Author Topic: New stuff for website!  (Read 2703 times)

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
New stuff for website!
« on: 20 May 2013, 02:59:24 PM »
Hey!

I have noticed that the website is not really updated very often, and have thought that it might need some sort of updates to refresh it a little. For this I have made a simple background for the website, in the correct dimensions and format as specified on the current website.

Also, if you want the logo thing that I have used in the top corner, then it is avaliable also.

If you want to use these then you can get the images from my dropbox! Background and logo!

Overall, I feel that the VillageCraft website does need updating, and really needs to include more up to date infomation.

Thanks for reading!
Luis :D

killermango135

Re: New stuff for website!
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2013, 03:34:54 PM »
yea i think a update would be a good idea, but for the moment there is nothing they really need to add.

Offline luisc99 (OP)

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 60
    • View profile
« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2013, 03:52:15 PM »
yea i think a update would be a good idea, but for the moment there is nothing they really need to add.

Yeah. I suppose that the "Villages" tab could be updated more often, and the news to be kept up to date more. And maybe they could get a plugin that let's the server chat show up on websites, as that would be quite nice. Also small things like plugin lists and online players are small, simple things, that would make it nicer.

I just think that with the amount of people on the server, quite a lot would use the website if it was updated, and maybe it just needs someone to take care of it, and make sure it is updated every so often.

Offline KingNurtul

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 10
  • big old Nurtul Turtle
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 20 May 2013, 03:55:13 PM »
I feel ALL of the villagecraft needs an update. for a few examples:

1.The website has featured villages of galifery, pirates cove, and greystone estates all have owners that are rarely if at all on and i know for sure pirates cove is   inactive
2. /warps list that is supposted to be ALL non private villages is mainly old villages or staff owned ones, not new ones that should be public
3. the plugins list hasn't been updated in ages
4.the qualia shops haven't been updated since i joined about 3 updates ago
My advice to everyone else on this server:
I encourage you all to make something of your lives. I implore you not to waste your "glory days" in front of a computer screen like I did. Go out into the world, but do not live like everyone else. Strive to stand above and bring the others up with your knowledge and hard work.-Kovos Datch

jokes are no longer allowed on Villagecraft.-Anonymous(Aug. 2020)

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #4 on: 20 May 2013, 05:00:55 PM »
Damn, thanks! :D I'll update the website's background ASAP

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #5 on: 20 May 2013, 05:29:42 PM »
Added. I also changed the logo and the banner at the bottom. Thanks!