Author Topic: Why won't Cj stop...  (Read 17470 times)

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
Re: Why won't Cj stop...
« Reply #31 on: 17 June 2012, 02:10:49 PM »
Moderator: Rain you changed the poll again so I removed it on this also. That be twice now.

Rain take Dark's advice your false impressions of yourself will not get you anywhere and changing the poll is exactly the kind of thing I think your a ass/douche for.

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #32 on: 17 June 2012, 02:46:26 PM »
I don't instant kill you. Its a Power 5 bow with punch 2. And second pvp is allowed.

I don't know if you noticed but I only took your stuff when you fought back. If you did not fight I left it on the ground.

If you don't want me there you have a few options.

1. Remove the bridge that leads to your place (even though I set a home there just so I did not have to walk it all, but if you remove the bridge I'll will slow me and anyone else down.)

2. Don't be an ass to me and then go whine about the retaliation you suffer from me (btw I use no commands that you or a donor don't have access to)  and along with that don't be an ass to others where I can see it because it really gives me no piety for you when I see you try to trick someone to do something so you can kill them and take their stuff.

3. Pvp is allowed run me out of the area. All I ever bring with me is my bow and some arrows.

4. Yes I built 15-20 blocks to get to your place then removed them after I got there. And then you say I'm griefing after I removed it when Bl4ck saw me make it and take it down.

5. you could fill the blocks you left open for me to sit on.

Then on a more of note why I do it.

1. You learned about my grinder and all you did was complain about how unfair it was and you know what I said? Build your own.

2. after complaining about it you told everyone I had one and how I got special privileges for having one when I built the entire thing by hand and it had no protection which is why teamfe was able to get in. So what special privileges did I get?

3. Also why is that you bitch about me killing you and say its not right? This is a pvp server. Anyone could get to where I sit on your tower and do the same thing and to everyone I should tell them where your damm thing is because of how much you spread around mine, but as of right now I have told no one of its location and you have been doing a fine job of telling everyone you have one. 

4.  On a more personal note. Your an ass to the people you call friends and annoy the hell out of me asking for things of the admins/mods and your friends. So on a general note your an ass to all.

I'm not an ass to anyone. Ask anyone on the server. They have no hatred over me what so ever CJ while theres a couple of people who plain out dislike you (Actmyname, Sir, etc). You don't have ANY friends considering your always ALONE on the server. I offered to give you companionship and you declined and stayed in your emo state of being alone.

Rainy you're a little bitch... If i was one of your "friends" i would have put you in your place a long time ago... Quit trying to look like the good guy and be a good guy you little shit. As far as i know most of the ppl that can see wut you say and do don't understand why your friends stay your friends and think you are an ass. They are probably like me and dislike you as a person and wouldn't give you the time of day in the real world. You need to grow up and stop being a little douche.

And now i say... STFU AND GTFO!
[/quote]

I dont even know you. I never met you. Stop hating on me when we have NEVER met. you dont even KNOW me. Im reporting you to the moderator.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #33 on: 17 June 2012, 06:12:16 PM »
Dark is a moderator rain if your not going to respect me at least respect him.

Also repeatedly killing a person that is teleporting back to that spot? You cannot sleep in the end so your bed is not there you chose to come back.

Also take this as a your last warning rain you change the poll without resetting it first (to change the appearance of opinion) I will have air figure out a way to remove the ability to make polls from you.
« Last Edit: 17 June 2012, 06:19:20 PM by cjm721 »

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #34 on: 17 June 2012, 06:43:46 PM »
I don't instant kill you. Its a Power 5 bow with punch 2. And second pvp is allowed.

I don't know if you noticed but I only took your stuff when you fought back. If you did not fight I left it on the ground.

1. Remove the bridge that leads to your place (even though I set a home there just so I did not have to walk it all, but if you remove the bridge I'll will slow me and anyone else down.)

2. Don't be an ass to me and then go whine about the retaliation you suffer from me (btw I use no commands that you or a donor don't have access to)  and along with that don't be an ass to others where I can see it because it really gives me no piety for you when I see you try to trick someone to do something so you can kill them and take their stuff.

3. Pvp is allowed run me out of the area. All I ever bring with me is my bow and some arrows.

4. Yes I built 15-20 blocks to get to your place then removed them after I got there. And then you say I'm griefing after I removed it when Bl4ck saw me make it and take it down.

1. You learned about my grinder and all you did was complain about how unfair it was and you know what I said? Build your own.

2. after complaining about it you told everyone I had one and how I got special privileges for having one when I built the entire thing by hand and it had no protection which is why teamfe was able to get in. So what special privileges did I get?

3. Also why is that you bitch about me killing you and say its not right? This is a pvp server. Anyone could get to where I sit on your tower and do the same thing and to everyone I should tell them where your damm thing is because of how much you spread around mine, but as of right now I have told no one of its location and you have been doing a fine job of telling everyone you have one. 

4.  On a more personal note. Your an ass to the people you call friends and annoy the hell out of me asking for things of the admins/mods and your friends. So on a general note your an ass to all.

I'm not an ass to anyone. Ask anyone on the server. They have no hatred over me what so ever CJ while theres a couple of people who plain out dislike you (Actmyname, Sir, etc). You don't have ANY friends considering your always ALONE on the server. I offered to give you companionship and you declined and stayed in your emo state of being alone.

Rainy you're a little bitch... If i was one of your "friends" i would have put you in your place a long time ago... Quit trying to look like the good guy and be a good guy you little shit. As far as i know most of the ppl that can see wut you say and do don't understand why your friends stay your friends and think you are an ass. They are probably like me and dislike you as a person and wouldn't give you the time of day in the real world. You need to grow up and stop being a little douche.

[./quote]

I dont even know you. I never met you. Stop hating on me when we have NEVER met. you dont even KNOW me. Im reporting you to the moderator.
You're right, I don't know you. Also from wut I have seen I don't wanna know you. I believe I said if I did know you in the real world I wouldn't give you the time of day.

Let me ask you this question. Do you see me and CJ having the issues we have with you with anyone else? (it is more then just me and CJ that feel this way but we speak up about it). The answer is no. We are perfectly fine with everyone else. It is you not us. So again I say grow up and stop being a douche. Things will be easier for you that way.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #35 on: 17 June 2012, 06:50:54 PM »

[./quote]

You're right, I don't know you. Also from wut I have seen I don't wanna know you. I believe I said if I did know you in the real world I wouldn't give you the time of day.

Let me ask you this question. Do you see me and CJ having the issues we have with you with anyone else? (it is more then just me and CJ that feel this way but we speak up about it). The answer is no. We are perfectly fine with everyone else. It is you not us. So again I say grow up and stop being a douche. Things will be easier for you that way.

I want names about who hates me Dark, not "Other people"

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #36 on: 17 June 2012, 06:52:16 PM »
Dark is a moderator rain if your not going to respect me at least respect him.

Also repeatedly killing a person that is teleporting back to that spot? You cannot sleep in the end so your bed is not there you chose to come back.

Also take this as a your last warning rain you change the poll without resetting it first (to change the appearance of opinion) I will have air figure out a way to remove the ability to make polls from you.

When I die in the end and have no bed, i spawn in my ender home ALWAYS. Also EVERYONE has the right to make a poll and the only reason I reset it is cause YOU and DARK kept putting in flase bad votes in every poll I made when you were NOT eligible.

EDIT
Do you seriously even think Air will do that? He doesn't hate me like you guys and will tell you the same thing.

Offline DarkenedAngel

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #37 on: 17 June 2012, 06:57:36 PM »

[./quote]

I want names about who hates me Dark, not "Other people"
I would tell you them but i respect their privacy and if they don't wanna come out and say it I'm not going to be a douche and throw their names out there.

Also about the polls... We are aloud to vote in them especially when you put a fucking stupid on in everyone of your topics.

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #38 on: 17 June 2012, 09:44:22 PM »
And yes he would rain because your being a douche changing them. I personally could just keep you from posting altogether but that would not be right.

Second on the toon rain why is it always about 30 seconds for you to come back then. I agree that sir (the account) was spawning in the end, but that is not your account. You say it was a gift to him but you don't give someone something then say no you can't use it when I want to. That is called lending. Also if you noticed me and sir get along fine. Yes we were shooting back at each other but that does not mean we don't get along. I also give sir back his stuff you (rain) on the other hand I keep the stuff as you have no intent of being fair.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #39 on: 18 June 2012, 01:08:13 AM »
That's enough, I am locking this topic.

Dark-
"Rainy you're a little bitch... If i was one of your "friends" i would have put you in your place a long time ago... Quit trying to look like the good guy and be a good guy you little shit. As far as i know most of the ppl that can see wut you say and do don't understand why your friends stay your friends and think you are an ass. They are probably like me and dislike you as a person and wouldn't give you the time of day in the real world. You need to grow up and stop being a little douche.

And now i say... STFU AND GTFO!"

Dark: this is between CJ and Rainy. You don't have to be so rude. You are a member of staff so act like one. You are free to express your opinion but act your age.

CJ: Ignore Rainy and don't step down to his level...

Rainy:
"CJ has got to STOP bitching and befriend Me.

DarkenAngel you may not share your opinion on this post cause first of all:
1. I never done bad to you.
2. You never met me.
3. You weren't here when this happened.
4. You put hate posts on every topic i make (Told Moderator)"

You have no right to say who gets to post in your topics and who doesn't. Rainy, you are so immature and childish I am getting tired. Even though CJ did harass you ONE day by killing you multiple times, you also insulted him and taunted him. In the server and in the forums. You try to get attention all the time by making a lot of these pointless topics. You know that you can PM any of us admins in the forum if someone is harassing you, yet you choose to make topics bitching about CJ and you do this because you LOVE the attention you get. You keep putting words in other people's mouths and saying shit like "Cj, everyone hates you". You also have these delusions that make you think everyone in the server likes you. I saw you threaten your real life "friends" with beating them in school unless they said what you wanted them to say. I think you threatened Boylink but I can't remember.

Editing polls to make you look better? Do it again and I'm either temp-banning you from the forums or taking your permissions to make polls or even vote in polls. IF someone harasses you again, you PM me or Ako, don't make one of your attention seeking topics that only cause more problems.
Consider yourself warned  8)

When you joined the server, you were more likable. I suggest you behave like that again.
« Last Edit: 18 June 2012, 01:12:49 AM by airborne101st45 »