Author Topic: Acount-karateboyintn BANNED  (Read 2251 times)

Offline karateboyintn (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Acount-karateboyintn BANNED
« on: 10 February 2013, 11:01:29 PM »
This is a ban appeal because a good while ago I was banned for threatening the server to hack it offline and i'm very sorry, i promise it won't happen again. I enjoy playing the server, and I hope you take this into consideration!

~karateboyintn

Offline karateboyintn (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Acount-karateboyintn BANNED
« Reply #1 on: 12 February 2013, 10:57:55 PM »
This is another message about me getting unbanned. I was very dedicated to the server and played it non stop. I built a village, Avon, with my friends and had a nice time on your very slendid server. One day me and my friend decided to x-ray. We x-ray'd and then i got banned. During between when I was caught and then banned I said that i was going to hack the server. I am very sorry for doing so and I hope you accept my apology and let me enjoy your wonderful server again. I know it was irresponsible for me to do those things and again, I am very sorry for my actions and words. I hope you can take this into consideration, for i have been missing your server for almost a year I believe......

~karateboyintn

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
Re: Acount-karateboyintn BANNED
« Reply #2 on: 12 February 2013, 11:06:38 PM »
It sounds like you are being geniune here. I hope I'm not just being a sucker, so please:
I welcome you back to the server, please don't xray, make threats, or anything like that. Be one of the ones that did something wrong and totally turned it around.

Your ban has been lifted, welcome back.
~Ako

Verdict:
Appeal Won.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air