Author Topic: Tpa killing  (Read 2068 times)

Offline idabeast99 (OP)

• New Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Tpa killing
« on: 11 February 2013, 07:30:19 PM »
I have been told by a moderator (i dont exacly remember the name, but i can remember them when they get on) that tpa killing is allowed. Along with about 4 other players. Is this true?

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Re: Tpa killing
« Reply #1 on: 11 February 2013, 08:18:24 PM »
TPA killing is a very touchy topic. I'll let you know what I've heard, and any of the staff can either back me or prove me wrong.

TPA killing is ALLOWED unless both parties agree that there will be no killing. If an agreement is made and someone goes back on it, the victim can report it and staff can punish the one who broke it if they can find the chat logs where the agreement took place. I personally recommend screenshotting the conversation to make things go smoother and quicker.

Personally, I recommend not tp'ing to someone you don't know. Or, if you need to have a trade or transaction, meet in /warp market where PVP is off, and/or have a staff member oversee the transaction to ensure it goes off smoothly. I offer myself for this as well, if I'm online when needed.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 February 2013, 09:19:32 PM »
Star got it right; it's allowed (with the sole exception of both parties clearly agreeing on being peaceful in loggable chat).

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 February 2013, 07:56:25 AM »
Star got it right; it's allowed (with the sole exception of both parties clearly agreeing on being peaceful in loggable chat).

For your information.  I would also suggest to always accept tps in a non-PVP zone (for safety reasons) unless you abdolutely know that resin won't kill you.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor