Author Topic: How da fuck...  (Read 5087 times)

Offline Rainy_Turtloid (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
How da fuck...
« on: 23 June 2012, 12:03:08 AM »
How the fuck did hammer head become a 1500 level archery dude in 5 minutes! this morning he wasnt on the mctop list and now he is second. wtf! He also Tpoed to me and you have logs to prove that. I wanted peace and he won't accept so don't say I am bitching.

« Last Edit: 23 June 2012, 12:10:00 AM by Rainy_Turtloid »

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
Re: How da fuck...
« Reply #1 on: 23 June 2012, 12:17:42 AM »
Uhh I just checked and he has archery 150. uhhh wtf
Glitch? I will look into it

Offline funnyjoshua

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 23 June 2012, 12:30:06 AM »
alot of my friends are saying jan is greifing and banned about 4 people is this true? i hope not cuz my friend lincoln said jan greifed funnyville

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 23 June 2012, 12:36:32 AM »
Jan has not griefed lol dafuq

Offline funnyjoshua

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 23 June 2012, 01:07:23 AM »
Jan has not griefed lol dafuq
i was asking if it was true cuz jan is nice but ppl r saying that shes being mean all i said was i hope its not true

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 23 June 2012, 01:49:07 PM »
No I haven't griefed. And I'm sure when you say "people" are saying I've been mean it's the people who broke the rules, or your two lame friends who kept griefing and the other who was caught xraying not once, but twice.

And I didn't grief your town, how could I grief something I don't even have permission to?

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #6 on: 23 June 2012, 05:23:46 PM »
Topics ninja there funny but only admins can build in all villages.

Also rain mcmmo has a ton of database glitches (returns wrong number on request) and second party teleport does not require a /accept

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 23 June 2012, 11:20:37 PM »
Topics ninja there funny but only admins can build in all villages.

Also rain mcmmo has a ton of database glitches (returns wrong number on request) and second party teleport does not require a /accept

He wasnt in my party.

Offline funnyjoshua

• Villager
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 24 June 2012, 01:30:54 AM »
No I haven't griefed. And I'm sure when you say "people" are saying I've been mean it's the people who broke the rules, or your two lame friends who kept griefing and the other who was caught xraying not once, but twice.

And I didn't grief your town, how could I grief something I don't even have permission to?
Again, I didnt say you greifed I wanted to know if it was true or not  cuz Aero was xraying and that's true but Joshtinusprime says he didn't greif and rainy said he didn't want him banned and a third friend says u greifed but oneof my older friends says you didn't I already got my answer and I know its not true now a lot of people are commenting on this

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 24 June 2012, 01:11:20 PM »
And I'm simply answering to what you want to know, I didn't say you're accusing me.
Joshtinusprime did grief, not once but twice. I chose to ban him because I wasn't going to wait for him to grief a third time, because it's completely unfair to other players to have their things destroyed or stolen.
By the way, I had a glass house that he completely destroyed. So I know for a fact he did grief. And I used the sponge to see again when he griefed Rainy's hotel.

If someone gets caught griefing twice, (and that's only being caught) they're probably going to do it as much as they please. I specifically asked him and the other two not to grief again.

• Cheese
  • Turtles are incredible
    • View profile
« Reply #10 on: 24 June 2012, 02:12:15 PM »
And I'm simply answering to what you want to know, I didn't say you're accusing me.
Joshtinusprime did grief, not once but twice. I chose to ban him because I wasn't going to wait for him to grief a third time, because it's completely unfair to other players to have their things destroyed or stolen.
By the way, I had a glass house that he completely destroyed. So I know for a fact he did grief. And I used the sponge to see again when he griefed Rainy's hotel.

If someone gets caught griefing twice, (and that's only being caught) they're probably going to do it as much as they please. I specifically asked him and the other two not to grief again.

Nice to see you mentioned me. Josh was acting very newb like in my opinion he only deserves a tempban and one more opertunity.

Feel free to correct my grammar (:

Offline cjm721

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 June 2012, 07:45:24 PM »
Rain anyone can join a party without invite unless you speaificaly type in the command to disallow it.