Author Topic: Royals Unfair  (Read 8950 times)

Offline Die_Endermen (OP)

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
Royals Unfair
« on: 27 April 2013, 02:28:18 PM »
Accused Players: royals22
Description: So me, lish, Ferraria, Bacon567, Bacon_Boy97, and royals were playing a "minigame" that was no keeps. However, royals decided to kill us over and over and refused to give our stuff back. I agreed no keeps with bacon. It was in the outlands but breaking a no keeps agreement is not aloud, right? Boylink told me to report this so a staff can check the logs. Thanks for your time :)

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • The original Jedi Panda
    • View profile
Re: Royals Unfair
« Reply #1 on: 27 April 2013, 04:22:12 PM »
Do you happen to have any screenshots of this?
If not, the logs might have to be checked, though I myself can't promise anything.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 27 April 2013, 05:30:05 PM »
Well, I would say this is not allowed, and he should have to give back all the items.

Because: One of our favourite rules.

Don't Be A Douche

Saying NO keeps and keeping is extremely douchey, and I would say NOT acceptable.

Thoughts anyone else?
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 27 April 2013, 05:30:58 PM »
Do you happen to have any screenshots of this?
If not, the logs might have to be checked, though I myself can't promise anything.
Boylink just said to post this so a staff would check the logs.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #4 on: 27 April 2013, 05:33:35 PM »
Well, let's hold on here.
Royals technically didn't agree to the no-keeps rule, right?
So technically it doesn't apply to him because he never said "I won't steal your shit"

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 27 April 2013, 05:35:28 PM »
So technically it doesn't apply to him because he never said "I won't steal your shit"

They were all playing a game, and said "No keeps" I think if he said "No, I'm keeping" then they have a chance to play or not would be fair, but just saying nothing and keeping is for sure douchey.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #6 on: 27 April 2013, 05:37:12 PM »

They were all playing a game, and said "No keeps" I think if he said "No, I'm keeping" then they have a chance to play or not would be fair, but just saying nothing and keeping is for sure douchey.

Sure, it's douchey, but there's no written rule against it.
Which is exactly why we need written rules.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 27 April 2013, 05:39:53 PM »

Uhm.. star? "Sure it's douchey" *DONT BE A DOUCHE" lol, it is against the rules! "dont be a douche" .. its douchey.. I'll repeat it a thousand times!

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 27 April 2013, 05:46:35 PM »
Royals just barged in. The whole rule was no keeps or he couldn't join. I wasnt on at the time when it started for him, so idk. But he did break a rule.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #9 on: 27 April 2013, 05:51:19 PM »

Uhm.. star? "Sure it's douchey" *DONT BE A DOUCHE" lol, it is against the rules! "dont be a douche" .. its douchey.. I'll repeat it a thousand times!

And it's douchey to make rape jokes when someone says stop, but there's no written rule against it (actually we're for free speech) so, your argument is invalid.
Don't be a douche isn't really a rule at this point, it's more of a mantra (see staff board, Black, where Ako said it himself)

Anyway, back on topic.
Did he agree that it was no keeps or he couldn't join? or did he come in any way? Because if he didn't agree, technically no rule has been broken, he's just a dick.

I think we should hear from Air/Ako/Jan on this.

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 27 April 2013, 05:54:13 PM »
this really is'nt that important, he gave some of the stuff back, im missing some really used iron pants and helmet and some food but i have loads more and a fair amount of money so im not bothered about my stuff :P
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 27 April 2013, 05:56:39 PM »

And it's douchey to make rape jokes when someone says stop, but there's no written rule against it (actually we're for free speech) so, your argument is invalid.
Don't be a douche isn't really a rule at this point, it's more of a mantra (see staff board, Black, where Ako said it himself)

Anyway, back on topic.
Did he agree that it was no keeps or he couldn't join? or did he come in any way? Because if he didn't agree, technically no rule has been broken, he's just a dick.

Being free of speech is kind of different.. if someone is going to extremes of insulting someone and being a douche, I'll stop them. And I don't know if others still enforce this rule or not, but it's still in the rule... cave.. thing? So I still enforce it.

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 27 April 2013, 06:01:46 PM »
this really is'nt that important, he gave some of the stuff back, im missing some really used iron pants and helmet and some food but i have loads more and a fair amount of money so im not bothered about my stuff :P
I never got mine.
Star, I have no idea. He couldn't of just walked, there was a locked door that leads to the minigame that bacon locked. Also, is it hacking if you /back more than twice in less than 30 seconds? I'm not so worried about it and don't care but I think it's hacking when I timed his /back's

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 27 April 2013, 06:05:01 PM »
He is NOT a vip btw

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #14 on: 27 April 2013, 06:08:15 PM »
I never got mine.
Star, I have no idea. He couldn't of just walked, there was a locked door that leads to the minigame that bacon locked. Also, is it hacking if you /back more than twice in less than 30 seconds? I'm not so worried about it and don't care but I think it's hacking when I timed his /back's

If it was behind a locked door, someone probably tp'd him
You were able to "time his /back" but weren't able to get away?

Lol anyway, there is no such thing as hacking /back

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 27 April 2013, 06:19:25 PM »
I never got mine.

He wasn't a VIP. In the time under 30 seconds, he backed TWICE. The cooldown is 30 seconds. That, is to me hacking.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #16 on: 27 April 2013, 06:35:54 PM »
I never got mine.

He wasn't a VIP. In the time under 30 seconds, he backed TWICE. The cooldown is 30 seconds. That, is to me hacking.

There is no such thing as hacking /back
You don't get anywhere in a report by arguing with staff.

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 27 April 2013, 06:58:15 PM »
Star is right. If he never agreed to "No keeps" then he wasn't entitled.
Someone probably foolishly accepted a TP request from him.

I'll wait for some logs, to see what he did.
I'm on my phone or I'd check.

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 27 April 2013, 07:02:30 PM »
I never got mine.

There is no such thing as hacking /back
You don't get anywhere in a report by arguing with staff.
Sorry. I just do not get what I'm saying now XD

Joshtimasprime

« Reply #19 on: 28 April 2013, 02:41:36 AM »

Anyway, back on topic.

wait so when I say I don't feel sorry for some people that I didn't know who died by their own hand I get muted, but free speech is encouraged and rape jokes are ok? And you guys say I have mental problems...

Btw when I put markus Persson as the creator of minecraft it tells me I am wrong! That's notch's real name! Wtf?

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #20 on: 28 April 2013, 08:08:49 AM »
Josh, don't derail the thread please.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 28 April 2013, 09:06:49 AM »

Anyway, back on topic.

wait so when I say I don't feel sorry for some people that I didn't know who died by their own hand I get muted, but free speech is encouraged and rape jokes are ok? And you guys say I have mental problems...

Btw when I put markus Persson as the creator of minecraft it tells me I am wrong! That's notch's real name! Wtf?

You do have mental problems. You've said it yourself, bitchtits. Now stop derailing this thread, you little sociopath.

Offline Fuzzy_Yeti_69

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 28 April 2013, 01:11:14 PM »
ANYWAYS, back on topic.
I agree with Star, if he didn't agree, he isn't restricted, it's douchey, but this is a PVP server, no?
All they can really do is hope he gives back the items.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 6 May 2013, 04:06:32 PM »
No rules broken. Topic locked.