Author Topic: Why won't Cj stop...  (Read 17460 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
Why won't Cj stop...
« on: 11 June 2012, 02:09:01 PM »
He keeps killing em and taking everything i get, I lost my knockback 2 sword, all my pearls and xp, I cant even go in the end cause he instakills me in my spawner. He wont stop and no one helps me. Please someone just help me

EDIT 6-16-12

THE MIGHTY AKOMINE IN HIS OWN WORDS

Tormenting a player by unrelenting killing is douchey.

PVP is on, but everyone gets to play the game.

MY VERDICT:

CJ has got to STOP bitching and befriend Me.

DarkenAngel you may not share your opinion on this post cause first of all:
1. I never done bad to you.
2. You never met me.
3. You weren't here when this happened.
4. You put hate posts on every topic i make (Told Moderator)
« Last Edit: 17 June 2012, 03:01:59 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
Re: Why won't Cj stop...
« Reply #1 on: 11 June 2012, 09:20:37 PM »
I don't instant kill you. Its a Power 5 bow with punch 2. And second pvp is allowed.

I don't know if you noticed but I only took your stuff when you fought back. If you did not fight I left it on the ground.

If you don't want me there you have a few options.

1. Remove the bridge that leads to your place (even though I set a home there just so I did not have to walk it all, but if you remove the bridge I'll will slow me and anyone else down.)

2. Don't be an ass to me and then go whine about the retaliation you suffer from me (btw I use no commands that you or a donor don't have access to)  and along with that don't be an ass to others where I can see it because it really gives me no piety for you when I see you try to trick someone to do something so you can kill them and take their stuff.

3. Pvp is allowed run me out of the area. All I ever bring with me is my bow and some arrows.

4. Yes I built 15-20 blocks to get to your place then removed them after I got there. And then you say I'm griefing after I removed it when Bl4ck saw me make it and take it down.

5. you could fill the blocks you left open for me to sit on.

Then on a more of note why I do it.

1. You learned about my grinder and all you did was complain about how unfair it was and you know what I said? Build your own.

2. after complaining about it you told everyone I had one and how I got special privileges for having one when I built the entire thing by hand and it had no protection which is why teamfe was able to get in. So what special privileges did I get?

3. Also why is that you bitch about me killing you and say its not right? This is a pvp server. Anyone could get to where I sit on your tower and do the same thing and to everyone I should tell them where your damm thing is because of how much you spread around mine, but as of right now I have told no one of its location and you have been doing a fine job of telling everyone you have one. 

4.  On a more personal note. Your an ass to the people you call friends and annoy the hell out of me asking for things of the admins/mods and your friends. So on a general note your an ass to all.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 June 2012, 09:41:07 PM »
I don't instant kill you. Its a Power 5 bow with punch 2. And second pvp is allowed.

I don't know if you noticed but I only took your stuff when you fought back. If you did not fight I left it on the ground.

1. Remove the bridge that leads to your place (even though I set a home there just so I did not have to walk it all, but if you remove the bridge I'll will slow me and anyone else down.)

2. Don't be an ass to me and then go whine about the retaliation you suffer from me (btw I use no commands that you or a donor don't have access to)  and along with that don't be an ass to others where I can see it because it really gives me no piety for you when I see you try to trick someone to do something so you can kill them and take their stuff.

3. Pvp is allowed run me out of the area. All I ever bring with me is my bow and some arrows.

4. Yes I built 15-20 blocks to get to your place then removed them after I got there. And then you say I'm griefing after I removed it when Bl4ck saw me make it and take it down.

1. You learned about my grinder and all you did was complain about how unfair it was and you know what I said? Build your own.

2. after complaining about it you told everyone I had one and how I got special privileges for having one when I built the entire thing by hand and it had no protection which is why teamfe was able to get in. So what special privileges did I get?

3. Also why is that you bitch about me killing you and say its not right? This is a pvp server. Anyone could get to where I sit on your tower and do the same thing and to everyone I should tell them where your damm thing is because of how much you spread around mine, but as of right now I have told no one of its location and you have been doing a fine job of telling everyone you have one. 

4.  On a more personal note. Your an ass to the people you call friends and annoy the hell out of me asking for things of the admins/mods and your friends. So on a general note your an ass to all.
QFT.
« Last Edit: 11 June 2012, 10:22:20 PM by DarkenedAngel »

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2012, 10:13:19 PM »

GFT.

What's GFT? Lol. :/

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 11 June 2012, 10:22:04 PM »

GFT.

Opps... QFT... i will edit :~p

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 June 2012, 04:25:08 AM »
quit fucking talking?

He wanted to know so I told him.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 June 2012, 07:14:44 AM »

QFT.
I've been waiting for that, thanks :)

:/ You don't even know me Dark stop hating
« Last Edit: 15 June 2012, 12:18:40 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 June 2012, 07:51:56 AM »
quit fucking talking?

No... it means Quoted For Truth... You guys not use popular forums?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 June 2012, 09:46:26 AM »
Not on forums that use that kinda of acronyms.

Well that is a lie but had no idea what quantum field theory had to do with this.
« Last Edit: 12 June 2012, 09:50:56 AM by cjm721 »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 June 2012, 11:31:07 AM »
CJ seriously what do you want? Ill pay you to leave me and sir alone.

Offline Teamfe

• Villager
  • The bringer of knowledge.
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 12 June 2012, 11:55:24 AM »
It's a pvp server, all you can do is pack up and build somewhere he doesn't know about...

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 12 June 2012, 03:30:05 PM »
Not on forums that use that kinda of acronyms.

Well that is a lie but had no idea what quantum field theory had to do with this.

Hahahahaha.

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 12 June 2012, 03:35:03 PM »
Ok, but no, seriously. The End is fair game, and this is a PVP server.

This is a PVP server.

Fight or flight: fight back or leave. I personally think you should fucking own CJ if he shoots arrows at you, that's what I'd do. ;)

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 12 June 2012, 06:52:36 PM »
He just hides :( sir is the man that came after me and I gave him back a diamond sword for that (think it was rain's)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 12 June 2012, 07:01:43 PM »
I try to and he tpo's to me where i built, I never showed him it he just randomly tped

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 13 June 2012, 04:07:48 PM »
Well I saw you building the bridge and then followed you there. Then once you had built the platform and started building up I put a home way up there so I did not have to run as much. Now you did remove the bridge so I was going to stop until your constant of being a complete ass to me. And second if your going to tell me to GTFO you could at least come at me instead of hiding in the corner while waring diamond armor. Yes I am good at pvp but I am not invincible.   

And saying I'm a griefer just because I'm inside your house and you say I had to of broken in (which if I had repaired anyways would not of been griefing as was not trying to harm the place) you really thing I am just going to go. I showed black how I got in and you made the way.

Also calling hammer a griefer/hacker when I am sitting there watching you rubber-band all over the damm place and he is not a member of the villages does not make me think to trust anything you say anymore yet every time I still make sure...

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 13 June 2012, 05:25:15 PM »

GFT.

Opps... QFT... i will edit :~p
Lol.

Offline boylink

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 13 June 2012, 05:26:59 PM »
quit fucking talking?

No... it means Quoted For Truth... You guys not use popular forums?
I know what it means but when I replied it said GFT. (he edited it)

Offline digdug68

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 13 June 2012, 06:13:31 PM »
I personally think Rainy is right on this one. CJ has been a complete ass to him, I even remember him saying "Just to kill rainy". Sure this is PvP, but killing the person every second one after another? What the hell has happened to this server. Back when I remember it, anyone that broke the main rule got Demoted and/or jailed -.-. It seems that because he is a Senior Moderator he is almost above the law.

~Going to another topic here~
I appreciate that you guys turned PvP off between us, but does that really make amends?

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 13 June 2012, 10:04:25 PM »
>Killing the person every second one after another

Aren't you doing that to Sir_Turtloid right now?
Just saying.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 13 June 2012, 11:14:59 PM »
Also with what Jan said you should not hop on Sir's account rainy.

And dig show me where I said that with context of it because you take something out of context it can mean anything.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 15 June 2012, 11:59:51 AM »
>Killing the person every second one after another

Aren't you doing that to Sir_Turtloid right now?
Just saying.

Yeah only cause he attacked me :P I stoped after 5 minutes. Btw nice pic :D And thanks you know how it feels aswell :)

Also with what Jan said you should not hop on Sir's account rainy.

And dig show me where I said that with context of it because you take something out of context it can mean anything.

I had Sir's permission that time :). Also I did that so i can seal my actual player so you wont kill him once he joins and I could get the fuck out of there.
Also She wasn't talking about me going on his account, Shes talking about when i broke the cobble at his spawn point making him fall into the void again and again :) (Sorry Justin :P)

I personally think Rainy is right on this one. CJ has been a complete ass to him, I even remember him saying "Just to kill rainy". Sure this is PvP, but killing the person every second one after another? What the hell has happened to this server. Back when I remember it, anyone that broke the main rule got Demoted and/or jailed -.-. It seems that because he is a Senior Moderator he is almost above the law.

~Going to another topic here~
I appreciate that you guys turned PvP off between us, but does that really make amends?

Thanks Dig Im glad you know how I feel :)
« Last Edit: 15 June 2012, 12:03:29 PM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 15 June 2012, 02:49:31 PM »
I still find  you a complete ass hole and if I see you there might as well be a bulls-eye on your head (unless checking griefing and things like that)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 15 June 2012, 03:02:41 PM »
I still find  you a complete ass hole and if I see you there might as well be a bulls-eye on your head (unless checking griefing and things like that)

Your just hating on me cause I got more friends. :)

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 15 June 2012, 03:03:44 PM »
Quantity does not count over quality.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 15 June 2012, 03:35:00 PM »
I agree Cj, I do have better Quality Friends :D

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 15 June 2012, 04:00:59 PM »
Lol don't see how when your such an ass.

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 15 June 2012, 06:44:16 PM »
That's enough.

You may rub eachother the wrong way, so either organize an arena fight, or just chill out. Life is too short to be arguing.

Oh, and I'm locking this thread if these retarded insults continue.

-------

PS: Have you guys never heard this song? Listen to the lyrics. Be happy.
« Last Edit: 15 June 2012, 06:48:01 PM by Akomine »

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 16 June 2012, 11:29:27 AM »
That's enough.

You may rub eachother the wrong way, so either organize an arena fight, or just chill out. Life is too short to be arguing.

Oh, and I'm locking this thread if these retarded insults continue.

-------

PS: Have you guys never heard this song? Listen to the lyrics. Be happy.

I got another good one :D well 2 good ones

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 17 June 2012, 10:08:59 AM »

I'm not an ass to anyone. Ask anyone on the server. They have no hatred over me what so ever CJ while theres a couple of people who plain out dislike you (Actmyname, Sir, etc). You don't have ANY friends considering your always ALONE on the server. I offered to give you companionship and you declined and stayed in your emo state of being alone.

[/quote]

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 17 June 2012, 01:29:15 PM »

I'm not an ass to anyone. Ask anyone on the server. They have no hatred over me what so ever CJ while theres a couple of people who plain out dislike you (Actmyname, Sir, etc). You don't have ANY friends considering your always ALONE on the server. I offered to give you companionship and you declined and stayed in your emo state of being alone.

[/quote]
Rainy you're a little bitch... If i was one of your "friends" i would have put you in your place a long time ago... Quit trying to look like the good guy and be a good guy you little shit. As far as i know most of the ppl that can see wut you say and do don't understand why your friends stay your friends and think you are an ass. They are probably like me and dislike you as a person and wouldn't give you the time of day in the real world. You need to grow up and stop being a little douche.

And now i say... STFU AND GTFO!