Poll

if there should be more donation ranks

yes
7 (41.2%)
no
10 (58.8%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: 29 June 2013, 11:16:55 PM

Author Topic: donation ideas  (Read 14279 times)

blacka_ch33ze

donation ideas
« on: 20 May 2013, 09:16:01 PM »
the donation go to gold v.i.p.  for 20 or higher you should really add diamond colored or something like that.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 0
  • They say true love hurts, well this could kill me
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
Re: donation ideas
« Reply #1 on: 20 May 2013, 09:27:52 PM »
the donation go to gold v.i.p.  for 20 or higher you should really add diamond colored or something like that.

Lol why? We don't really have any other perks to give out for people who donate that much.

Steam name: xxbabygirlstar
Skype name: xxbabygirlstar
Youtube channel: http://youtube.com/xxbabygirlstar
Battle.net: xxbabygirlstar@aim.com

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #2 on: 20 May 2013, 09:55:33 PM »
how about 3000 times they paid in real life to their profile
and a different type of kit you can only use once each 24 hours that includes iron tools and armor with 5 cooked porkchops(diamond) or for 10 hours chain and stone with 4 porkchops (iron)
to get the iron tools and armor with 5 pork chops and a pumpkin type /kit advance or to get chain armor and stone tools with 4 pork chops /kit intermediate
and everything else
and how about seven homes possible to be set.
and a epic diamond collored [vip] tag or a awesome iron collored [vip]tag
I just gave you a list of ideas
pick the ones that are useful
iron (25 dollars)
diamond (30 dollars)
I also have an idea for a 35 dollar donation of emerald
now here is emerald
the extra spectacular[vip]tag
4000 times you paid in irl to profile
a set that you get a diamond or enchanted iron tools and armor with 10 pork chops and a pumpkin to get it type /kit elite
you can only use once a week
can set 8 homes
can go to extra warps
and everything else
emerald (35 dollars)
all my ideas
« Last Edit: 20 May 2013, 10:53:02 PM by blacka_ch33ze »

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 May 2013, 12:49:55 AM »
and a different type of kit you can only use once each 24 hours that includes iron tools and armor with 5 cooked porkchops(diamond) or for 10 hours chain and stone with 4 porkchops (iron)
to get the iron tools and armor with 5 pork chops and a pumpkin type /kit advance or to get chain armor and stone tools with 4 pork chops /kit intermediate
and everything else
iron (25 dollars)
diamond (30 dollars)
now here is emerald
a set that you get a diamond or enchanted iron tools and armor with 10 pork chops and a pumpkin to get it type /kit elite
can set 8 homes
can go to extra warps
and everything else
emerald (35 dollars)
all my ideas

Silver would use the same colour as iron. You already get VC money when you donate to VC server. Don't gold VIP get unlimited /sethomes?

Only one that really seems interesting at all is extra types of kits. Iron kit set might be nice sometimes. Diamond tools is too much though.

Also there is these things in English called sentences. They start with a capital letter and end with a full stop, with appropriate spaces and new lines as needed to enhance readability. You should look them up some time.

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #4 on: 21 May 2013, 01:02:28 AM »
Silver would use the same colour as iron. You already get VC money when you donate to VC server. Don't gold VIP get unlimited /sethomes?

Only one that really seems interesting at all is extra types of kits. Iron kit set might be nice sometimes. Diamond tools is too much though.

Also there is these things in English called sentences. They start with a capital letter and end with a full stop, with appropriate spaces and new lines as needed to enhance readability. You should look them up some time.

well the diamond is a bit over board.last time I check I check it said five houses for gold [vip]
and iron is the same color but we could make it orange or red
vc money it is a bit more not the same amount but thanks anyway for saying something hopefully an admin will make this part of a donation.
I will get rid of the bad ones or a bit to much.

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #5 on: 21 May 2013, 01:28:07 AM »
and everything else
iron (25 dollars)
diamond (30 dollars)
now here is emerald
can set 8 homes
can go to extra warps
and everything else
emerald (35 dollars)
all my ideas
[Silver would use the same colour as iron. You already get VC money when you donate to VC server. Don't gold VIP get unlimited /sethomes?

I will get rid of the bad ones or a bit to much.
« Last Edit: 21 May 2013, 01:33:37 AM by blacka_ch33ze »

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #6 on: 21 May 2013, 01:32:32 AM »
(Iron)3000 time what they paid to vc money.
A new kit that has chain armor and stone tools with 4 pork chops /kit intermediate {can only be used each 10 hours}Ability to set 6 houses.
Everything else except for things in diamond and emerald vip.
(Diamond)3000 time what they paid to vc money.
A new kit with iron armor and tools with 5 pork chops and 1 pumpkin /kit advanced
Able to go to different private warps. Can set 7 houses.
(Emerald) 4000 times what they paid to vc money.
A new kit with enchanted iron tools and weapons {Medium or weak enchantments}with 10 pork chops and 1 pumpkin /kit elite.
{Only able to use once each 2 days}
Can set 10 or UNLIMITED(up to staff)
Everything else.
Colored tags
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diamond=Cyan
Iron=Red,Orange,or Purple
Emerald=Light Green or Dark Green
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
got any ideas for donation share them please. :) :) :)

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -3
    • View profile
« Reply #7 on: 21 May 2013, 11:18:10 AM »
Air can you forum ban him?

Please, I'll let you date my little sister. again

Offline lishman77

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • reet
    • View profile
« Reply #8 on: 21 May 2013, 12:39:36 PM »
xD lol catty, btw isnt diamond... lightblue/cyan... which you can get on writing?
sound as a pound
Lish is god
Thanks Lish, appreciate it.

Did you want me to brush my teeth before the penis sucking or...?

Offline KingNurtul

• Staff Member
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 10
  • big old Nurtul Turtle
    • View profile
« Reply #9 on: 21 May 2013, 04:43:17 PM »
i would like more ranks just for more homes baceuse i want to join more villages
My advice to everyone else on this server:
I encourage you all to make something of your lives. I implore you not to waste your "glory days" in front of a computer screen like I did. Go out into the world, but do not live like everyone else. Strive to stand above and bring the others up with your knowledge and hard work.-Kovos Datch

jokes are no longer allowed on Villagecraft.-Anonymous(Aug. 2020)

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #10 on: 21 May 2013, 11:00:37 PM »

Can you stop telling someone to ban me because really you are pissing me off. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
you blind? it says I am a spammer so stop telling me to shut up I just cant.really they should make a list of spammers so you shouldn't tell the shut up
like a jackass they just cant ok. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
you know sometimes i think you just hate me I'm 10.
now this how I think how you hate me.

god just stfu really I don't want you tell me to stfu because that will make you a spammer. now stop telling me to stop spamming I am trying, jesus.
oh by the just ask me nicely and pm because really being mean will not stop them and you talking off topic of what I posted.
« Last Edit: 22 May 2013, 12:02:33 AM by blacka_ch33ze »

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #11 on: 21 May 2013, 11:56:32 PM »

Can you stop telling someone to ban me because really you are pissing me off. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
you blind? it says I am a spammer so stop telling me to shut up I just cant.really they should make a list of spammers so you shouldn't tell the shut up

Lol dude, chill out.
Honestly, I know you're trying really hard to help out, but you're a little over enthusiastic about it.
Also, spamming the emoticons don't help you at all.

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #12 on: 22 May 2013, 12:11:48 AM »

Lol dude, chill out.
Honestly, I know you're trying really hard to help out, but you're a little over enthusiastic about it.
Also, spamming the emoticons don't help you at all.
you are right but he just needs to ask nicely.

Offline Airbongo

• Staff Member | Administrator
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #13 on: 22 May 2013, 12:14:59 AM »

god just stfu really I don't want you tell me to stfu because that will make you a spammer. now stop telling me to stop spamming I am trying, jesus.
oh by the just ask me nicely and pm because really being mean will not stop them and you talking off topic of what I posted.

You definitely stopped spamming, i'll give you that.

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #14 on: 22 May 2013, 02:13:49 AM »
Some of the ideas are ok. I don't think new ranks are really warranted but perhaps there could be "perks" for donating above what's needed for gold rank. Like for every $5 over you get a new perk from a list. Perks could be one time bonus amounts of VC cash or access to new in-game /kits.

/kit explorer  (water bucket, iron pick and shovel, craft bench, a couple pieces of food)
/kit crafter (experience potion, some of red, green, yellow, blue, black dyes, 1 shears, 8 leather)
/kit omghelp (leather chest armour, some food, iron sword, potion of healing)

Against being able to get good things like enchants, diamond stuff, etc. since this is a survival server.

$60 dollars maybe lets you set a public warp? Max of one. I can see how this could get complicated though.

Offline Airbongo

• Cheese
  • Llamas: 69
  • Eh, what's up, doc?
    • View profile
« Reply #15 on: 22 May 2013, 03:59:42 AM »
Some of the ideas are ok. I don't think new ranks are really warranted but perhaps there could be "perks" for donating above what's needed for gold rank. Like for every $5 over you get a new perk from a list. Perks could be one time bonus amounts of VC cash or access to new in-game /kits.

/kit explorer  (water bucket, iron pick and shovel, craft bench, a couple pieces of food)
/kit crafter (experience potion, some of red, green, yellow, blue, black dyes, 1 shears, 8 leather)

Against being able to get good things like enchants, diamond stuff, etc. since this is a survival server.

$60 dollars maybe lets you set a public warp? Max of one. I can see how this could get complicated though.

Public warps are managed to through group permissions though.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #16 on: 22 May 2013, 05:29:35 AM »

My replys!

Your ten? Doesn't give you the rights to rage and spam, if they made a list of spammers, I bet you would be on it, That hatters gonna hate gif is shit, you are overreacting, you already was asked nicely to stop spamming, if you really want to stop spamming stop making topics and don't post on every new topic. that's basically how it works here.

And calling me a jackass get's you nowhere, if your pissed off by A simple joke like that, you're best off, OFF these forums.

And also, you mad bro.

EDIT: Also getting your big brother/sister to write that for you is really stupid, or was it your father .
« Last Edit: 22 May 2013, 05:32:24 AM by TheCatsMangler »

Offline ThePandaWonder

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
  • 9/11
    • View profile
    • Fuck yeah its Cheese!
« Reply #17 on: 22 May 2013, 07:52:51 AM »

My replys!

Your ten? Doesn't give you the rights to rage and spam, if they made a list of spammers, I bet you would be on it, That hatters gonna hate gif is shit, you are overreacting, you already was asked nicely to stop spamming, if you really want to stop spamming stop making topics and don't post on every new topic. that's basically how it works here.

And calling me a jackass get's you nowhere, if your pissed off by A simple joke like that, you're best off, OFF these forums.

And also, you mad bro.

EDIT: Also getting your big brother/sister to write that for you is really stupid, or was it your father .

Blacka Cheese want an ice pack for that burn?
Well you ain't getting one. Well said Cattaplus *Pats Catty on the back*

Offline SirLogiC

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #18 on: 22 May 2013, 09:09:53 AM »
C'mon, he has been better lately.

He just needs to learn to proof read and edit his posts instead of making new ones.

I will admit I have made fun of him a little bit but it gave me a good laugh and he seems a good sport about it. So you know ease off, or do you just like raging at 10 year olds on the Internet?

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #19 on: 22 May 2013, 10:39:20 AM »

My replys!

And also, you mad bro.

Blacka Cheese want an ice pack for that burn?
Well you ain't getting one. Well said Cattaplus *Pats Catty on the back*
*Purr*

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #20 on: 22 May 2013, 09:00:26 PM »

they don't want to give so much strong stuff for free like that. explorer should have 1 shovel a pickaxe and food.
omghelp is already made(starter kit)
crafter should have dyes crafting bench
and sticks
but there should be new kits
« Last Edit: 21 June 2013, 07:58:37 PM by blacka_ch33ze »

Offline Saxturian

• Cheese
  • This post is most likely useless.
    • View profile
« Reply #21 on: 22 May 2013, 09:29:05 PM »

My replys!

And also, you mad bro.

Catty... can you write that in english.. I don't speak bad grammar. Dude he's 10... stop picking on him. Even if his sister or brother did write it, it means he has people that care, and respect him. You picking on a 10 year old doesn't make you cool.
If you smoke my stash I will cut your dick off and feed it to my hounds so they get a good taste for your flesh. I will then set you free in the forest and give you a one day head start so my hounds get nice and hungry, then I will unleash them and they will hunt you and devour your flesh. hoe
-Airbongus

I don't see why a little porn is dark but ok.

Also, if you do choose to hack VC in whatever method, I can get your IPs from the server log, and with more coding knowledge than most people here, I could easily and more importantly legally hack you back. And if you hack VC, I'll be cross. Don't try it.

That is all
Luis, in all his badassery

I love the yearly reminders that Jan has much bigger balls than I do.

Offline TheCatsMangler

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #22 on: 23 May 2013, 07:12:08 AM »

My replys!

And also, you mad bro.

Catty... can you write that in english.. I don't speak bad grammar. Dude he's 10... stop picking on him. Even if his sister or brother did write it, it means he has people that care, and respect him. You picking on a 10 year old doesn't make you cool.
I didn't intend to be "cool" from that, and I'm simply replying to what said to me, another thing is, He is ten, just because he is ten doesn't mean he has more rights, hes old enough to know what hes doing and he could be faking his age.

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #23 on: 23 May 2013, 10:38:43 AM »

My replys!

And also, you mad bro.

I didn't intend to be "cool" from that, and I'm simply replying to what said to me, another thing is, He is ten, just because he is ten doesn't mean he has more rights, hes old enough to know what hes doing and he could be faking his age.
I'm actually ten and my brother or fathers aren't writing this.

Offline xxbabygirlstar

• Member of Parliament
  • Cheese
    • View profile
    • Youtubez!
« Reply #24 on: 23 May 2013, 10:42:23 AM »
Guys. Enough. Someone lock this, it's getting stupid.

Offline Die_Endermen

• [FORUM BANNED]
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: -1
    • View profile
« Reply #25 on: 23 May 2013, 09:27:23 PM »
Yeah, blacka_cheeze, you are spamming. Oh and PS I wanted to see if that GIF worked, Im looking for ones for my sig. No spam intentionally used.

blacka_ch33ze

« Reply #26 on: 23 May 2013, 11:24:58 PM »
Yeah, blacka_cheeze, you are spamming. Oh and PS I wanted to see if that GIF worked, Im looking for ones for my sig. No spam intentionally used.
I know I am spamming I am trying to stop but you think I cando it when people are telling me to stop then I have to reply back and it continues

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • Llamas: 1
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 May 2013, 04:56:55 PM »
I know I am spamming I am trying to stop but you think I cando it when people are telling me to stop then I have to reply back and it continues

Sorry, we apoligize, we forgot you had someone controlling your brain making you spam and write back to people.
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Offline JANUARYJONES

• Cheese
    • View profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 May 2013, 05:44:07 PM »
This thread is a fucking goldmine of cringe and laughter.

Offline Bl4ck_St0ne

• I NEED MORE JLAW FACIALS PLS
  • Cheese
  • I like cheesy bread.
    • View profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 May 2013, 07:03:17 PM »
This thread is a fucking goldmine of cringe and laughter.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
The Fappening will continue... FOREVER ON JLAW NUDES... FOREVER ON!

Ep1cWaffles

« Reply #30 on: 12 June 2013, 10:50:56 AM »
How about Mob Disguise for donations $25+?