Author Topic: Server  (Read 16979 times)

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • bruh I'm on an all pie diet
    • View profile
Server
« on: 6 May 2013, 07:02:12 PM »
Heya! Two of my friends and I are thinking of starting a server. We will need some people to help out, mostly with the technical side, but capable builders are welcome to help out too. We will also need some fair, good tempered people interested in being staff. There is a good chance the other helpers will become staff, but we are looking for people who specifically want to deal with player conflicts, etc. If you're interested, please reply here.
EDIT: please remember this may not happen, we are just trying to get an idea of the money involved, and who is interested et cetera.
(it never happened)
« Last Edit: 2 April 2014, 02:11:21 PM by MossyPaws »
discord- katie#7438

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Re: Server
« Reply #1 on: 6 May 2013, 07:06:47 PM »
Heya! Two of my friends and I are thinking of starting a server. We will need some people to help out, mostly with the technical side, but capable builders are welcome to help out too. We will also need some fair, good tempered people interested in being staff. There is a good chance the other helpers will become staff, but we are looking for people who specifically want to deal with player conflicts, etc. If you're interested, please reply here.

Is it actually going to be a hosted server?

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 6 May 2013, 07:11:26 PM »

Is it actually going to be a hosted server?
Yes, if we decide to make it we will get a host, and split the cost between the three of us.
discord- katie#7438

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 6 May 2013, 07:38:45 PM »
i will help build stuff because i have on other peoples quite a few times :O
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline Ferreira_1

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 6 May 2013, 07:46:03 PM »
I can help too. PM or tell me here how much the pay is.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 6 May 2013, 08:01:55 PM »
All I can do is forward you to a great host; https://www.theminecrafthost.com/

Offline Akomine

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 666
  • Meep Meep
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 6 May 2013, 08:07:35 PM »

If you do end up hosting a server with theminecrafthost, tell them we sent you :D

(PS: avoid creeperhost)

Ako is gay and has superaids - Air

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 6 May 2013, 08:16:14 PM »

If you do end up hosting a server with theminecrafthost, tell them we sent you :D

(PS: avoid creeperhost)
Ok, thanks a LOT to all of you!
discord- katie#7438

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 6 May 2013, 10:09:26 PM »
Mossy can I be a admin? Also I can build kinda like a secondary city base town whatever. PM me the work in progress IP so I can build in creative.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #9 on: 6 May 2013, 10:45:46 PM »
Mossy can I be a admin? Also I can build kinda like a secondary city base town whatever. PM me the work in progress IP so I can build in creative.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 6 May 2013, 10:47:22 PM »

I'm good tempered. Also mossy told me in game I could help and be admin XD

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 6 May 2013, 10:52:21 PM »

Ok Die, here are the terms:
You have to actively HELP with the server.
You can't talk about One Direction to players unless in PMs.
Don't be annoying.
Be mature.
I don't know the final staff list yet, but I may make you mod for the time being, as a trial. Once it's up, of course. XD
discord- katie#7438

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #12 on: 6 May 2013, 10:55:46 PM »

Ok Die, here are the terms:
You have to actively HELP with the server.
You can't talk about One Direction to players unless in PMs.
Don't be annoying.
Be mature.
I don't know the final staff list yet, but I may make you mod for the time being, as a trial. Once it's up, of course. XD
Yah I can do the mature things because I'm learning. Im on a lot so.. Yeah. PS are you putting in /ban command? I won't abuse it...

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 6 May 2013, 11:11:17 PM »
There will be a ban command, but I need to decide who it will be available to, eg. all staff, just admins, just admins and mods.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 6 May 2013, 11:12:23 PM »
There will be a ban command, but I need to decide who it will be available to, eg. all staff, just admins, just admins and mods.
Yaaaayyyy! PS check your mail quickly something I found online concentrated in a certain part of your country. I will make a copy of Toontown! I will need about 300 square blocks for my first project, designing Toontown Central. Then I will add all the other neighborhoods from there! It will be fun!!!
« Last Edit: 6 May 2013, 11:58:12 PM by Die_Endermen »

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 6 May 2013, 11:14:12 PM »
Yaaaayyyy! PS check your mail quickly something I found online concentrated in a certain part of your country
Check yours.
discord- katie#7438

Offline Ferreira_1

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 6 May 2013, 11:14:51 PM »
I'd love to be mod and build my up to Admin rankings! I'm quite good at building too, but not when it comes to giant city's with sky scrapers. I'm mostly interested in being a mod and stuff since I'm fair and rarely get angry at people. I'm quite good at dealing with conflicts. Also I'm very Mature.

Just asking but Are we gonna need a resemae or something?

Also what are the rankings, E.g Mod, admins and so.

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #17 on: 7 May 2013, 12:41:42 AM »
I'd love to be mod and build my up to Admin rankings! I'm quite good at building too, but not when it comes to giant city's with sky scrapers. I'm mostly interested in being a mod and stuff since I'm fair and rarely get angry at people. I'm quite good at dealing with conflicts. Also I'm very Mature.

Depending on what my friends think- as they are going to be co-owners, and admins, we will decide who is staff. Again, if we add you as a mod, there will be a trial period from which we may decide to promote you, demote you, or keep you as a mod. A full list of available positions is yet to be created, as we are still shaky on how we are to do this.
Also, Die, no to the toonton village! We aren't making a toonton themed server, lol. You can make it AWAY from spawn, and not as a main village, although you can make it in creative. It can be kind of like a staff made vill. Idk. Just 'cause toonton isn't known to all people, such as all of the to-be owners!
« Last Edit: 7 May 2013, 12:45:47 AM by MossyPaws »
discord- katie#7438

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 7 May 2013, 02:13:52 AM »

Depending on what my friends think- as they are going to be co-owners, and admins, we will decide who is staff. Again, if we add you as a mod, there will be a trial period from which we may decide to promote you, demote you, or keep you as a mod. A full list of available positions is yet to be created, as we are still shaky on how we are to do this.
Also, Die, no to the toonton village! We aren't making a toonton themed server, lol. You can make it AWAY from spawn, and not as a main village, although you can make it in creative. It can be kind of like a staff made vill. Idk. Just 'cause toonton isn't known to all people, such as all of the to-be owners!
That's what I meant XD

Offline MossyPaws (OP)

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 7 May 2013, 02:41:20 AM »

That's what I meant XD
Ok gud.
discord- katie#7438

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #20 on: 7 May 2013, 04:44:04 AM »
I would nevar halp you cuz I gut ma own server :) Gud lack... I would halp with building cuz I am gud at it but I don't have ma laptop with ma in scool.

PS I just felt like writing like an idiot

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 7 May 2013, 04:44:21 AM »
I can suggest a host, mcprohosting.com
For servers like the size you would like.

Also pm me on vc or the forums, I'm rather experienced with this stuff as I have three servers I set up, I wouldn't mind helping, I can set any plugins up you want.

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #22 on: 7 May 2013, 04:46:38 AM »
I can suggest a host, mcprohosting.com
For servers like the size you would like.

Also pm me on vc or the forums, I'm rather experienced with this stuff as I have three servers I set up, I wouldn't mind helping, I can set any plugins up you want.

McProHosting you say... I thought you said it was difficult...

Btw I can't send you msgs in Skype but I get them from you. Send me da pass for da server. (Main)

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #23 on: 7 May 2013, 05:10:53 AM »
Uh okay?

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #24 on: 7 May 2013, 11:01:55 AM »
In case you decide against using theminecrafthost, the one I use is called Beastnode and it is alright.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 7 May 2013, 11:15:07 AM »
In case you decide against using theminecrafthost, the one I use is called Beastnode and it is alright.

Ewww Beastnode.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #26 on: 7 May 2013, 12:59:59 PM »

Beast node is cool, but from what you have told me there is a very limited number of plugins available...
« Last Edit: 7 May 2013, 01:13:15 PM by luisc99 »

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 7 May 2013, 01:05:20 PM »

Beast node is cool, but from what you have told mhere is a very limited plugin database...

wut

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 7 May 2013, 01:14:25 PM »

Beast node is cool, but from what you have told mhere is a very limited plugin database...

wut

Wow, I major typoe'd.

Beast node is cool, but from what you have told me there is a very limited number of plugins available...

Offline ChaosMushrooms

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • ckiens
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 7 May 2013, 01:27:42 PM »
Nah Luis there's many plugins available, just not all the cheaty ones you want.

Offline luisc99

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #30 on: 7 May 2013, 01:43:51 PM »
Nah Luis there's many plugins available, just not all the cheaty ones you want.

No, the ones I want are not cheats, just different and look fun!