Author Topic: Hillside and Crystillia Griefs  (Read 8121 times)

Offline millionaurefor (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Hillside and Crystillia Griefs
« on: 13 February 2013, 08:52:45 AM »
I would like to report that Ottboy and Zavier have reapetedly caused my towns trouble.  Below are a list of things they have done.

Ottboy: Made a assassination attempt on the builders working on Crystillia, reapetedly attacked Hillsiders, killed ADHendrickson99's dog, griefed PuppyLoverL's 1st home before the creation of Crystillia, reapetedly tried to TP after said to not bother us.

Zavier:  Has killed PuppyLoverL's dog, killed ADHendrickson99's dog.

As you can see these are all related to me being ADHendrickson99's dogs were in my village.  Puppy's dog was in a village I co-own (Crystillia).  And Ottboy had made an assassination attempt on numerous players while helping PuppyLoverL build Crystillia.  I am requesting a temp-ban or at least a fine. :'(
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
Re: Hillside and Crystillia Griefs
« Reply #1 on: 13 February 2013, 08:56:24 AM »
...Do you have any screenshots? Or anything else?

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 February 2013, 08:59:25 AM »
I believe the dog incidents have been taken care of - unless there is something new?

Attacking people in the outlands is OK - remember that PVP is on there. Typically we try to discourage people hanging around the same place and killing people while they are trying to build, so let us know if this is taking place.

Remember that you have access to the /tptoggle command if someone is spam TPing you. (Although I do agree that it's annoying)

It's very important to report these incidents as they happen. Is anything going on with Ottboy and Zavier right now?

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 February 2013, 09:01:11 AM »
I'm afraid not.  But you can ask PuppyLoverL or ADHendrickson99.

P.S.  move this to reports and grievences.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 13 February 2013, 09:02:30 AM »
Ottboy is still typing while my friend ADHendrickson99 tries to tp.  And puppy's dog was just killed.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 13 February 2013, 09:02:57 AM »
Ottboy is still tping while my friend ADHendrickson99 tries to tp.  And puppy's dog was just killed.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 February 2013, 09:14:00 AM »
I believe the dog incidents have been taken care of - unless there is something new?

Attacking people in the outlands is OK - remember that PVP is on there. Typically we try to discourage people hanging around the same place and killing people while they are trying to build, so let us know if this is taking place.

Remember that you have access to the /tptoggle command if someone is spam TPing you. (Although I do agree that it's annoying)

It's very important to report these incidents as they happen. Is anything going on with Ottboy and Zavier right now?

This link will take you to a reports or grievences page.  At the very bottom you will see what Star said if I wanted some1 to look into this.

http://www.villagecraft-server.com/forum/index.php?topic=1088.0

Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 February 2013, 09:17:18 AM »

This link will take you to a reports or grievences page.  At the very bottom you will see what Star said if I wanted some1 to look into this.

Actually, this is what Star said. -.-*

1. Why did it take this long for you to respond to this with the information? This thread is so old Kovos had to bump it.
2. Why should the money go to you? Most often, from what I have seen, the only time a player receives compensation in the form of money from another player is when there is direct evidence that something was stolen (log block), screenshots of something occurring, or a confession (like when Dom murdered Trail's dogs). Your only evidence is your word, which, no offense, doesn't carry much weight right now.
3. You have mentioned Ottboy's "spamming" before. As far as I know, he has never been muted or bothered any of the staff. You should just /ignore him
4. You make accusations of grief and stealing without screenshots or even a location. We can't do anything about it if you don't supply us with tangible information.
5. Related to #1, this seems more like a ploy for money rather than wanting ottboy to actually learn a lesson or pay for a crime he committed. Plus demanding a fine is a bit excessive without evidence, and its not really your place to demand anything :/

Please give details on what they are doing that is NEW, since you abandoned your old 'case'.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #8 on: 13 February 2013, 09:19:18 AM »

Hunny, I said you need to include some actual evidence with your report. If you log block the area and hit F2 while you are looking at the information in the chat window, it will screenshot it. From there you can go to tinypic.com and upload the image then post the link here and we can help you :)

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 13 February 2013, 09:20:19 AM »

Actually, this is what Star said. -.-*

1. Why did it take this long for you to respond to this with the information? This thread is so old Kovos had to bump it.
2. Why should the money go to you? Most often, from what I have seen, the only time a player receives compensation in the form of money from another player is when there is direct evidence that something was stolen (log block), screenshots of something occurring, or a confession (like when Dom murdered Trail's dogs). Your only evidence is your word, which, no offense, doesn't carry much weight right now.
3. You have mentioned Ottboy's "spamming" before. As far as I know, he has never been muted or bothered any of the staff. You should just /ignore him
4. You make accusations of grief and stealing without screenshots or even a location. We can't do anything about it if you don't supply us with tangible information.
5. Related to #1, this seems more like a ploy for money rather than wanting ottboy to actually learn a lesson or pay for a crime he committed. Plus demanding a fine is a bit excessive without evidence, and its not really your place to demand anything :/

Please give details on what they are doing that is NEW, since you abandoned your old 'case'.

Go to the fine part when she said.  That I would have to make a new thread to fine Ottboy.  It is in a P.S.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 13 February 2013, 09:20:52 AM »
Isn't asking PuppyLoverL and ADHendrickson99 enough evidence?
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #11 on: 13 February 2013, 09:21:51 AM »

People lie (not saying they would) but log lock can't lie

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 13 February 2013, 09:22:02 AM »

No, it's not. 'He said, she said' is not how we do things.

I'll ask again - what is NEW that they are doing?

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 13 February 2013, 09:23:42 AM »
Does it show who/what died there with a logblock?
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 13 February 2013, 09:24:58 AM »

No, it's not. 'He said, she said' is not how we do things.

I'll ask again - what is NEW that they are doing?

Ottboy still TP spams me.  Zavier just killed PuppyLoverL'a dog
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #15 on: 13 February 2013, 09:26:16 AM »
I'm getting online before Calculus. I'll see if I can make heads or tails of this, Runey

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 13 February 2013, 09:27:25 AM »
I'm getting online before Calculus. I'll see if I can make heads or tails of this, Runey

Thank you.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 13 February 2013, 09:27:49 AM »

Thank you Star.

TP spam is not an offense. We have tptoggle.

And we need to know WHERE the dog killing took place. Outlands is not an offense.

Million, next time just please answer the questions and provide details. :-\ It's getting tiresome having to drag details out of you.

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 13 February 2013, 09:29:26 AM »
ADHendrickson99's dig was killed in my village.  PuppyLoverL's dog was in Crystillia in her kennel with a sign that said,"Do Not Kill!!!"
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #19 on: 13 February 2013, 09:29:38 AM »

Thank you.

Don't thank me just yet.

How could Zavier have just killed PPL's dog when you, PPL, or Zavier isn't online?

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 13 February 2013, 09:31:28 AM »

Thank you.

Don't thank me just yet.

How could Zavier have just killed PPL's dog when you, PPL, or Zavier isn't online?

1.  It's PLL
2.  Zavier killed PLL's dog about 3 days ago.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #21 on: 13 February 2013, 09:33:36 AM »
1. I'm fully aware it's PPL, thank you
2. Again, why did you wait this long to report anything?

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #22 on: 13 February 2013, 09:41:30 AM »
Alright Million, I have way too much to do this morning to fiddle-fart around with this report.
You don't have any tangible evidence other than that of the word of your two friends, and since you have expressed your dislike of Ottboy and Zavier before, one could say all three of you are biased. Of course, I'm not accusing you of anything; but it still isn't how Villagecraft operates when it comes to report.
I am locking this thread until you can come to this forum with TANGIBLE evidence. I have explained to you how to take screenshots and upload them [no downloading required] and I will gladly re-explain it if you messag me. Until you bring some screenshots/tangible evidence to me, or call upon a staff member or PR to get the screenshots and report for you, I don't want to see another one of your detail-missing posts on here, understand?

Good. If you have any questions, I check my messages often.

Topic Locked

Million, I'd love to help you out, but I can't just take your word for it. I make decisions based off evidence, not words.