Author Topic: i want my friend village  (Read 2579 times)

Offline ChrisChurch (OP)

• Brand New Poster
  • Llamas: 0
    • View profile
i want my friend village
« on: 27 April 2013, 01:33:14 AM »
hi.
my friend, jamiedubai, got banned for spam but before he got banned he said i could have his village. i have proof that he is my friend, i am added to his village, his village name is CoolVillie and his village is connected to my village by a path. i spoke to Lime_Ocean about it and he said to this and he said it will work.

thanks

ChrisChurch

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
Re: i want my friend village
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2013, 07:42:50 AM »
Jamie got banned? D:
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline luisc99

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 April 2013, 08:55:32 AM »
You would have to speak to one of the admins as they are able to add people as owners to villages (although Lime_Ocean might have been able to do it also) and they would let you claim the village if he is perm banned. I he is only temporarily banned though they might not add you. I remember ages ago I found a village of a long banned player and I was able to claim it.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #3 on: 27 April 2013, 09:43:57 AM »
You would have to speak to one of the admins as they are able to add people as owners to villages (although Lime_Ocean might have been able to do it also) and they would let you claim the village if he is perm banned. I he is only temporarily banned though they might not add you. I remember ages ago I found a village of a long banned player and I was able to claim it.

Actually, usually even with perm-bans, it's not an immediate hand-over. This Jamie person has the right to appeal a ban, and if he were to appeal it and win and we already gave his stuff away, it wouldn't be fair.

It was good of Lime for her to tell Chris that he should post here. Admins have a final say in this.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #4 on: 27 April 2013, 01:03:45 PM »

Actually, usually even with perm-bans, it's not an immediate hand-over. This Jamie person has the right to appeal a ban, and if he were to appeal it and win and we already gave his stuff away, it wouldn't be fair.

It was good of Lime for her to tell Chris that he should post here. Admins have a final say in this.

Are you ever going to leave? ( I hope not  ;) )