Jail him? No, I just figured that YOU duplicated them since earlier ( During the log-on log-out glitch ) you were logging on and off very, very rapidly, and when I helped Random by killing you, you dropped many diamonds including a few Diamond blocks. So no, I was not intending to jail him. I was never even going to jail you since I do not have access to the server log to get proof of your exploitation.

And by the way Ako, all I have to say is xD to the censor, I guess I may have said a little much, and I agree with your blanking.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 30 April 2012, 07:31:59 PM »
Okay. Rainy, I wan't you to start from scratch, pretend this thread doesn't exist and start anew. (This thread is a mess.)
What happened, how did it start, and who was involved?

To help me, try to avoid saying things like "X came in and killed me and took X diamonds", but instead try things like "I was talking to X about this and that, and this was said, and that was said, and then in retaliation I think X decided to..." etc. Lots of info to help me solve this.
« Last Edit: 30 April 2012, 07:35:31 PM by Akomine »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 30 April 2012, 08:01:45 PM »
First thing is first

Lucas gives me Ip
Dan calls me Bitch annoyingly :/
Sir_Turtloid (Justin) joins the sever
We go mining (Like a boss) and find 5 diamonds and continue using the tunneling techique
I enter than leave the nether to find dig at my portal who then killed me using tpoy
He took my diamond armour and all my shit i had (full inventory)
gives nothing back
Randomrobin lights my  house and forest on fire
dig doesnt do shit
dig tps to randomrobin and kills me, not caring that my house caught fire
Dig supports random's burning of my home
Dig took 16 diamonds that we got from mining and buying using gold
randommon puts out fire
Dig tps again and kills us 3 more times and takes more items
He left without give us anything back and we were left with only 32 iron and some cobble
Jailed Hunter without proof of xray
Acueses Sir_Turtloid of duplicating diamonds when peng started a competition and threw random diamonds at spawn
Dig almost kills him but he managed to get in the house and store the diamonds
Dig continues being a duche

I never even had a diamond block, not a single one, I never crafted one, bought one, held one, Nothing
I logged in and out cause i was laggin, i never rly logged in those times, i just got loading screen.
I dropped 16 diamonds, an enchantment table and some iron tools (dont forget dirt D:)
I dont duplicate items?
If I did, it probably would of been reset ALONG with the glitch?
Since when was I A female dog (Bitch)
First thing i connect i find 5 diamonds, I get accused IMMENDIATLY of xrays and Dan says Hes gonna get me jailed if i dont stop ( I NEVER XRAYED, NOR  HAVE I EVER HAD THE MOD INSTALLED)
Thanks for reading, ill post more if I forget anything, thinking....
Btw Im not the lone kid wining in a fourm.
I have supporters which are Sir_Turtloid and some other dude who i forgot his name
Thanks
EDIT Digdug also mentioned he will contract kill me again if he gets the chance

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 30 April 2012, 08:23:35 PM »
First thing is first

Lucas gives me Ip
Dan calls me Bitch annoyingly :/
Sir_Turtloid (Justin) joins the sever
We go mining (Like a boss) and find 5 diamonds and continue using the tunneling techique
I enter than leave the nether to find dig at my portal who then killed me using tpoy
He took my diamond armour and all my shit i had (full inventory)
gives nothing back
Randomrobin lights my  house and forest on fire
dig doesnt do shit
dig tps to randomrobin and kills me, not caring that my house caught fire
Dig supports random's burning of my home
Dig took 16 diamonds that we got from mining and buying using gold
randommon puts out fire
Dig tps again and kills us 3 more times and takes more items
He left without give us anything back and we were left with only 32 iron and some cobble
Jailed Hunter without proof of xray
Acueses Sir_Turtloid of duplicating diamonds when peng started a competition and threw random diamonds at spawn
Dig almost kills him but he managed to get in the house and store the diamonds
Dig continues being a duche

I never even had a diamond block, not a single one, I never crafted one, bought one, held one, Nothing
I logged in and out cause i was laggin, i never rly logged in those times, i just got loading screen.
I dropped 16 diamonds, an enchantment table and some iron tools (dont forget dirt D:)
I dont duplicate items?
If I did, it probably would of been reset ALONG with the glitch?
Since when was I A female dog (Bitch)
First thing i connect i find 5 diamonds, I get accused IMMENDIATLY of xrays and Dan says Hes gonna get me jailed if i dont stop ( I NEVER XRAYED, NOR  HAVE I EVER HAD THE MOD INSTALLED)
Thanks for reading, ill post more if I forget anything, thinking....
Btw Im not the lone kid wining in a fourm.
I have supporters which are Sir_Turtloid and some other dude who i forgot his name
Thanks
EDIT Digdug also mentioned he will contract kill me again if he gets the chance

XD Ok, first thing I will cover. I called you bitch in retaliation to your slanderous remarks.
Second. I did not use TPO, in fact, I TPAed to TheRandomMon who wanted you dead, then when I recieved his permission I killed you under his command.
Third. I did not take all of your stuff, in fact, I gave you some of the most valuable back ( Logs can prove this ), and I kept the rest because it was mostly worthless and you needed a lessonish type thing to not mess with Random. ( I used no Mod powers AT ALL, Logs can prove this )
Fourth. I did nothing because A. I was busy at the time, and B. When I got around to it Robin had already put it out and apologized, I even threatened to jail him when he tried it again to keep him from it. ( Logs can prove this )
Fifth. I did not TPA to Robin, and the 2nd time I had killed you was long past the fire scandal.
Sixth. I did not support it, ( Logs can prove I said no such thing and even threatened him if he did it again )
Seventh. I actually never took any diamonds from you guys. I almost did when I killed you again for *Again* endangering and threatening Random and Robin.
Eighth. Yes, I took it all since A. you were in PVP zone. B. You were being a giant asshole to everyone on the server. C. I used no Mod Powers at all ( Logs can prove ) thus I felt no compulsion too.
Ninth. I jailed Hunter and Kody since Dark and I were both curious as to how they found so many Diamonds in such a short time, then I TPOed to them, saw what looked like an Xray Hole, Jailed them both, investigated further, found no compelling evidence of Hunter, So I released him, but I kept kody as of the case of me finding an Xray mark made by him.
Tenth. Like I said earlier, I saw you log on and off many times during the Glitch and I also saw you drop a shit ton of Diamonds when I killed you, I did not pick up the Diamonds.
Eleventh. I almost kill him but he manages to store them? Whaaaa? lol. I do not get that part. I have not been NEAR you guys or your house since like last week or so. And that sentence makes no sense at all :/, If I was no where near him, how could I have killed him?
Twelfth. "Dig continues being a duche" Alright, that is YOUR opinion, thus carries no weight in evidence, if you want opinions of me not being a douche, ask Peng, Air, Boy, or Random.
Thirteenth. Alright, "Digdug also mentioned he will contract kill me again if he gets the chance" Please, show me the Chat log proving I said that, and even if I said it, it was most likely before I knew that Mods can basically not kill anyone altogether even if they are not using Mod Powers.

Now, please, make up some MORE lies, it is actually funny.  ;)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 30 April 2012, 09:16:43 PM »
Dig once again lies. He lies and lies and lies. Why must he lie? I asked other mods they even agree. Dan should of never been a Mod. He may have better grammer than me but what he is saying are lies. WHO DA FUCK IS LOGS??????
btw the capcha is really hard to read :/ (verification)

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 30 April 2012, 09:20:19 PM »
Dig once again lies. He lies and lies and lies. Why must he lie? I asked other mods they even agree. Dan should of never been a Mod. He may have better grammer than me but what he is saying are lies. WHO DA FUCK IS LOGS??????
btw the capcha is really hard to read :/ (verification)
Logs are wut the Admins use to see everything that has happened.

Everyone single things ppl do is "logged" in a text file and all we have to do is go into it and look for wut happened.

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 30 April 2012, 09:24:34 PM »
I do not lie lol, check the server logs and ask the witnesses, I have 2 people who saw and heard everything I was doing agree that I never TPOed. And lies? Son, please dig deeper in your short memory to find the proof lol. And also, what Mod says I should not be a Mod xD? And a lot of people think I am a great Mod, even the person who you continue to use to get out of arguements, you use TheRandomMon to drag attention elsewhere, and probably, that is the reason he thinks you are a Short-tempered douche. I honestly agree with him  :P

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 30 April 2012, 09:29:15 PM »
You have no authority to say i am lying about randommon
You havent known him since 5th grade nor do you know him what so ever!
He started this whole idea and me and sir agreed. Randommon ONLY agrees with you BECAUSE he doesnt want to get banned, I just called him! You tpo'd when i left the nether and killed me and you can read da fucking logs all you want and all it will show is your guiltyness. :/

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 30 April 2012, 11:28:01 PM »
Topic closed. Stop this bullshit ladies

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 1 May 2012, 03:30:48 AM »
Randommon can say how he feels without being banned, I can assure that. I want him to say it. He can private message me here on the forums if he wants so only I can read it.

Oh, and the captcha is hard to read because we had bots spamming once or twice. How they got this address I dont know, probably some disgruntled banned member. Anyways, you only have to do it the first 2 or 3 posts, then you are free.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 8 May 2012, 09:16:49 PM »
Verdict:

Dig may have gone too far, and we have clarified how he should handle situations.
No punishment will take place.