Author Topic: IMPORTANT STUFF  (Read 7144 times)

Offline andythebuilder (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Villager
  • Llamas: 0
  • I am a part of the 40k club
    • View profile
IMPORTANT STUFF
« on: 29 April 2013, 06:54:44 AM »
1) I would like to ask if I could reserve the right to make the official Horse racing track and stadium for the new mc update. I'd be willing to let anyone help build if they want (die or Million?)
2) Can we please get dynmap because I want to be able to sell my horses at qualia and so people need to know the route back to their houses to ride the horse back.
3) I want to sell my house Million you have 100k from stargirl so lets make this thing happen today.

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
Re: IMPORTANT STUFF
« Reply #1 on: 29 April 2013, 07:52:30 AM »
First. If they want to go back they can use Reis minimap. Might take a while but still the same purpose as Dynamap

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 29 April 2013, 08:08:02 AM »
I'll help with the horse racing track. Horses are gonna be fun! I ❤ horses!!!

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #3 on: 29 April 2013, 08:43:47 AM »
3) I want to sell my house Million you have 100k from stargirl so lets make this thing happen today.

He actually has yet to get the money, as I have not seen him online and staff aren't touching my money. Mill has yet to even inquire about the money either, which makes me wonder if he even wants it.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Akomine

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 29 April 2013, 06:14:47 PM »
1) I would like to ask if I could reserve the right to make the official Horse racing track and stadium for the new mc update. I'd be willing to let anyone help build if they want (die or Million?)
2) Can we please get dynmap because I want to be able to sell my horses at qualia and so people need to know the route back to their houses to ride the horse back.

1. Official? Reserve the right? Whaa? If you mean in Qualia, then no, you cannot reserve the right.
2. Unlikely, just encourage REI's Minimap, since it has waypoints.
3. Cheese

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #5 on: 29 April 2013, 06:44:55 PM »

1. Official? Reserve the right? Whaa? If you mean in Qualia, then no, you cannot reserve the right.
3. Cheese

The third response was the most important.

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #6 on: 30 April 2013, 02:48:53 AM »

3. Cheese

The third response was the most important.

UPVOTE

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 30 April 2013, 06:03:00 AM »

3. Cheese
THE LEADER HAS SPOKEN!

Offline millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 1 May 2013, 10:54:31 PM »

He actually has yet to get the money, as I have not seen him online and staff aren't touching my money. Mill has yet to even inquire about the money either, which makes me wonder if he even wants it.

Why am I not gettin' my money?  I'm online all the time.  I want the money I just don't wanna be rude and say, " WHERE'S MY CASHOLA!!!!"
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #9 on: 1 May 2013, 10:58:15 PM »

Why am I not gettin' my money?  I'm online all the time.  I want the money I just don't wanna be rude and say, " WHERE'S MY CASHOLA!!!!"

*clicks tongue* It's not your money yet. And I've been on 5 times since I posted that and never saw you on.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 1 May 2013, 11:20:41 PM »

tssk tssk

Offline millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 1 May 2013, 11:35:01 PM »
Look ill be on early in the morning.  See you on then.
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #12 on: 2 May 2013, 12:18:26 AM »

LOL.
Um, I hate to look like a bitch, but I'm giving you the money. I don't appreciate being told what do to [as in when to be on. Sorry kid, but I'm a sophomore in college and my finals & Kovos time take precedence over you] and I really don't appreciate the way you're acting.

I'm keeping the 100k because you're being really rude and unappreciative.

Edit:
And before you (or anyone else) get on my case about this, here's my reasoning.

I'm touched :'(

No "thank you" to 100k? That's cool too.

Your money? Oh no no no, until I type /pay million 100000, it was never YOUR money.
And hey look at that, another post without a "thanks for being so generous"
« Last Edit: 2 May 2013, 12:22:15 AM by xxbabygirlstar »

Offline Light_Blue_Man1

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 2 May 2013, 12:45:54 AM »
All he wants is the damn 100k dammit. Stop being a rude head Star

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 2 May 2013, 12:48:52 AM »

LOL.
Um, I hate to look like a bitch, but I'm giving you the money. I don't appreciate being told what do to [as in when to be on. Sorry kid, but I'm a sophomore in college and my finals & Kovos time take precedence over you] and I really don't appreciate the way you're acting.

I'm keeping the 100k because you're being really rude and unappreciative.

Edit:
And before you (or anyone else) get on my case about this, here's my reasoning.

I'm touched :'(

No "thank you" to 100k? That's cool too.

Your money? Oh no no no, until I type /pay million 100000, it was never YOUR money.
And hey look at that, another post without a "thanks for being so generous"

Lol why would anyone get on your case? I completely agree, You are giving HIM 100k as a fucking gift and he is fucking demanding the money like you owe it to him or some shit.

Offline millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 2 May 2013, 01:21:46 AM »
No... I'm sorry star.  I thought I wouldn't see you again.  It's be rude to type "thx for the money".  This was very sad news for me.  I appreciate your generosity but I don't like going around bragging about the money.  I'm sorry for being rude (I was very confused).
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 2 May 2013, 01:28:46 AM »
No... I'm sorry star.  I thought I wouldn't see you again.  It's be rude to type "thx for the money".  This was very sad news for me.  I appreciate your generosity but I don't like going around bragging about the money.  I'm sorry for being rude (I was very confused).

Yeah it's probably too late. You were terrible.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 2 May 2013, 07:46:39 AM »
Lol! When star gave me my money, I didn't ASK, I didn't DEMAND, nor either did I be MEAN. Maybe if you followed these rules Star would've gave the money to you, instead of FORCINGER HER

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 2 May 2013, 08:10:58 AM »
Okay guys, chill out. No need to pile on...

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline millionaurefor

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 2 May 2013, 09:12:34 AM »
Thx Ako.  Star I'm sorry for being rude.  You can do as you wish with your money it's yours not mine.  Can we still be friends?
« Last Edit: 4 May 2013, 12:55:21 AM by millionaurefor »
Best Wishes,
millionaurefor

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #20 on: 2 May 2013, 10:32:18 AM »
Thx Ako.  Star keep the cash.  Can we still be friends?

By saying that you are saying what star should do like if you are the boss of oh her. It's like me saying to someone when they give me money "Phhh I don't need the damn cash now shoo" I said need because this is the kind of attitude that comes across everyone that has got a brain on this server which is 25% if you said to star "it's ok I don't want the cash" it would have been better but I still think that you are an idiot