Author Topic: This is good-bye!  (Read 12076 times)

Offline knitefall (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Fuck you, fuck you, your cool, fuck you, I am out!
    • View profile
This is good-bye!
« on: 7 March 2013, 10:15:52 PM »
After some thought, I have decided to leave the server.

You might have noticed I have not been on the server as of late, and that is due to many reasons.
One of them is my school work, which has increased in the past few weeks.
Another would be my friends and girl friend, it is hard to have a social life and be addicted to minecraft at the same damn time.
The last reason would be that VC has gotten boring to me...

I wish to be perma-banned, and for Atlantis and anything to connected to be completely removed from top to bottom.
I'd like for Atlantis to be deleted because I feel that everything in those towns is a symbol of Cj's wrong doing to the entire server. I also feel that I was part of this "Wrong doing" because I egged on Cj every bit of the way. (I guess this could also be another reason for me leaving) I have done away with all of my money, and I wish for it to stay hidden. I also have to make the request that none of my towns (Excluding Cj's towns) remain untouched and well, lack for a better phrase, "Memorialized".

I guess, well, I know this is goodbye. Thanks for the good times, and for the bad times. This was my first server I played on, and is the reason I have matured. Well, for old time's sake I will add this:

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: This is good-bye!
« Reply #1 on: 7 March 2013, 10:33:32 PM »
Considering all I did from your egging on was sit and watch people screw things up for themselves....

And I did leave all my stuff to you so I have no real say in what you do with it.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 7 March 2013, 10:42:18 PM »
Goodbye :(

Goodluck with life :)

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 7 March 2013, 10:55:15 PM »
Why do you want to be permabanned? Crazy fucker.

Offline cayrat

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 7 March 2013, 10:55:54 PM »
No one could say this better then you Knite, see you in the usual places bud.

You will be missed, and trust me, what you are doing is the best thing to do after all the drama that had happen... Maybe after sometime, you will find another game to play. Til then, good bye my mixxed-emotional friend. Do not let the other crazy bast*rds get a hold of you. Best advise, Do Not Ask Questions, no one does anymore, and no one likes to answer them either. It gets tiring not knowing anything, but hey, I guess I am use to it by now, or Should be.
Either way, have fun Crazy.
"Everyone is crazy, some are just crazier then the rest of us."
"Let us test these hearts."
Let dead people do your work for you.
~Robert Lang

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #5 on: 7 March 2013, 10:58:25 PM »
Why do you want to be permabanned? Crazy fucker.

It might be so he isn't tempted to come back?

Anyway, Knite, I know you and I had our disagreements, and to be honest, I thought you were a dick a lot of the time. But the times that you and I got along were great, and I'm gonna miss it. Good luck with your girlfriend, your friends, your studies, and everything else in your life :)

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 7 March 2013, 11:59:02 PM »
You've always been one of my favorite players.
Please take care of yourself, Knite.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 8 March 2013, 03:21:41 AM »
Despite our arguments and disagreements, I always thought you were a good player, Knite.
Sucks to see you go, good luck in everything you do!

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 8 March 2013, 11:39:01 AM »

You might have noticed I have not been on the server as of late, and that is due to many reasons.
Another would be my friends and girl friend, it is hard to have a social life and be addicted to minecraft at the same damn time.

I wish to be perma-banned, and for Atlantis and anything to connected to be completely removed from top to bottom.
I'd like for Atlantis to be deleted because I feel that everything in those towns is a symbol of Cj's wrong doing to the entire server. I also feel that I was part of this "Wrong doing" because I egged on Cj every bit of the way. (I guess this could also be another reason for me leaving) I have done away with all of my money, and I wish for it to stay hidden. I also have to make the request that none of my towns (Excluding Cj's towns) remain untouched and well, lack for a better phrase, "Memorialized".

I guess, well, I know this is goodbye. Thanks for the good times, and for the bad times. This was my first server I played on, and is the reason I have matured. Well, for old time's sake I will add this:

Regarding your requests:
For the towns, can you just give me a list of exactly which ones you want preserved, just so that I can be sure? I feel kindof uncomfortable banning you, but I will do it if you want us to. I'll wait for you to give me an official go-ahead on banning you before I do, so let me know on Steam or in a PM or something. And regarding Atlantis, I suppose we can delete it, and I understand your reasons, but theres actually a few things I built there that I'm going to retrieve first, so it won't be deleted immediately.

I do understand why you want it deleted though. I'm sorry about CJ's influence, but I hope that you don't feel guilty. I feel guilty for not getting rid of CJ earlier considering the damage a person like him can wreak.
Considering all I did from your egging on was sit and watch people screw things up for themselves....
Classic CJ bullshit, totally incapable of admiting any fault on his own behalf and no guilt for his actions; please avoid these types of people. You are a better person than him, and I'm glad you at 15 years old were able to see that he wasn't the kind of person you should be hanging out with. Well done, Knite.

Regarding your departure:
A long time ago now, I didn't used to like you all that much Knite, but I knew you were way smarter than you acted back then. I always thought that for someone so smart, I wished you'd focus your energy on more worthwhile things. More recently, I've more or less stopped thinking that, and I think you have indeed matured. You're a better person now, and it shows. I respect your reasons for leaving. I had good times building things with you. You'll be missed.

Take it easy, Knite!

PS: I agree with Cay when she says don't let the other crazy bastards get ahold of you, lol. But I disagree when she says "don't ask questions". Do the opposite: always ask questions, and demand real answers - it's the best way to find the truth. Siya man.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Aysun

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 8 March 2013, 01:38:51 PM »
What Ako said. All over.

You'll be missed Knite.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 8 March 2013, 01:47:48 PM »
:(

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #11 on: 8 March 2013, 02:24:13 PM »
What Ako said. All over.

You'll be missed Knite.

^Dis.

P.S. Knite told me he would give me Kokiritown just so I could see it preserved. I was thinking of building a small memorial there for what went on (i.e. Dwarf/Elf war, wither killing, etc).

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 8 March 2013, 02:51:15 PM »

Regarding your requests:
For the towns, can you just give me a list of exactly which ones you want preserved, just so that I can be sure? I feel kindof uncomfortable banning you, but I will do it if you want us to. I'll wait for you to give me an official go-ahead on banning you before I do, so let me know on Steam or in a PM or something. And regarding Atlantis, I suppose we can delete it, and I understand your reasons, but theres actually a few things I built there that I'm going to retrieve first, so it won't be deleted immediately.

I do understand why you want it deleted though. I'm sorry about CJ's influence, but I hope that you don't feel guilty. I feel guilty for not getting rid of CJ earlier considering the damage a person like him can wreak.
Classic CJ bullshit, totally incapable of admiting any fault on his own behalf and no guilt for his actions; please avoid these types of people. You are a better person than him, and I'm glad you at 15 years old were able to see that he wasn't the kind of person you should be hanging out with. Well done, Knite.

A long time ago now, I didn't used to like you all that much Knite, but I knew you were way smarter than you acted back then. I always thought that for someone so smart, I wished you'd focus your energy on more worthwhile things. More recently, I've more or less stopped thinking that, and I think you have indeed matured. You're a better person now, and it shows. I respect your reasons for leaving. I had good times building things with you. You'll be missed.

Take it easy, Knite!

PS: I agree with Cay when she says don't let the other crazy bastards get ahold of you, lol. But I disagree when she says "don't ask questions". Do the opposite: always ask questions, and demand real answers - it's the best way to find the truth. Siya man.

I do think I should of demanded more answers from  you Ako as you where telling me one thing and everyone else a different story so with that also don't hang around with people who don't hold to their own values / morals.

You all do realize I have not hacked or shut down the server once right? If you wan't to keep blaming me for problems you all are having you might want to go look at your packets/connection log and notice something. I don't show up besides the few times I still come back and look at the forums. Hell you unbanned Rainy_turtloid again who was banned several times for lieing and doing other shit to the server.

And now for the trolling of unicorns and gollum pictures because that will of course solve your problems.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
  • Where there's a Shadow, there's a Light.
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 8 March 2013, 03:14:39 PM »
20 TPS. Instant chat. New fun plugins.

We're positively falling apart! Go play somewhere else, CJ. You're not welcome in this community.

As for you Knite, take care of yourself. I wish you the best of luck! :)
« Last Edit: 8 March 2013, 03:27:23 PM by Runek »

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 8 March 2013, 04:41:21 PM »

Regarding your requests:

Take it easy, Knite!

I do think I should of demanded more answers from  you Ako as you where telling me one thing and everyone else a different story so with that also don't hang around with people who don't hold to their own values / morals.

You all do realize I have not hacked or shut down the server once right? If you wan't to keep blaming me for problems you all are having you might want to go look at your packets/connection log and notice something. I don't show up besides the few times I still come back and look at the forums. Hell you unbanned Rainy_turtloid again who was banned several times for lieing and doing other shit to the server.

And now for the trolling of unicorns and gollum pictures because that will of course solve your problems.

CJ, fuck off, nobody likes you.  ;D

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #15 on: 8 March 2013, 05:18:36 PM »

Regarding your requests:

Take it easy, Knite!

CJ, fuck off, nobody likes you.  ;D

So true Fuzzy, SO TRUE. Gud Luck Knite!

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 8 March 2013, 06:02:22 PM »
20 TPS. Instant chat. New fun plugins.

We're positively falling apart! Go play somewhere else, CJ. You're not welcome in this community.

As for you Knite, take care of yourself. I wish you the best of luck! :)

Now you might be but for a while you were not and blaming it on me. Switched hosts which was the same for the costs +- $5 for the same equipment. All you really did by switch was like formatting your drive and re-installing your os.

And fuzzy I don't care if people don't like me. I do what is allowed / right.

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 8 March 2013, 06:15:39 PM »
I find it amusing that you speak as though you know what changes have gone on. We've blamed you? For what? Leaving crap from deactivated plugins?

That's about it. You need to learn to sweep, man.

Now shoo. Go on. Away with you. GET.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 8 March 2013, 06:42:30 PM »
Holy shit, the 3 of you derailed this thread with your shitty fight. stfu

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 8 March 2013, 06:54:53 PM »

- I don't know which "stories" I told differently, and I dispute the claim that I don't hold my own values and morals.
- I don't know of anyone claiming here that you hacked or shut down the server.
- I don't blame you for our problems.
- I don't know what "problems" you percieve us to "keep having".
- Rainy was unbanned because he showed some human signs of guilt, remorse, and an ability to change his conduct.
- I also dispute the claim that gollum riding a unicorn (or something like that) is not a good avenue for problem-solving.
Begone, fell beast!
« Last Edit: 8 March 2013, 07:01:12 PM by Akomine »

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Runek

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 8 March 2013, 07:02:13 PM »

- I don't know which "stories" I told differently, and I dispute the claim that I don't hold my own values and morals.
- I don't know of anyone claiming here that you hacked or shut down the server.
- I don't blame you for our problems.
- I don't know what "problems" you percieve us to "keep having".
- Rainy was unbanned because he showed some human signs of guilt, remorse, and an ability to change his conduct.
- I also dispute the claim that gollum riding a unicorn (or something like that) is not a good avenue for problem-solving.
Be gone, fell beast!

Kovos_Datch

« Reply #21 on: 8 March 2013, 07:03:36 PM »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 8 March 2013, 09:29:58 PM »
Fags

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 9 March 2013, 12:16:28 AM »
I am kind of disappointed that CJ's retarded posts caught some attention,
especially since this thread is supposed to be about Knite..
I mean a Tester is leaving the server, and even if you don't like him he is important, to me at least..

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #24 on: 9 March 2013, 12:27:59 AM »
I am kind of disappointed that CJ's retarded posts caught some attention,
especially since this thread is supposed to be about Knite..
I mean a Tester is leaving the server, and even if you don't like him he is important, to me at least..

Knite's post mentioned CJ, so being the egotistical sack of shit he is, he had to comment and make everything about him again.

Knite is important, and he will be missed.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 9 March 2013, 03:52:09 PM »
Knite, it has been nice knowing you and if it was not you, my island wouldn't be there. thankyou again and have a great life.
Good luck with everything!

Personally I don't want you to leave AT ALL

Offline Saxturian

• Cheese
  • This post is most likely useless.
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 9 March 2013, 11:20:03 PM »
Though I never agreed with you much or treated you well I will miss you. You will always be in our hearts knite. You will be missed.
If you smoke my stash I will cut your dick off and feed it to my hounds so they get a good taste for your flesh. I will then set you free in the forest and give you a one day head start so my hounds get nice and hungry, then I will unleash them and they will hunt you and devour your flesh. hoe
-Airbongus

I don't see why a little porn is dark but ok.

Also, if you do choose to hack VC in whatever method, I can get your IPs from the server log, and with more coding knowledge than most people here, I could easily and more importantly legally hack you back. And if you hack VC, I'll be cross. Don't try it.

That is all
Luis, in all his badassery

I love the yearly reminders that Jan has much bigger balls than I do.

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 10 March 2013, 06:01:39 AM »
See you.

Witchdoctor1

« Reply #28 on: 15 March 2013, 06:42:25 AM »
Knite,

I understand how RLS (Real-Life Syndrome) can get us all in the end. Lord knows I can't be one hundredth as active as I would like to be. We always got along and had some pretty great conversations, and in that I will miss you. The only thing that I will say is reconsider the perma-ban. You never know what the future holds and you may just miss us too much. Inactive is better than gone forever, my friend. Anyways, good luck in all of your endeavors and I wish nothing but happiness and well-being for you and yours. Take it easy, man.

Offline Saxturian

• Cheese
  • This post is most likely useless.
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 15 March 2013, 07:34:12 PM »
Knite,

I understand how RLS (Real-Life Syndrome) can get us all in the end. Lord knows I can't be one hundredth as active as I would like to be. We always got along and had some pretty great conversations, and in that I will miss you. The only thing that I will say is reconsider the perma-ban. You never know what the future holds and you may just miss us too much. Inactive is better than gone forever, my friend. Anyways, good luck in all of your endeavors and I wish nothing but happiness and well-being for you and yours. Take it easy, man.
This is...Beautiful. Shiz man you almost made me cry  :'(
If you smoke my stash I will cut your dick off and feed it to my hounds so they get a good taste for your flesh. I will then set you free in the forest and give you a one day head start so my hounds get nice and hungry, then I will unleash them and they will hunt you and devour your flesh. hoe
-Airbongus

I don't see why a little porn is dark but ok.

Also, if you do choose to hack VC in whatever method, I can get your IPs from the server log, and with more coding knowledge than most people here, I could easily and more importantly legally hack you back. And if you hack VC, I'll be cross. Don't try it.

That is all
Luis, in all his badassery

I love the yearly reminders that Jan has much bigger balls than I do.