Author Topic: i was jailed  (Read 2036 times)

Offline usrmvm (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
i was jailed
« on: 31 March 2013, 01:22:36 PM »
Ive been jailed for a few months now and haven appealed because i have been busy. i believe the issue was i harvested netherwart from greystone on brains farm. i was harvesting them with intention on planting them back. due to a family emergency i had to log out and take care of some business and never got the chance and by thetime i had come back on minecraft a wekk or two later i was jailed. With no admin online i logged out and went about my business elsewhere not on minecraft. i am ready to start playing regularly again and would appreciate being unjailed

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Re: i was jailed
« Reply #1 on: 31 March 2013, 01:41:41 PM »
Ive been jailed for a few months now and haven appealed because i have been busy. i believe the issue was i harvested netherwart from greystone on brains farm. i was harvesting them with intention on planting them back. due to a family emergency i had to log out and take care of some business and never got the chance and by thetime i had come back on minecraft a wekk or two later i was jailed. With no admin online i logged out and went about my business elsewhere not on minecraft. i am ready to start playing regularly again and would appreciate being unjailed

Hmmm. It seems you have a good reason... I don't see why you can't be unjailed.
If I see you on, I'll unjail you. But I'm not sure how one unjails someone who's offline xD

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 31 March 2013, 02:29:03 PM »
You've been unjailed.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 31 March 2013, 02:31:44 PM »
This is a perfect example of why you faggits should specify a time when jailing.

Appeal Won
Topic Locked